Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump

Trump has been President for a full month now, shall we see how his polls are doing.
    His approval polls appear to be dropping!!!
    But, Rasmussen still has him as a +6.
    Meanwhile, CBS -12, Gallup -12, Quinnipac -17. etc etc
    They are all negative except Rasmussen, but even Rasmussen has been dropping.

Comment

Make America Great Again ... lose the popular vote whilst winning the election!

BTW, American sanctuary cities currently operate against the existing laws.

Wait until the WH yanks their funding ... his popularity numbers will become even more awsum :p

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Sunday, 26th February, 2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

The excuses are beginning already....

Trump has gone from
        "You will have great health care at a fraction of the cost."
        to
        "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."

(Right, nobody knew.... except maybe Hillary Clinton, who began trying to solve U.S.-style (i.e. profit-driven) health care in 1992!!!)

Just the beginning, unfortunately the litany of Trump excuses will continue...

Hey Tom O'Donnell, how are you liking things now? Trump raising Pentagon budget by $54 billion, cutting the same amount from all other government agencies.

The U.S. will be damn well able to defend its borders.... but what a hellhole it will be within those borders!

And while Trump is so busy attacking ISIS with his "ad hoc" plans from all the "stupid" generals.... the millions of undocumented immigrants he deports will be JOINING ISIS and recruiting many of their countrymen....

Oh, and fantastic quote from Sean Spicer today when talking about whether there should be a special prosecutor to investigate Trumps' Russian ties....

"How many times do we have to say there is nothing there before you realize there is nothing there?"
        Last edited by Paul Bonham; Tuesday, 28th February, 2017, 03:38 AM.
        Only the rushing is heard...
        Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bonham View Post

Hey Tom O'Donnell, how are you liking things now? Trump raising Pentagon budget by $54 billion, cutting the same amount from all other government agencies.

You seem to be implying that I am a Trump supporter and believe everything he does is terrific. I don't know where you got that idea, particularly if you read my comments from earlier in this thread.
          "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• Re: Trump tweets while Rome burns

[TO: referring to US voter fraud and Trump's claim of "millions" of illegal votes while others claimed the number was zero.]

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post

1) Clearly Trump is engaging in hyperbole. The same sort of hyperbole that the Left uses when they claim there are zero illegitimate ballots. The truth is almost certainly somewhere in the middle. Who knows how many and more importantly who wants it known?

https://fs.wp.odu.edu/jrichman/2016/...itizen-voting/

... [/url]
            http://nbc4i.com/2017/02/27/ohio-sec...legal-ballots/
            "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

[TO: referring to US voter fraud and Trump's claim of "millions" of illegal votes while others claimed the number was zero.]

http://nbc4i.com/2017/02/27/ohio-sec...legal-ballots/
              0 < 82 < 3,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                0 < 82 < 3,000,000
                "...And Husted admits there are likely other non-citizens registered to vote in Ohio but are not in the BMV’s system. ..."

So 82 represents a fraction of the illegal voters in one state. I wonder how many California would have? ;-)

Comment

I wonder how many California would have? ;-)
                  Flying to San Fran tomorrow so I'll check that for you :)
                  As you surely know they have the oldest Chess Club in US (North America ?) on Post Street and an excellent chess selection in the library near by.

Comment

"...And Husted admits there are likely other non-citizens registered to vote in Ohio but are not in the BMV’s system. ..."

So 82 represents a fraction of the illegal voters in one state. I wonder how many California would have? ;-)
                    Yes, you have a point. So, 82+++ x 50 states = a few thousand ++???
                    So, to update my formula: 0< 82< a few thousand+? < 3,000,000

Anyway, the US election system needs a complete review.
                    I believe the Green Party wanted to recount at least a few states. I would say, recount them all.
                    But, the US is pretty busy these days with numerous political scandals etc.
                    So, I guess that ain't gonna happen.

For the next US election (if there is one), they should consider international election scrutineers!!!
                    I'm sure Canada could help out. :)

Comment

Yes, you have a point. So, 82+++ x 50 states = a few thousand ++???
                      So, to update my formula: 0< 82< a few thousand+? < 3,000,000

Anyway, the US election system needs a complete review.
                      I believe the Green Party wanted to recount at least a few states. I would say, recount them all.
                      But, the US is pretty busy these days with numerous political scandals etc.
                      So, I guess that ain't gonna happen.

For the next US election (if there is one), they should consider international election scrutineers!!!
                      I'm sure Canada could help out. :)
                      http://nypost.com/2016/12/14/michiga...-stein-wanted/

Not that the above is indicative of illegal alien voting fraud.
                      Last edited by Tom O'Donnell; Thursday, 2nd March, 2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Where Democrats handle the ballots you can expect irregularities which will always resolve out to more votes for Democrats. John F. Kennedy won the election on the back of massive voter fraud in Illinois and Chicago in particular. Nixon did not want to make an issue of it for some reason.

Comment

Wow, that article is crazy.

It claims Clinton won Detroit by 95%.
                          But Trump won Michigan by 10,000 votes (which is incredibly small margin), or as Trump would say, HUGE.
                          Voting machines irregularities were discovered. (voting machines, always a bad idea)
                          The recount was stopped.

So, all those problems, and they stopped the recount. WTF

Anyway, as I said. US elections need international scrutineers!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
                            Where Democrats handle the ballots you can expect irregularities which will always resolve out to more votes for Democrats. John F. Kennedy won the election on the back of massive voter fraud in Illinois and Chicago in particular. Nixon did not want to make an issue of it for some reason.
                            Are you implying that Republican hands are clean?

Comment

"Vote early -- and often"

Notorious Democratic Mayor of Chicago Richard J. Daley :p

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Thursday, 2nd March, 2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Are you implying that Republican hands are clean?
                                Republicans tend to want the same kind of ID that we are required to provide in Canada prior to voting. If you want to let people without any documentation vote, you are probably a Democrat in the U.S. One illegal alien apparently got eight years in prison for voting illegally multiple times and claims she is being railroaded by Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X