Some of Trump's Trumpy comments from the Feb 16th news conference ( source: TIME online - http://time.com/4673624/donald-trump...nce-combative/ ):

On the state of the country: "As you know, our Administration inherited many problems across government and across the economy. To be honest, I inherited a mess. It's a mess. At home and abroad, a mess."

On the beginning of his Administration: "I turn on the T.V., open the newspapers and I see stories of chaos. Chaos. Yet it is the exact opposite. This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine."

On drug abuse: "We're becoming a drug infested nation. Drugs are becoming cheaper than candy bars. We are not going to let it happen any longer."

On whether he would meet with the Congressional Black Caucus: "I would. You want to set up the meeting? Are they friends of yours?"

On anti-Semitism in the United States: "Number one, I am the least anti-Semitic person you've ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism, the least racist person."

On a Russian spy vessel that is off the U.S. coastline: "Not good."

On misstating his Electoral College win at the press conference: "Well, I don't know, I was given that information. I was given."

On his connections with Russia: "I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don't have any deals in Russia."

Again, on Russia: "Russia is a ruse."

On Hillary Clinton's "reset" with Russia as Secretary of State: "Hillary Clinton did a reset, remember? With the stupid plastic button that made us all look like a bunch of jerks."

On CNN's coverage of him: "I watch CNN, it's so much anger and hatred and just the hatred."

On whether stories about Mike Flynn's resignation are "fake news": "The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake."