Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Originally posted by Mavros Whissell View Post
    An incredibly biased diatribe that forces the reader to the trough before shovel feeding him garbage instead of water.
    You didn't like it?
    Then I will bet you don't like this article either about Trump's UN speech.
    http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...920-story.html

Comment

LOL I'm not even going to go there Bob, but thank you!

Comment

The Atlantic weighs in on Trump's UN speech:

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-korea/540501/
        "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
        "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
        "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Rare time I'm going to agree with you and your filthy mind, Peter.

Trump missed a yuuuge opportunity at the UN.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
            Rare time I'm going to agree with you and your filthy mind, Peter.

Trump missed a yuuuge opportunity at the UN.
            Knock it off with the filthy mind bullshit. It was your god, The Great Orange Crap, who bragged about sexually assaulting women. What do you have to say about that? The next time you agree with me, keep it to yourself. I don't want decent people thinking that I associate with the kind of person who supports a racist, warmongering, misogynistic, homophobic asshole.
            "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
            "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
            "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• If he was thinking he could scare us with the sound of a dog barking...

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
              The Atlantic weighs in on Trump's UN speech:

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-korea/540501/
              The North Korean FM was pretty amusing in his remarks in NYC on Trump's speech.

DPRK Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho: “If he was thinking he could scare us with the sound of a dog barking, that's really a dog's dream ..."

And what about Trump's nickname for Kim Jong-un?

“I feel sorry for his aides.”

"Dogs will bark but the world carries on." i couldn't have said it better myself.
              Dogs will bark, but the caravan of chess moves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                Knock it off with the filthy mind bullshit. It was your god, The Great Orange Crap, who bragged about sexually assaulting women. What do you have to say about that? The next time you agree with me, keep it to yourself. I don't want decent people thinking that I associate with the kind of person who supports a racist, warmongering, misogynistic, homophobic asshole.
                And UNLIKE me ... your filthy mind thought it would OK to post & apply a disgusting Trump comment to an innocent t-shirt of cat!

I still have hope for your kind, Peter. Let's start by working on your self-control.

Comment

• Re: If he was thinking he could scare us with the sound of a dog barking...

Originally posted by Nigel Hanrahan View Post
                  The North Korean FM was pretty amusing in his remarks in NYC on Trump's speech.

DPRK Foreign Minister Ri Yong-ho: “If he was thinking he could scare us with the sound of a dog barking, that's really a dog's dream ..."

And what about Trump's nickname for Kim Jong-un?

“I feel sorry for his aides.”

"Dogs will bark but the world carries on." i couldn't have said it better myself.
                  Today, Trump signs executive order targeting NK's trading partners ...including China.

The dog has added a bite to its bark.

Comment

Today, Trump signs executive order targeting NK's trading partners ...including China.

Does that include sanctions against Nambia as well?

Comment

Good analysis from Brian Becker et al at Sputnik. "Trump at the UN: is the world trembling or laughing?"

Partway through the program there was a remarkable comment. Over in Vladivostock, some Asian summit or another, one of the commentators noted that Putin (the Russian President) and both Korean leaders met. This is something beyond the block-headed American imagination.

It may just be that the USA simply needs to be ignored. Solve the global problems and leave the US out of it. They're pretty well useless anyway.

Interesting.
                      Dogs will bark, but the caravan of chess moves on.

Comment

Threatening to "totally destroy" a nation with nukes of its own and that borders both Russia and China..... it would be the last bite the U.S. ever attempts before the lights go out.
                        Only the rushing is heard...
                        Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bonham View Post
                          Threatening to "totally destroy" a nation with nukes of its own and that borders both Russia and China..... it would be the last bite the U.S. ever attempts before the lights go out.
                          The Donald could of offered an olive branch at the UN speech ...now he is kinda in a corner. China has told its banks to stop doing business with NK, we'll see if NK will step back.

MAGA!
                          Last edited by Neil Frarey; Sunday, 24th September, 2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Trump uniting the country, against Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1rsHgJ50Kc

Comment

Perhaps before the opening round of the next chess tournament we can all link arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Garland Best View Post
                                Perhaps before the opening round of the next chess tournament we can all link arms.
                                Firstly, like the NFL, this would require a big sponsor requiring we stand for the national anthem before games. (And maybe a dress code. Maybe all participants have to sign a contract.)
                                Secondly, all players have to arrive on time.

If arms are all locked maybe then we can start kicking and dance like a chorus line. That would make chess use a major muscle group (to be called a a sport) and oxygen to the brain to improve the chess playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X