Toronto Junior Chess Championship (?!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Junior Chess Championship (?!)

Hello and good afternoon,

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

I'd like to ask whether or not someone is hosting the Toronto Junior Chess Championship (in 2016).
    Reason why I am asking: Pub Chess Toronto wants to host it.

Can someone reply to this thread so I can get in contact with the organizer (if there is one)?

Thank you!

Yours truly,
    Liza

facebook.com/PubChessToronto
    Sincerely,
    WCM/WNM Yelizaveta Orlova

Re: Toronto Junior Chess Championship (?!)

Originally posted by Yelizaveta Orlova View Post
    Hello and good afternoon,

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

I'd like to ask whether or not someone is hosting the Toronto Junior Chess Championship (in 2016).

Can someone reply to this thread so I can get in contact with the organizer (if there is one)?

Thank you!

Yours truly,
    Liza

facebook.com/PubChessToronto
    Hi Liza,

Why not organize a Canadian Junior Chess Championship in 2016 ? That will be great !

Thanks

Gary

Comment

Re: Toronto Junior Chess Championship (?!)

Originally posted by Yelizaveta Orlova View Post
      The flyer for 2015 is at http://www.chessontario.com/wp-conte...nto-Junior.pdf
      I think the tournament did not start due to lack if interest. Though the Toronto Senior with Reserve are going on ( http://chess-results.com/tnr192810.aspx?lan=1 )
      The 2016 bid process has not started yet. Thus prepare a bid, submit to Michael Barron (a GTCL president), or bring it to the GTCL AGM somewhen in April.

The GTCL will start League in January. The bid from Willowdale is in a discussion/approval stage.

Comment

Working...
      X