What's with Chesstalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with Chesstalk?

I am unable to post a reply on the Drain the Swamp thread, but it seems I can start a new thread!
    What's going on here?

Re: What's with Chesstalk?

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
    I am unable to post a reply on the Drain the Swamp thread, but it seems I can start a new thread!
    What's going on here?
    Seems like when you press "reply with quote" (for example) you get a rotating hurry-up-and-wait symbol and I believe Egid discovered that if you click on the button again it will then work. So, for now, press on the button twice (but not TOO quickly... press once, see the rotating animation and then press again). {Shrug}
    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
      Seems like when you press "reply with quote" (for example) you get a rotating hurry-up-and-wait symbol and I believe Egid discovered that if you click on the button again it will then work. So, for now, press on the button twice (but not TOO quickly... press once, see the rotating animation and then press again). {Shrug}
      Thanks Kerry. That worked.

What a relief, I thought the Russians had hacked me too!

Comment

What’s with ChessTalk?

December 15, 2016

1) I find that I cannot edit a posting a few hours after it is made. The window just does not open, no matter how I click Edit Post.

2) The fen diagram feature still is not working. That means that diagrams posted previously are not there, just a little blue square with a question mark in it.

I have tried the Safari and Chrome browsers and can’t get these two features to work.

Help!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Komer View Post
          What’s with ChessTalk?

December 15, 2016

1) I find that I cannot edit a posting a few hours after it is made. The window just does not open, no matter how I click Edit Post.

2) The fen diagram feature still is not working. That means that diagrams posted previously are not there, just a little blue square with a question mark in it.

I have tried the Safari and Chrome browsers and can’t get these two features to work.

Help!
          Wayne,

Try right-clicking the edit button, open in new window. Has been working for me.

Alex F.

Comment

Working...
          X