Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
    Ben Daswani is a self professed troll. I have talked to people who know him in real life. He is also a radical, left winger Democrat who have it in the back of their thoughts that the Jewish vote is safe even after anti-Semitic revelations in the Podesta and other emails. They have to pander to the sharia law faction and attack people such as yourself who are inconvenient for them.

Put him in your ignore list. You won't miss anything interesting.
    I agree entirely. He is on my ignore list but sometimes I can not resist looking at his so called "pearls of wisdom".
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 24th July, 2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
      I agree entirely. He is on my ignore list but sometimes I can not resist looking at his so called "pearls of wisdom".
      And, unfortunately, even if someone is on your ignore list someone not being ignored may QUOTE an ignored person's post and you get to see all the detritus anyway...
      ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

I occasionally indulge in the same with Ben and some of the other trolls but never to my profit. Miyamoto Musashi in The Book of Five Rings says, "Do nothing which is of no use."

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
          And, unfortunately, even if someone is on your ignore list someone not being ignored may QUOTE an ignored person's post and you get to see all the detritus anyway...
          I have taken to at least temporarily putting some of the quoters on my ignore list as well. It does make for some empty threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
            I have taken to at least temporarily putting some of the quoters on my ignore list as well. It does make for some empty threads.
            Lordy, keep up the good work and soon all your threads will be empty. If only the U.S. would follow your example........
            Fred Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Daswani
              Just so you know, it's possible that a country, an organization, or a person can be the aggressor in some instances and the victim in others. Your apparent inability to comprehend this is a symptom and an indication of your extremism.

I knew you'd be down to justify religious discrimination. Your first foray into the original Trump thread, after all, was a rant about Islam and Sharia law that was apropros of nothing.
              http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...993554,00.html
              http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/232930
              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 25th July, 2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Sid, I don't know if you have seen any interviews or speeches by "feminist activist" Linda Sarsour, but you may find them interesting, if sickening.
                "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                  Sid, I don't know if you have seen any interviews or speeches by "feminist activist" Linda Sarsour, but you may find them interesting, if sickening.
                  I find it odd (but not really) that in a thread about Trump, you express your being sickened by someone as relatively impotent as Linda Sarsour, while elsewhere in our little community, people are (more appropriately) outraged by Trump treating a Boy Scouts convention like a political rally--dare I make the comparison? I've never made it before, but God damn, it may have just finally become appropriate--like a fucking Hitler Youth rally.

Your old, conservative, lily little straight white male ass is more worried about a feminist activist than a leader of state who displays fascist behavior, because he's not a threat to you personally. What's really sickening, right here, on ChessTalk? You.
                  everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

As always, I will not read posts that are merely links without any explanation--any text whatsoever--attached. Make your arguments clearly, like a big boy.
                    everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                      As always, I will not read posts that are merely links without any explanation--any text whatsoever--attached. Make your arguments clearly, like a big boy.
                      http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Pol...e-Mount-500682

Comment

It is about security and not religious discrimination.
                        This is mind-boggling to me. You speak as if something can't be both about security and an example of religious discrimination. Let me break this down for you, really simply:

Something can be
                        a religiously discriminatory
                        security measure.

See how that works?

Your inability to admit that this textbook literal example of religious discrimination was in fact religious discrimination is insane to me. You're not even trying to justify the religious discrimination in your argument, which would be one thing. You're instead arguing that it wasn't religious discrimination. The problem, for you, is that it obviously was. And anyone who's not an idiot can see that. People were banned from a public place and wouldn't have been but for their religion. That is, by definition, religious discrimination.

I am not surprised that you chose not to name a date and place for your purported IQ challenge.
                        I never offered you the terms you're offering me. You're a rich guy. If you want to do an IQ test challenge with me, we're each putting up $1000. Take it or leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Daswani
                          I never offered you the terms you're offering me. You're a rich guy. If you want to do an IQ test challenge with me, we're each putting up $1000. Take it or leave it.
                          As long at the IQ test is the standard Mesa admissions test, ie not GMAT or LSAT but the Mensa Test that Mensa offer's I am in. I am in Manhattan and can go to a Mensa testing center any time. Which center do you propose to take the test at and when?

Comment

As long at the IQ test is the standard Mesa admissions test, ie not GMAT or LSAT but the Mensa Test that Mensa offer's I am in.
                            As I've already stated a billion times, as long as there's a test which allows us to write the exact same test at the same time while in different cities, I will do that test. Does the standard Mensa admissions test meet that criterion?

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                              As I've already stated a billion times, as long as there's a test which allows us to write the exact same test at the same time while in different cities, I will do that test. Does the standard Mensa admissions test meet that criterion?
                              You would have to contact your local Mensa branch. I would expect it does but have no idea if each branch gives the exact same test or if it is similar in structure but the ordering of figures ,words to unscramble, etc are different.
                              Once you know a time I will confirm if I can do it at the same time in Manhattan.

Comment

An article about two men: one, a man of integrity; the other, a piece of human filth.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...ccains-heroism
                                "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                                "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                                "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Working...
                                X