Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump Talk

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
    You're welcome. :) Me, opinionated? Absolutely.
    Kevin, I think we are in agreement that a civilized debate on these interesting topics is preferable to trolls and flame wars. But then, the later certainly drives the traffic. I always keep in mind advise that my mother gave me many years ago, "If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all". Wise words.
    It would be nice if you (and everyone else) actually did follow your mother's advice more often.
    Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Re: Trump Talk

Originally posted by Kevin Pacey View Post
      It would be nice if you (and everyone else) actually did follow your mother's advice more often.
      Are you kidding me?!?! Bob Gillanders is consistently one of the most courteous and considerate people posting on this board. Why don't YOU follow Bob's mother's advice, you hypocrite.
      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Working...
      X