Canadian Chess Challenge 2016....Alberta and Saskatchewan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Chess Challenge 2016....Alberta and Saskatchewan

I have recently been informed by Bruce Thomas, our Alberta coordinator, that he is stepping down effective immediately. Bruce has been a great asset for the event and a big supporter of the Chess'n Math Association (CMA) over many years. He has indicated that he will continue his Roving Chess Nuts Program and that he will continue to be a big supporter of the CMA.

We are looking for a new coordinator who will take on the job of running the Alberta Chess Challenge in the spring of 2016. Please contact me: bevand at chess-math.org

I am very happy to announce that the 2016 Canadian Chess Challenge (CCC) will be held in Regina, Saskatchewan. With this event, the CCC National Final will have been hosted by all 10 provinces....the only chess event that can claim this honour.....a truly NATIONAL event...players from each province taking part every year...and now...having been hosted by each province...something at the Chess'n Math Association that makes us very proud!

The Chess'n Math Association is Canada's National Scholastic Chess Organization, having served the Canadian Chess Community since 1985! www.chess-math.org

Larry Bevand
    Executive Director
    Chess'n Math Association

Re: Canadian Chess Challenge 2016....Alberta and Saskatchewan

Great news L.B.! Terrific to see chess once again flourish in Regina.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
    X