Looking for Ride From Guelph to Toronto on June 19th after Guelph Pro-AM Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Ride From Guelph to Toronto on June 19th after Guelph Pro-AM Ends

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to see if there are any Toronto players who are going to the Guelph Pro-Am by car who would be returning to Toronto immediately afterward on Sunday. I can pay a reasonable amount for the trip from Guelph to Toronto. Please send me a private message if you can. My thanks,

Mavros

Re: Looking for Ride From Guelph to Toronto on June 19th after Guelph Pro-AM Ends

**bump** still looking!

Comment

Re: Looking for Ride From Guelph to Toronto on June 19th after Guelph Pro-AM Ends

Good luck with your quest Mavros! We have many Toronto players.

Comment

The bus to Toronto stops right in front of the playing hall. Because of my schedule I usually take a bus to the tournament but get a ride back. There are usually several possible rides depending on when the driver's game end.

When I was a teenage I remember there used to be older players who could drive a couple of us to out-ot-town tournaments. It adds to the social experience and can give you new friends to say hi to at future tournaments.

Comment

Working...
        X