Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Increment Chess - 1 minute plus 30 second increment

Sasha wrote:

Actually our new site has both increments and delays available, however our upcoming Invitational Saturday blitz tournament will use a 5 minutes plus 5 seconds delay: so a player has an opportunity to finish the game in the totally won position, but without possibility to accumulate time!
    I assume this is an Internet site - not a physical site? Is your site the one you wrote about on Chesstalk on Sept. 15, 2014? Is it open to the public?

"All details will be available in due time, beta site will be available in October, and full public release - before the year end.
    Right now the playing zone is available by private invitations only.
    Thank you, Sasha. "

Comment

Re: Increment Chess - 1 minute plus 30 second increment

Dear Hugh,
      Your post raises a lot of questions, and therefore I'll provide a lot of answers:
      1.This is an Internet site.
      2.Yes, it is a site I've written about here on Sept. 15, 2014.
      3.The Beta site release will be announced soon, with a special program of matches and tournaments with prizes.
      4.Right now the site is available for players by private invitations.
      5.The substantial delay in the site's opening is due to the growing ambitions of our management and investors: it is on its way to becoming the premier CHESS SITE. It has an advanced Database, and our Playing Zone is highly praised by experienced players, including a few well known Grandmasters. Also it will provide its members with a new features currently available nowhere else. The site has already many advantages over existing chess sites, too numerous to list here.

Comment

Working...
      X