Kingston CMA Qualifier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingston CMA Qualifier?

Would Frank Dixon or someone else from Kingston be able to tell me when their qualifier for the Ontario Chess Challenge is going to happen (or has it already happened)? I can't find it on the CMA website. Thanks in advance.
    "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Re: Kingston CMA Qualifier?

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
    Would Frank Dixon or someone else from Kingston be able to tell me when their qualifier for the Ontario Chess Challenge is going to happen (or has it already happened)? I can't find it on the CMA website. Thanks in advance.
    Hi Tom,

The event is organized annually by Chris Hargreaves. I believe school qualification is required and the date is on or around April 4, 2009. You can contact him directly by e-mail which I will send to you.

Sincerely,

Larry

Comment

I believe the Kingston CMA qualifier is scheduled for Sunday, April 5th. But I am not involved in any way with it this time, nor is anyone else from the Queen's University Chess Club.

Comment

Hi,Tom

The Eastern Ontario Youth Chess Tournament will be held on Sunday April 5th 2009 at HMCS CATARAQUI, Kingston.

Here is the link:
        http://www.freewebs.com/kingstonches...2009_EOYC.html

Jeff :)

Comment

Working...
        X