"Ontario Chess News" from 1981 and 1982

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ontario Chess News" from 1981 and 1982

I have come across three issues of "Ontario Chess News", dated May (#1) and October, 1981 (#2), and January 1982 (#3). Photocopied sheets, stapled together. Editor was Erik Malmsten, who posts here frequently.

Did this publication survive past three issues?

Re: "Ontario Chess News" from 1981 and 1982

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post
    I have come across three issues of "Ontario Chess News", dated May (#1) and October, 1981 (#2), and January 1982 (#3). Photocopied sheets, stapled together. Editor was Erik Malmsten, who posts here frequently.

In my catalogue of what I used to own is a reference to three issues and I marked it complete. Alas, I cannot tell you why I marked it complete.

Comment

Re: "Ontario Chess News" from 1981 and 1982

Originally posted by Hugh Brodie View Post

I was willing to continue but it was using up OCA money to pay for stamps (Printing on newsprint was very cheap). The first issue was on the Ontario Closed and later issues had a Junior news section by Chris Field. Lots more coverage than a couple of pages in the CFC magazine and giving something to all members for their dues.

Comment

Working...
      X