• Re: Trump

Looks like the gambling houses are on my side at the moment

http://fortune.com/2017/05/18/donald...eachment-bets/

Comment

Originally posted by Garland Best View Post

You heard it here first.... my re-wording of the John Lennon classic.....

"All we are saaaaaaaying...... is give Pence a chance!"
      Only the rushing is heard...
      Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Looking good! Ladbrokes have already lost a fortune on Trump.

Add to that, in this impeachment media frenzy, yesterday on CNN & today on FOX it was observed that NOBODY can point to a single crime committed by The Donald ... nobody! ...oops! I guess nobody stopped long enough to take a good look.

So here's my counter offer Garlzy, which expires in 48hrs ... instead of paying me a C note (100.00), just give me a couple of green backs (40.00) and an order of RA Fieldhouse nachos ... I'll still buy you a beer.
        Last edited by Neil Frarey; Friday, 19th May, 2017, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Deal. Look foward to seeing you at the Fieldhouse.

Comment

Here is a great article comparing Trump to 4 year old's.
            4 year old's don't act like Trump.
            The comparison has been very unfair to the 4 year old's.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/o...pnik.html?_r=1

Comment

Deal. Look foward to seeing you at the Fieldhouse.
              Double or nothing ... Trump 2020!

Comment

Congressional investigation into sexual harassment claims against Trump!

ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                  Congressional investigation into sexual harassment claims against Trump! ASAP!
                  Because you are disgusted by what this man did? Or because you think he will be exonerated?

Comment

Because you are disgusted by what this man did? Or because you think he will be exonerated?
                    Disgusted.

In a quick TMZ interview awhile back Larry King said of his friend "I don't recognize this Donald." I'm beginning to agree.

North America's economy is booming since The Donald took office. All time this-that-and-the-other-thing, I knew he could deliver the financials but what I didn't know is the filth of his character.

Comment

There was no Congressional investigation into Franken or Conyers. They are simply doing the right thing, after some initial resistance.

THE BEGINNING OF THE END tonight for the Republican Party with the Democrats taking the Senate seat in Alabama. I just can't imagine how so many Alabamians, including mothers of teenage daughters, could put party politics ahead of the mental health and security of young women.... and still call themselves God-fearing Christians. It's insanity.

Steve Bannon will be furious. Trump has lost his lustre, the bloom is off the rose, and from here on in everything gets more and more difficult for the GOP. These women going after Trump only exacerbates the problem. November 2018 is looking like trouble for all incumbent Repugnants.

But watch out -- Trump may decide it's time to attack North Korea.
                      Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Disgusted.

In a quick TMZ interview awhile back Larry King said of his friend "I don't recognize this Donald." I'm beginning to agree.

North America's economy is booming since The Donald took office. All time this-that-and-the-other-thing, I knew he could deliver the financials but what I didn't know is the filth of his character.

No, you OVERLOOKED the filth of his character. You joined the chorus who railed against Hillary, never seeing where the true evil lies. I ask you, what has Donald done recently that you suddenly see the filth of his character? There's nothing recent, it's all still his past coming back to haunt him.

The financials are almost all due to Obama, and if we were in Obama's 3rd term, we'd be doing almost as well. Only the corporate tax cuts possibilities have raised the stock valuations slightly beyond what they would be in that alternative universe.

By the way: among all the news of stock market records and job numbers, we have 2 things that are very worrying:

(1) the increasing evidence from Houston, Puerto Rico, and now southern California of the increasing effect of climate change. Billions of dollars worth of real estate goes up in smoke, and the stock market will boom because home builders will make even more money. Same thing with the hurricanes, not only home builders but auto companies too, replacing all those flooded vehicles. What a sick mentality. GDP goes up because we're replacing things that climate change is destroying.

(2) studies are showing increasing rates of major depression among the "iGen", the current generation of teens hooked on smartphones. They are becoming increasingly suicidal or violent or just withdrawing. Combine that with restricted immigration, and you have a recipe for American economic collapse in about 10 to 15 years, if not before then.
                        Onward flies the bird.

Comment

I think it would be more accurate to say that he CHOSE to overlook the filth of Trump's character.
                          "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                          "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Disgusted.

Oh please. Give us a break. All this time you have been telling us how great Trump is, how he's gonna make America great again.
                            I am quite certain we have mentioned Trump's "character flaws" once or twice. What planet have you been living on the last 2 years?

Comment

Frarey, you cheered on and supported the rise to a power of a reactionary bigot who's Presidency will hinder the freedoms of millions of people. No degree of apostasy can wash that fascist stench off. You're branded for life, boy.
                              everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                                Frarey, you cheered on and supported the rise to a power of a reactionary bigot who's Presidency will hinder the freedoms of millions of people. No degree of apostasy can wash that fascist stench off. You're branded for life, boy.
                                Don't forget to include such folks as republican and Trump supporter Alveda King (amongst many many more) in your never ending puerile commentary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveda_King

So, who would I rather trust? Folks such as Alveda King ... or you?

Um, not you Daswani, not you Bonham, not you McKillop ...and not even you Gillanders.
                                Last edited by Neil Frarey; Thursday, 14th December, 2017, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X