CFC-FQE agreement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFC-FQE agreement...

There is a question on the French Chesstalk regarding the CFC-FQE agreement, which expired on August 1. Has it been renewed, or are we in a state of limbo? I don't recall seeing any comments about it on the AGM discussions.

Could someone update the list of Governors/voting members on the CFC site? It's at least two years old.

Re: CFC-FQE agreement...

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
    There is a question on the French Chesstalk regarding the CFC-FQE agreement, which expired on August 1. Has it been renewed, or are we in a state of limbo? I don't recall seeing any comments about it on the AGM discussions.

Perhaps they've agreed to disagree?

Could someone update the list of Governors/voting members on the CFC site? It's at least two years old.

If there's been a change over those 2 years, this is more proof of global warming.
    Only the rushing is heard...
    Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Hugh, the CFC executive are aware that the agreement has expired. I understand they are in discussions with the FQE, and awaiting the outcome of FQE deliberations. Unless I hear otherwise, I am operating under the assumption that the agreement will be extended.

If you could send me a post with the governor/voting member corrections needed, that would be helpful.

Comment

Bob wrote:

If you could send me a post with the governor/voting member corrections needed, that would be helpful.
        I don't have a list of the "new" governors/voting members. The "old" ones are listed at http://chess.ca/governors-page . I haven't been a governor for 2 or 3 years, but I'm still listed. :-)

Comment

Working...
        X