Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
    Who are these people? I never come across people like that. What I do come across is conservatives like Belzberg who randomly call people fascists for disagreeing with them or disliking their views.
    Only when you started calling me "ignorant , obstinate, unwoke" for stating what my priorities were in considering choosing Clinton or Trump just like the folks depicted in the video that generalize, because I considered Iran issues,the Clinton's cavalier attitude about fissionable material (bribable commodity) and the economy important priorities you implied that I did not care about other social injustices. You also unjustly attacked me and implied I was lying about my motivations for considering one candidate over the other. So, yes, i stand by my view that you are fascist in your approach to those with different priorities then yours.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-V4iJhnHhA

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/05/2...oakland-court/

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/mil...ley/index.html

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17922/...james-barrett#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnDpoQLNaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPk7O19RBxI

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/bruc...b-65c1bf95bba8
      Last edited by Tom O'Donnell; Wednesday, 28th June, 2017, 06:41 PM.
      "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
        What do you guys think about this latest health care bill? From what I understand, it kind of seems like a product of Satan.
        Thank you Lucas for staying on topic.
        The Republican Senate Health Care bill is simply cruel and barbaric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LGeR7jmp5w

Instead of sabotaging Obamacare, they should strengthen it.
        Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Thursday, 29th June, 2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
          So, yes, i stand by my view that you are fascist in your approach to those with different priorities then yours.
          I don't think you understand what a fascist is. Your hyperbole is actually kind of disrespectful towards those who have suffered under fascist policies.
          everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

you implied that I did not care about other social injustices.
            You don't. You say you do, but your support for Trump says you don't. You care more about the issues that affect you. Don't you realize that everyone's been caring about the issues that affect you, the privileged class, for as long as anyone can remember? Why is it so radical to endorse, above everything else, the reforms that help the most oppressed groups? Why is equality so radical to you? You say you're not a white supremacist, but you support the candidate whose actions reinforce the white supremacist elements of our government and society. You say you're not a sexist, but you support the candidate whose actions reinforce the sexist elements of our government and society. You say you're not a homophobe. You say you're not a transphobe. You say lots of things. But you support Trump, a man whose election has harmed those groups that have already been harmed the most. Yeah, yeah, say some more. I know what you say. But I know how to read between the lines.
            everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Trump vs. Morning Show Host

This is what y'all wanted. This is what y'all knew was coming. The most powerful man in the world attacked a woman for her appearance, and that's normal.

Comment

I don't think you understand what a fascist is. Your hyperbole is actually kind of disrespectful towards those who have suffered under fascist policies.
                The LGBT expels Jews from their March, BLM declares Israel a apartheid genocidal state, Clinton's campaign discussed using Sanders Jewish heritage as way to portray a unfavorable view(read all about in Wikileaks). You worry about others rights well guess what, I am going worry about my rights for a change. I have more then one relative still alive today that survived this nice place called Auschwitz, one of whom lives in Sweden, the liberals in Malmo have allowed Islamic radicals to overrun the place and terrorize jews. He consider's the Islamic apologist attitude of the democrats both in Sweden and America and their anti Israel stance as fascist and definitely not mere hyperbole. He certainly would not call the characterization of the liberal Democrats as fascist or hyperbole as disrespectful to the suffering he endured in the past.
                The lack of tolerance you have displayed as well as the numerous examples that Tom Odonnell has shown of other democrats clearly demonstrates the approach of the Fascists. I have forgotten more about what Fascism is then you know. It is your approach my friend and that of millions of democrats that is disrespectful to the memories of those that paid the ultimate price to be free to chose any religion or political party that they want and have the freedom to express their views. Put that in your huka and smoke it.

Comment

It is your approach my friend and that of millions of democrats that is disrespectful to the memories of those that paid the ultimate price to be free to chose any religion or political party that they want and have the freedom to express their views.
                  No one is stopping you from expressing your views. I don't have a problem with you expressing your views.

I'm just expressing my view that you're ignorant. You seem to have a problem, insofar as you have a problem with fascism, with me expressing my view, as you stated you think it's "fascist" for me to dismiss you as ignorant.

Thus, you're the only one that has a problem with someone expressing one's views.

You're a high-strung conservative snowflake, just like the rest of them.

Comment

You don't. You say you do, but your support for Trump says you don't. You care more about the issues that affect you. Don't you realize that everyone's been caring about the issues that affect you, the privileged class, for as long as anyone can remember? Why is it so radical to endorse, above everything else, the reforms that help the most oppressed groups? Why is equality so radical to you? You say you're not a white supremacist, but you support the candidate whose actions reinforce the white supremacist elements of our government and society. You say you're not a sexist, but you support the candidate whose actions reinforce the sexist elements of our government and society. You say you're not a homophobe. You say you're not a transphobe. You say lots of things. But you support Trump, a man whose election has harmed those groups that have already been harmed the most. Yeah, yeah, say some more. I know what you say. But I know how to read between the lines.
                    By your logic I could say your antiIsrael because you support the party that has been. You say your not but you support the party that is. I have not seen much support from your party for the issues that affect me, i.e. feeding Isreal to the wolves at the UN. As I clearly stated I do not support Trump but consider Clinton even worst. I support many ideas that are not embraced by Trump.

You simply continue to unjustly accuse of things because I was lucky enough to have a good enough head on my shoulders to do ok in life. Anything I own was not inherited, or given to me by my family. I started a business with $2500.00 courtesy of my wife and built it into a successful company that employed a 150 people. I received patents in the software arena along the way for my invention. Anything I got in my life was from my will, my determination, my work. It had nothing to do with being in the "privileged class". No handouts from my relatives or inheritances.

But as is so typical of Fascists you generalize and categorize me as some rich fat cat that never worked a day in my life.

Comment

No one is stopping you from expressing your views. I don't have a problem with you expressing your views.

I'm just expressing my view that you're ignorant. You seem to have a problem, insofar as you have a problem with fascism, with me expressing my view, as you stated you think it's "fascist" for me to dismiss you as ignorant.

Thus, you're the only one that has a problem with someone expressing one's views.

You're a high-strung conservative snowflake, just like the rest of them.
                      Yes you went beyond just giving an opinion and unjustly accusing me of lying about my motivations to pick a candidate when you had no idea. So you gave your opinion about me now you know my opinion about you, you are a bigoted fascist in my opinion. Unlike you I have given evidence to support that view.
                      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 4th July, 2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

But as is so typical of Fascists you generalize and categorize me as some rich fat cat that never worked a day in my life.
                        As usual, you're totally mischaracterizing my position. I don't think you're privileged because you're rich. Money should provide people privilege. I think you're privileged because you're white, male, straight, and cis. Just like me, for the most part. The difference between us is that I recognize the immense privilege that these immutable traits confer on me. And I recognize how detrimental it is to our world that they do. And I want it to end.

It's funny that you say that fascists generalize, though.

The LGBT expels Jews from their March
                        Really? The LGBT expels Jews? No. One LGBT organization from one city expelled some Jews. And you blame the entire LGBT community. Disgusting.

Comment

Yes you went beyond just giving an opinion and unjustly accusing me of lying about my motivations to pick a candidate when you had no idea. So you gave your opinion about me now you know my opinion about you, your a bigoted fascist in my opinion. Unlike you I have given evidence to support that view.
                          The more angry you get, the less coherent you become. Seriously, this is a mess. Smarten up.

Comment

As usual, you're totally mischaracterizing my position. I don't think you're privileged because you're rich. Money should provide people privilege. I think you're privileged because you're white, male, straight, and cis. Just like me, for the most part. The difference between us is that I recognize the immense privilege that these immutable traits confer on me. And I recognize how detrimental it is to our world that they do. And I want it to end.

It's funny that you say that fascists generalize, though.

Really? The LGBT expels Jews? No. One LGBT organization from one city expelled some Jews. And you blame the entire LGBT community. Disgusting.
                            Yes and so....you still unjustly accused me of my motivations to vote for a candidate. Then you go on to unjustly accuse of me of turning a blind eye to injustices. Yes it is a pity that the reprehensible acts of the Chicago LGBT community is giving a bad name to the rest of the group. I don't see any condemnations from the rest of the LGBT community, the ADL has demanded am apology from the Chicago branch that is not forthcoming. Do you find that disgusting? Oh I stand corrected there is an article in the Forward where leaders in LGBT community condemn the Chicago actions. Still their alliance with the antiIsrael democrats does not instill that much confidence in me. http://forward.com/news/breaking-new...ent-disrupted/
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 29th June, 2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Still their alliance with the antiIsrael democrats does not instill that much confidence in me.
                              If the Democrats are so anti-Israel, why do they have the overwhelming support of American Jews? I guess you just know better than everyone else.

Comment

If the Democrats are so anti-Israel, why do they have the overwhelming support of American Jews? I guess you just know better than everyone else.
                                The article you have cited is before the anti Israel Dec 23 UN resolution where even former Obama Supporters like Dershowitz characterized it as a "stab in the back". Obama timed this for after the election knowing that the results would have been very different among Jewish voters before the election had he done it then.
                                That is the first semi good question I have seen you post in this discussion.
                                http://www.dailynews.com/government-...ael-resolution
                                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 29th June, 2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X