Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump

Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
    I've read that Bernie Sanders is the most popular politician in the country. Is anyone here FEELING THE BERN?
    And yet he managed to lose to Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
      Bernie didn't have the Russians helping him.

Lucas, some thoughts on the Bernie Sanders campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PemOQIwnvNQ
      Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Sunday, 14th May, 2017, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Bernie Sanders as Maxwell Smart, agent 99:

Sanders: "Would you believe that I have the entire Russian hacking community, with Putin's endorsement and billions of rubles backing it up, working for me in these primaries?"

Hillary: "I find that rather hard to believe."

Sanders: "Ahhhh.... I have a room of North Korean missile testers, with Kim Jong-Un holding a gun to their heads, working for me in these primaries?"

Hillary: "Come on, Bernie."

Sanders: "Would you believe.... a Ben and Jerry's employee in Vermont with a Commodore 64, a dialup connection, and he knows the BASIC programming language?"
        Only the rushing is heard...
        Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
          Why do you think it is that he lost?

Comment

Hillary did have the Democratic Party and the media helping her.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
              Why do you think it is that he lost?
              The fix was in as shown in the leaked emails. The leadership of the Democratic Party actively suppressed the Bernie campaign and worked to suppress his vote even changing the rules so that he could not win even if he won the voting through the introduction of superdelegates in order to assure a Clinton primary victory.

Comment

Re Trump's upcoming foreign tour, apparently some Europeans feel obliged to "dumb down" their remarks for a scheduled NATO meeting Trump will be attending. In addition, speakers are being pressured to keep their remarks short - 2 to 4 minutes each - so that they don't run beyond what the poor Donald, with his notoriously short attention span, can handle. Another proud day for America! You can google Foreign Policy mag, among other places, for more info.
                "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                  Re Trump's upcoming foreign tour, apparently some Europeans feel obliged to "dumb down" their remarks for a scheduled NATO meeting Trump will be attending. In addition, speakers are being pressured to keep their remarks short - 2 to 4 minutes each - so that they don't run beyond what the poor Donald, with his notoriously short attention span, can handle. Another proud day for America! You can google Foreign Policy mag, among other places, for more info.
                  On the other hand, many of those speakers don't have enough material to fill even 2 to 4 minutes! Keep your heads clear.....and down.....
                  Fred Harvey

Comment

Trump may finally have gone too far.

It was reported that press corps at the White House were in the hallways near Sean Spicer's office....

"Breitbart executive Steve Bannon, White House communications director Michael Dubke, Mr Spicer and deputy press secretary Sarah Sanders held an emergency meeting.

Buzzfeed’s White House correspondent Adrian Carrasquillo said journalists in the hallway could soon “hear yelling coming from the room where officials are”.

Minutes later, televisions were turned up “super loud” in an apparent attempt to drown out the shouting and prevent reporters overhearing the heated discussions."

Everything is unravelling. American politics is in crisis. Even Republican members of Congress are talking about subpoenas and "breaking with Trump". Ann Coulter is even withdrawing support!

The worst part of it all is that waiting in the wings is.... Mike Pence. And we still got North Korea testing missiles and saying they can now strike the U.S. mainland with nukes.
                    Only the rushing is heard...
                    Onward flies the bird.

Comment

I repeat my prediction of last week, firing James Comey is the beginning of the end of President Donald Trump.
                      Now we learn that back in February, Trump pressured Comey in a private meeting in the oval office to end the investigation into General Flynn. Comey refused, then was fired months later. This ain't complicated folks, Trump support has been dropping slowly but steadily in the last week.

Still waiting for Republicans to jump ship, but you can see them reaching for the life jackets.

Comment

I repeat my prediction of last week, firing James Comey is the beginning of the end of President Donald Trump.
                        Now we learn that back in February, Trump pressured Comey in a private meeting in the oval office to end the investigation into General Flynn. Comey refused, then was fired months later. This ain't complicated folks, Trump support has been dropping slowly but steadily in the last week.

Still waiting for Republicans to jump ship, but you can see them reaching for the life jackets.
                        If your ability to curate this Trump prediction of last week is anything like how you continue to curate the number of CFC memberships ... I'm 100% positive you're spot on!

Comment

Barring a massive heart attack from the merciless pounding of the media opposition Trump will serve out his term and there will be no impeachment based on the heretofore revelations.

Comment

Are you a betting man, Vlad? If yes, I'll give you 2:1 odds on a $50 bet. He does not get impeached during his term you win $100. He gets impeached, you owe me $50. That's better than Vegas odds (but not by much).

Same offer goes to Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by Garland Best View Post
                              Are you a betting man, Vlad? If yes, I'll give you 2:1 odds on a $50 bet. He does not get impeached during his term you win $100. He gets impeached, you owe me $50. That's better than Vegas odds (but not by much).

Same offer goes to Neil.
                              I will take that bet. By impeached we mean removed from office or impeached a la Bill Clinton where he was impeached by the house but there was insufficient votes in the Senate to remove him. I don't think either scenario is likely without a Republican death wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Garland Best View Post

Same offer goes to Neil.
                                Thanks!

Even tho I predicted he would be impeached (I'll dig up that prediction for you), I'll take your money. And for you, I'll add a beer to the loser! Having watched The Donald's first 100+ days in office very closely I think it unlikely the majority of the house will vote to impeach.

Ronald Regan was Mr. Teflon ... Donald Trump is Mr. Untouchable!

Comment

Working...
                                X