2015 Ontario Open Chess Championship Website is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Ontario Open Chess Championship Website is up

The website for the 2015 Ontario Open Chess Championship is now up and running. The tournament is shaping up to be a great event. Check out the website for details.

http://www.brantchess.ca/2015ontarioopen/index.html

Re: 2015 Ontario Open Chess Championship Website is up

Tony, you're back in Brantford?
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

No, but I am helping with the tournament and will be there. Are you planning on playing Peter?

Comment

I hope to play but it will be a last minute decision for family reasons.
        "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
        "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
        "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Lovely job on the website Tony!

Comment

Thanks Hans. I hope you plan on playing! Spread the word. Haven't seen you in ages.

Comment

Thanks to Tony's fine work, online registration and payment is now available throught the website.

To pre-register and/or prepay for the Ontario Open itself, click on the 'Tournament Details' tab and follow the instructions.

To pre-register and/or prepay for any of the side events--2 different Active fundraiser events, John Fedorowicz's lecture and the Blitz event, click on the 'Side Events' tab and again follow the instructions.

Comment

Nice side events: lecture one night Blitz the other. In terms of anything to add to the website is info on becoming A CFC member, close by restaurants/ attractions, travel time to get here, bus/train and maybe a photo of local players playing chess? A service I've liked for kids is having a strong player and computer available for post-game analysis. Anything special for local school kids?

Sponsors won't be able to get through to the email .coim

I should have picked up some flyers in Guelph to leave at Hart House this weekend. As for all tournaments, it would be nice for active players to get emailed a flyer.

Comment

Just Bumping☺

Comment

Working...
                  X