Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
    Peter, I believe the Society of Loose Cannons declined Donald's membership application!
    Well, I am not a psychiatrist, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-FRjTcgmvc

But I give Trump a perfect score for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
    I hope the White House have some good psychiatrists on staff.
    Don't underestimate yourself Bob G.! You & your kind are more than ready, willing & able (despite always blaming a faulty internet connection) to drop a judgment in heart beat!

Just for you ...and all your washed up kind:

https://twitter.com/BET/status/917918947017666561

Comment

Thanks, Bob. I think you're right about the NPD.

In the Oct 16 issue of The New Yorker they lampoon the Trumps with a page of haikus supposedly written by Donny Jr. Here's a sample:

America First.
      Hell, yes. Badass. So baller.
      I have five children.

Plato weighs in from beyond the grave:

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
        You & your kind.....
        Me & my kind? Would that be people who saw thru all the Trump bullshit!

Another great article from the New York Times

The Trump Doctrine: Obama built it. I broke it. You fix it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/o...tion%2Fopinion

Comment

Don't underestimate yourself Bob G.! You & your kind are more than ready, willing & able (despite always blaming a faulty internet connection) to drop a judgment in heart beat!

Just for you ...and all your washed up kind:

https://twitter.com/BET/status/917918947017666561
          Bob's kind are people who have correctly identified Trump as a racist, misogynistic, homophobic asshole. What's preventing you from recognizing that, Neil? You might find a black viewpoint on Trump enlightening: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...coates/537909/

How's Trump doing on the job front, Neil? If I apply the Frarey Attentuated Realism Theory, in which the sitting president gets full credit for things he only deserves partial (or no...) credit for, then take note that Obama finished his presidency with 75 consecutive months of net.job growth. Do you think Trump will still be president in 2023?
          "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
            Bob's kind are people who have correctly identified Trump as a racist, misogynistic, homophobic asshole. What's preventing you from recognizing that, Neil? You might find a black viewpoint on Trump enlightening: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...coates/537909/

How's Trump doing on the job front, Neil? If I apply the Frarey Attentuated Realism Theory, in which the sitting president gets full credit for things he only deserves partial (or no...) credit for, then take note that Obama finished his presidency with 75 consecutive months of net.job growth. Do you think Trump will still be president in 2023?
            Well well, look who's back ... the creep that denigrates every cat t-shirt on the planet. Just great ...sigh.

And for you and your kind ... clean yourselves up and take some time from denigrating cat t-shirts and listen to:

Sheriff David Clark & Alveda King

Need more refs?

BTW, your DJI 23,000+

MAGA!

Comment

Well well, look who's back ... the creep that denigrates every cat t-shirt on the planet. Just great ...sigh.

And for you and your kind ... clean yourselves up and take some time from denigrating cat t-shirts and listen to:

Sheriff David Clark & Alveda King

Need more refs?

BTW, your DJI 23,000+

MAGA!
              Now, now, Neil. I didn't denigrate "every cat t-shirt on the planet." I used ONE cat t-shirt as an opportunity to ridicule Trump.

I suggested that you read an article by a respected black journalist and you responded with Clarke and King? Hmm.

I see you're yammering about the Dow again. 23,000+ is impressive but if I apply F.A.R.T.* to the Dow's historical closings then we see that Obama gets full credit for increasing the Dow by approx. 71% during his first term. Therefore Trump must get the Dow to approx. 33,740 just to equal Obama's accomplishment. I acknowledge that Trump is off to a good start on the Dow, but he has a long way to go. Don't count your chickens, etc.!

* F.A.R.T. = the Frarey Attentuated Reality Theory whereby a sitting president gets full credit for stuff for which s/he may not even deserve partial credit.

Comment

An interesting article from the New Yorker: https://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-...king-for-trump

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                  Now, now, Neil. I didn't denigrate "every cat t-shirt on the planet." I used ONE cat t-shirt as an opportunity to ridicule Trump.

I suggested that you read an article by a respected black journalist and you responded with Clarke and King? Hmm.

I see you're yammering about the Dow again. 23,000+ is impressive but if I apply F.A.R.T.* to the Dow's historical closings then we see that Obama gets full credit for increasing the Dow by approx. 71% during his first term. Therefore Trump must get the Dow to approx. 33,740 just to equal Obama's accomplishment. I acknowledge that Trump is off to a good start on the Dow, but he has a long way to go. Don't count your chickens, etc.!

* F.A.R.T. = the Frarey Attentuated Reality Theory whereby a sitting president gets full credit for stuff for which s/he may not even deserve partial credit.
                  Peter, 100 top hedge fund managers supported Trump with the expectation that his tax policies would result in what you are seeing. I posted this a month before the election http://forum.chesstalk.com/showthrea...f-Donald-Trump showing that Rex Sinquefeld who manages 300 billion(!) in assets supported Trump expecting this result. I would say that Rex et al know a damn sight more then you do about who deserves the credit here.
                  I am not in love with Trump but I give credit where it's due.
                  Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 21st October, 2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X