CYCC scoresheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYCC scoresheets

For reasons that cannot be fathomed by any mortal man, the CYCC scoresheets are being scanned. Not by me, I hasten to add.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...HRBOW91a2ZxcXc

Re: CYCC scoresheets

As I have volunteered to enter the games from the CYCC and the Open, this could be a great idea - if -

1) ALL games are entered, with BOTH players' scoresheets - even incomplete, unreadable, etc. as long as the names, sections, and round numbers are clearly indicated (in the file name and/or on the scoresheet).
    2) The scans are complete - not missing part of a scoresheet.

I must congratulate the organizers who managed to have the scanned sheets available within a couple of hours after the first round's completion. Please keep it up - checking random games from round 1, everything looks fine. It may be hard for people looking for specific games, but it's fine for me if I'm entering games.

Comment

As I'm working beside the people doing the scanning, I can tell you that at the time a round is starting, they'll probably be completing the previous round's scanning.

Comment

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
        As I'm working beside the people doing the scanning, I can tell you that at the time a round is starting, they'll probably be completing the previous round's scanning.
        This is great!!! Hopefully we can have similar scanned copies of the score sheets in the COCC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferdinand Supsup View Post
          This is great!!! Hopefully we can have similar scanned copies of the score sheets in the COCC.
          I'm pretty sure they're doing the CO too ...

Comment

Working...
          X