Trump the NEW, new, new thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump the NEW, new, new thread

This thread is for positive comments about Trump.

The first positive comment: Thanks for killing the job killing Paris Accord!

Re: Trump the NEW, new, new thread

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

The second positive comment: Trump has lovely small hands.
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

The third positive comment: Trump is an inspiration for people who like to look heavenward and shout at God, "AW COME ON!!"
      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Trump makes people who are really stupid feel smart.

Comment

The fifth positive comment: Trump is the definitive proof of Adlai E. Stevenson II's aphorism:

"In America, anybody can be president.That's one of the risks you take."

Comment

The sixth positive comment: somewhere in the afterlife, Hunter S. Thompson is working on a Trump-inspired 'Fear & Loathing' book!!

Comment

I'm positive that Trump is the absolute worst choice ever for President.
              ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Trump is better than Pence (Let that day never come).

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
                  The worst choice ever for President was clearly Hillary Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
                    I'm positive you're right, Kerry.

Comment

"One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better...The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you." - Donald Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                        Trump is better than Pence (Let that day never come).
                        Odd that you should mention that! I am always thinking when people say they want TRUMP impeached how much Pence would be a fine President and those who wanted TRUMP impeached would rue the day they wished for that!!

Comment

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
                          Odd that you should mention that! I am always thinking when people say they want TRUMP impeached how much Pence would be a fine President and those who wanted TRUMP impeached would rue the day they wished for that!!
                          I think Pence would make a great president in 2024 after eight years of Trump. Perhaps Ivanka could run after that.

Comment

"One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better...The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you." - Donald Trump
                            I must say that I'm impressed that Trump was able to string so many words together coherently (+/-). The quote also includes two four-syllable words - wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                              I must say that I'm impressed that Trump was able to string so many words together coherently (+/-). The quote also includes two four-syllable words - wow!!
                              "I know words. I have the best words." -- Donald Trump

That's a real quote.
                              everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Working...
                              X