Feb 18th 2017, Burlington Active, 25min+10sec bonus chess tournamnet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feb 18th 2017, Burlington Active, 25min+10sec bonus chess tournamnet.

Two and a half hours left for $10 off your entry fee. Play well.

Comment

Nice to see new names just registering for the tournament. Hope they will enjoy the nice venue, free parking and so on. Play well.
      Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Monday, 6th February, 2017, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Just a little bump here. Nine more days before the Burlington Active on Feb 18th.

Comment

Hi all,

In order to give a second chance for those who missed the early bird registration, in the spirit (loosely of course) of valentine's day, I will charge ONLY $40 entry fee if it is PAID BY VALENTINE'S DAY. You can make email payments to me at miltonchess@hotmail.com. Happy Valentine's Day in advance. Can't you feel the love For those players who have registered after the early bird deadline, you know who you are, I will also make your entry fee $40 if you prepay by valentine's day. your move, Five days to valentine's day.

Comment

Hi again. Valentine's day is tomorrow. That is the last day to get $10 off the entry fee if you pay by email. After Valentine's day the entry fee goes back up to $50.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gooding View Post
              Hi again. Valentine's day is tomorrow. That is the last day to get $10 off the entry fee if you pay by email. After Valentine's day the entry fee goes back up to $50.
              Hey Gordon sign me up since you are offering a discount again.

See you then.
              University and Chess, a difficult mix.

Comment

Just a few hours left folks for the Valentine day special of $40 prepaid entry fee. From Feb 15th onwards, it's $50. You can send an e money transfer to my email at miltonchess@hotmail.com

Comment

It is strange that in the Open section, almost all the players from my Nov tourney are back including some FMs and a certain GM. Awesome!

Comment

have a good nights rest for tomorrow's games all. Good night.

Comment

Working...
                    X