Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton Club Championship 2016

Club Championship -Begins Sep 30

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you all know the Club Championship in Hamilton begins tomorrow, Sep 30. It will be at 871 Upper Ottawa, Emmanuel United Church. Please use front entrance that says "office".

Because this event goes for a couple of months, there is no problem with taking a bye and starting next week. Below I have noted the salient points regarding our event:

-Each week for 8 weeks 1 game is played in tournament conditions.
    -Our time control is 80 minutes with a 30 second increment
    -The games start at 7:30pm but please register at 7pm on Sep 30, or the first week you participate. (You can retroactively get a bye for round 1 if you join week 2).
    -The entry fee for our Club Championship is 20 dollars plus membership fees (3 dollars per week for non members)
    -This year's event includes Halloween party for kids!
    -On Friday Oct 28 the Church we rent from will be having Halloween Party so there is no chess that evening
    -Kids from our club are invited to attend the Halloween party. They need to be 16 or under and let me know a couple weeks in advance to get them on the organizers list

If you have any further questions about this event, please email me at chesshamilton@gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you all play chess in Hamilton
    Last edited by Garvin Nunes; Thursday, 29th September, 2016, 03:12 PM. Reason: update

Re: Hamilton Club Championship 2016

Map to our chess club:

https://goo.gl/maps/xWktuZUvZc22

Comment

Working...
    X