Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

You compare promoting violence against one's rival for the Presidency at a public rally to promoting violence against a fugitive from justice during a private meeting.

6/10 idiotic

You compare calling Obamacare crazy to bodyslamming a reporter who asked about healthcare.

10/10 idiotic
    everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by BenDaswani
      You compare calling Obamacare crazy to bodyslamming a reporter who asked about healthcare. 10/10 idiotic
      Originally posted by Ben Daswani
      If you're a person who's going to lose healthcare if Obamacare is repealed, who do you see as the fucking fascist?
      http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/04/politi...ing/index.html
      Nope, the link was in response to what you posted above. Nothing at all to do with a reporter being body slammed. Are you really as smart as you say you are?

promoting violence against a fugitive from justice during a private meeting.
      http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wi...rticle/2603430
      Actually, promoting a summary execution for a fugitive. You know....just like the Nazis use to do. By the way Julian Assange was never charged with a crime so what exactly was he a fugitive from??? Not justice that is for sure.
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 30th June, 2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
        Nope, the link was in response to what you posted above. Nothing at all to do with a reporter being body slammed.
        Let's look at what I posted above.

You're supporting a party that has men who grab reporters by the neck and throw them to the ground when asked about healthcare. If you're a person who's going to lose healthcare if Obamacare is repealed, who do you see as the fucking fascist?
        "Nothing at all to do with a reporter being body slammed."

Like, what the fuck?

Can you read?

I said that it was a fascist act to bodyslam the reporter. You responded to my claim of fascism by linking to an article about Bill Clinton calling Obamacare crazy. Now you say that the point you were trying to make had "[n]othing at all to do with a reporter being body slammed"?

Actually, promoting a summary execution for a fugitive. You know....just like the Nazis use to do.
        I'm not expressing support or tolerance for what Hillary Clinton did. I'm merely pointing out that while it's bad--and believe me, it's bad--it's not as bad as calling for violence against your opponent in the upcoming Presidential election at a massive public rally. One is way more fascist than the other. If you didn't have a blind hatred for all things Clinton, you'd recognize that.
        everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Like, what the fuck?

Can you read?
          I see you are getting angry again Ben. My response was to your last sentence not to the previous one that you just inserted. You might want to ask yourself the same question and work on it. Much more productive use of your energy.

I'm not expressing support or tolerance for what Hillary Clinton did. I'm merely pointing out that while it's bad--and believe me, it's bad
          Voters who's judgement is different then yours about which is worst should be subjected to the abuse and ridicule that you have served up to me and others in this thread? The video's Tom put out here depicted the actions of tens of thousands of democrats, not just a "few bad actors". Parts of The Berkley campus were destroyed. I don't see your behavior as any different except that instead of physical abuse it is a feeble attempt at psychological abuse. Why all the abuse?...because voters did not want to elect a person who favors summary execution and by Ben's standards these are all ignorant,evil, stupid people who are in love with Trump. You are a "smart" guy, I don't need to point out the incongruity of your approach, I am sure you get my point.
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 30th June, 2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavros Whissell View Post
            This is the crux of Paul's argument, and one of the reasons it fails. It is a link that he uses to say Trump would be a Hitler if he could. But the democracy Paul speaks against has prevented anything like this from ever being on the table. Trump can complain all he wants, he must acknowledge that he will need to fight in courts of law, and that is ultimately what he has done - and won with. The supreme court has partially reinstated the travel ban.

I'm not speaking "against" democracy, I'm pointing out that by its very nature (granting freedoms), it can produce very undesirable results that can be used to undermine it. In other words, it can be self-defeating.

The Supreme Court will decide on the travel ban in October, and if the court should rule against it, there is no telling what Trump will do.

Paul does not mention the Reichstag Fire, which - whether conducted by the communist party or the Nazi party - had an aftermath that was a non-democratic action. It was used to remove the communist party from voting. So in effect it was this heinous act that comprised the democratic process. This allowed Hitler to be "elected" which Paul likes to put in bold, but it was not a fair election. It was not democratic.

Further to this, within less than two years Hitler had the "knight of the long knives" conducted to obliterate political opposition and problems. Trump has not and will not do anything akin to this.

Ha ha! Now you want to bring up "fairness" of elections. So is it "fair" that Hillary had 3 million more votes than Trump and yet lost the election, due to an electoral college mechanism that Trump himself railed against during the campaign, and then loved after the election? Oh, and I'm sure you're going to bring up illegal voting and people being bused into areas they didn't live in, etc, etc..... fake news. No single state outcome was decided by illegal votes, and if you believe otherwise the onus is on you to prove it. If there were any illegal votes at all, Hillary's 3 million margin would have been altered by no more than a few hundred.

Is it "fair" that Al Gore lost the 2000 election due to one county in Florida, where ballots had to be counted by hand and many disqualified due to "hanging chads"? No one will ever know if the result that came out of that was "fair" or not.

The point is, democracy and elections only work in THEORY. In practice, they are open to abuse just like any other governing system. By bringing up the Reichstag Fire and any other similar examples, you actually help make my point. Hitler's election stood and became history, just as did Dubya's in 2000 and the Trumpster in 2016. Fair or not, they are all history and came out of a democratic process.

YOU say Trump will not do anything like Hitler's "Night of the Long Knives" (by the way, kudos on making that "Knight" of the Long Knives, maybe you're referring to some chess game Hitler played? :D) ........ Well, maybe you're also going to tell us North Korea will never get the capability to launch an ICBM at the U.S.? Iran will never get a nuclear weapon with which they can threaten Israel? California will never have another earthquake? No asteroid will ever again strike planet Earth?

We can all relax and let Mavros Whissell decide for us what will and will not happen in our future. Whew!

You can complain about his terrible rhetoric all you like. Trump is not a killer. However it would be great if he could tone down the inflammatory rhetoric.
            Trump has a criminal mind and mentality. He could become a killer if it suited his purposes. And just as he said, he could gun somebody down in Times Square and all his voters would still support him. His pathetic wife Melania making all that noise about anti-bullying, shedding crocodile tears for kids being bullied.... and she SUPPORTS all of her husband's bullying tweets.

Sickening. The most sickening part of it all is how people like even Mr. Whissell can tolerate a criminal in the White House.

And it is duly noted that Sid Belzberg isn't defending my charge against him. I'll repeat it again: if he were American, he would be a one-issue voter (Israel) and he used the horrors of Auschwitz to try and make it seem like he has ideals against hatred, when he has no such thing. Kudos to Ben Daswani for expertly exposing this side of Belzberg.
            Only the rushing is heard...
            Onward flies the bird.

Comment

I see you are getting angry again Ben.
              Uhh...

You fucking moron crook, if you knew the correct word you would of said "Akin to LIBEL". About the only Racist around here is you. As for your Pro Bono work thats about all it would be worth. Your arguments are idiotic, what the fuck?? Did God shit in your brain and forget to flush??? Oh....maybe not according to you no God, you were just born a shit head.
              Yeah, I'm steaming mad.

My response was to your last sentence not to the previous one that you just inserted.
              I didn't "insert" anything. I simply quoted my full point instead of parsing my words mid-sentence, which is what you did.

What I said:

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
              You're supporting a party that has men who grab reporters by the neck and throw them to the ground when asked about healthcare. If you're a person who's going to lose healthcare if Obamacare is repealed, who do you see as the fucking fascist?
              Your response:

Originally posted by ben Daswanii
              f Obamacare is repealed, who do you see as the fucking fascist?
              http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/04/politi...ing/index.html
              I claimed that the politician who bodyslammed the reporter is a fascist. You responded with a link about Bill Clinton. Now you're claiming that the link you posted had nothing to do the the politician who bodyslammed the reporter.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Like, what the fuck?

Comment

Ben Daswani]I simply quoted my full point instead of parsing my words mid-sentence, which is what you did.
                Ben you are getting silly, your point consisted of two separate sentences. I responded to the the second sentence only.
                Thank you for reminding me that in the past you were so abusive that you drove to that point that I regretted and apologized for.
                You are a big hero that you were able to achieve that, you should be proud.
                Bye Bye
                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 30th June, 2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Ben you are getting silly, your point consisted of two separate sentences. I responded to the the second sentence only. Bye Bye
                  My second sentence referenced my first sentence. They made up the same point. You can't respond to "half a point."

You're getting beyond weird. Seek help.

Comment

My second sentence referenced my first sentence. They made up the same point. You can't respond to "half a point."
                    The way it is written it is a separate statement that I responded to with a completely appropriate link.. Of course you would prefer to bicker over nonsense rather then the key point.

That is that you are no different then the other Democrats that you refer to as bad actors where you think you are free to abuse anyone that considered Clinton's faults worst then Trump's.
                    Many happened to consider a candidate that believe in summary executions as an issue so serious that she could not even beat a candidate like Trump,. These people should not be subjected to the abuse that you and many other Democrats are inflicting on this large group. You want to discuss issues and not abuse i am all ears, that is not the case here.
                    As I said go join your other fellow fascist thugs. People like you will permanently doom the democratic party to the state of disarray it is in already.
                    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 30th June, 2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

You want to discuss issues and not abuse i am all ears that is not the case here.
                      A) How did you get through high school writing like that?

B) You know what's coming!

You fucking moron crook, if you knew the correct word you would of said "Akin to LIBEL". About the only Racist around here is you. As for your Pro Bono work thats about all it would be worth. Your arguments are idiotic, what the fuck?? Did God shit in your brain and forget to flush??? Oh....maybe not according to you no God, you were just born a shit head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben daswani
                        You know what's coming!
                        I could publish the long list of uncalled for abusive comments you made about me and others that preceded that but I have better things to do. If that is the best you have you are simply bankrupt of rational counterpoints. Keep up the good work, you are doing Trump a great service! I wish you a long career in the Democratic party.;)
                        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 30th June, 2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Just posting this link so that the Trump apologists in the crowd will have another opportunity to make excuses for their man:

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/30/...rea-trade-debt
                          "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                          "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Don Lemon sums up Trump's vulgar tweet from yesterday perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLctkkxEDTs

Comment

CNN fake news central boots 3 of their top reporters to the curb.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/medi...cle/index.html

"CNN did the right thing. Classy move. Apology accepted," Scaramucci tweeted the next morning. "Everyone makes mistakes. Moving on."

Nice idea ... that quaint notion about moving on.

Keep the tweets coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                                Don Lemon sums up Trump's vulgar tweet from yesterday perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLctkkxEDTs
                                Don Lemon, there's an objective observer...

Comment

Working...
                                X