Canadian Junior champion 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Junior champion 2014?

I am updating CanBase with the winners of assorted major Canadian tournaments over the years. The last Canadian Junior championship for which I have a result was won by Richard Wang in late December 2012. Since there was one held earlier in 2012 (won by David Zhang), I assume Richard would be Canadian Junior champion for 2013. Who was 2014 champion? There was no Canadian Junior held in 2014 - only a North American Junior. Did Canada send anyone to the World Junior in India last October?

So who is the current Canadian Junior champion - and will there be a 2015 Junior championship?

http://canbase.fqechecs.qc.ca/histe.htm

Re: Canadian Junior champion 2014?

In addition, I am trying to update my list of CYCC Girls champions. Unfortunately, when I go back to the CFC newsletter (2012) where I would expect to find the results, there is only a comment "Full results are available at http://www.bcjuniorchess/
    results" which is a dead link. I can get the crosstables from the CFC site, but I want to find out who won the playoffs. The CFC report does not give a list of the final winners. The 2013 and 2014 reports are fine - all crosstables and playoff winners are reported.

With lots of computer space available nowadays - please put the complete results into the CFC newsletters in future of any event commented upon.

Comment

Re: Canadian Junior champion 2014?

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
      In addition, I am trying to update my list of CYCC Girls champions. [...]
      Hello Hugh,

The following link on the CFC site gives the list of the CYCC champions, including girls, through 2013:
      Youth Champions

2012 champions:
      Code:
      U18G - Alexandra Botez
      U16G - Regina-Veronicka Kalaydina
      U14G - Agniya Pobereshnikova 
      U12G - Qiyu Zhou
      U10G - An Nguyen
      U08G - Kylie Tan

Comment

Working...
      X