Ontario Open 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario Open 2017

Where can I find informations for the Ontario Open to be held in Ottawa next May?

Re: Ontario Open 2017

Originally posted by Sylvain Dumoulin View Post
    Where can I find informations for the Ontario Open to be held in Ottawa next May?
    https://eoca.ca/#/

Comment

Maybe Larry should put a sticky up for the eoca link. :) That question has been asked here at least once before.
      Last edited by Kevin Pacey; Wednesday, 15th February, 2017, 08:56 PM. Reason: Spelling
      Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
      Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Hi Sylvain, nothing really has been posted yet. I'll get to it after this long weekend. What's for sure is Saturday-Monday, May 20th-22nd. Similar to the last 2 Ottawa editions.

Comment

Thank you !!

Comment

I ask for information about a tournament in Ottawa in May, and you give me a link to a tournament in Ottawa in May, with no further details.
            Are you serious?
            It's sometimes preferable to abstain.
            Last edited by Sylvain Dumoulin; Sunday, 19th February, 2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
              Hi Sylvain, nothing really has been posted yet. I'll get to it after this long weekend. What's for sure is Saturday-Monday, May 20th-22nd. Similar to the last 2 Ottawa editions.
              Hi Aris,

Any update on this tournament ? Where is the venue ? Some parents have written to me to see if I know any information.

It's getting nearer to the date now ( approximately 6 weeks to go )

Thanks

Gary

Comment

In speaking with Aris and a few executive members of the EOCA last weekend, it will be held at the RA Centre.
                The address is 2451 Riverside Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1H 7X7.
                Unfortunately, I do not know about available lodgings in the area, but there are lots of restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Carroll View Post
                  Unfortunately, I do not know about available lodgings in the area, but there are lots of restaurants.
                  If you're not picky, Carleton university offers places to stay with all you can eat buffet. If you have time and fit, it's within walking distance too :) Of course it's farther form the center.

Comment

Yup, all posts above correct. We're having some website issues, but hope to have everything published before the weekend. In a nutshell, the Victoria Day long weekend 2 rounds per day for 3 days (as usual), RA Centre on Riverside in Ottawa, great lodging deals being finalized for next door at Carleton University including buffet meals, discount coupons for RA Centre resto-bar for early registrants, at least 100% of entries returned as prizes, guaranteed first place prize, free Timmies style food on the last day, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X