Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGT Board

Hello Chesstalkers,

By any chance does anyone have or know someone who has a used DGT board with pieces,fully operational, for sale?

Omar

Re: DGT Board

Check with Larry..
    He should have contact info for Luc Forget who has several. I don't know if he's selling though.

Comment

We have a couple in Montreal Omar.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Bevand View Post
        Does Strategy Games stock DGT boards? I see they have several versions: usb; bluetooth and serial interface...
        I guess new ones are a little pricey and likely wouldn't move out of inventory, but maybe some sort of bulk purchase deal? :)
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

And you didn't offer to lease them to the FQE when hosting the Canadian Closed.

Not like you to miss an opportunity ... I'm concerned.

Comment

Hmmm..you are right!

Not my worst move though...we could have bought on Bayview in Toronto if I had been awake!

On our site we have one DGT board model (obviously we can get anything that DGT offers...this one we have in stock):

http://strategygames.ca/boutique/sto...=EN&code=O-892

Larry

Comment

Hmmm..you are right!

Not my worst move though...we could have bought on Bayview in Toronto if I had been awake!

On our site we have one DGT board model (obviously we can get anything that DGT offers...this one we have in stock):

http://strategygames.ca/boutique/sto...=EN&code=O-892

Larry
              That price looks pretty reasonable compared to the online prices at https://www.dgtshop.nl
              where I notice many (or all?) of the boards come WITHOUT the pieces you need - an additional 190.00€ + WOW.
              ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Is the software included? Or free to download somewhere?

Comment

We bought a large quantity at some point (the more you buy, the less you pay).

We still have a few left at this price...obviously when we have to re-stock the price will go up...generally speaking our margins are small on this item as it is a drop shipment item for us as there are too many variables.

Comment

It is totally functionable (is that a word? In simple terms...it works!) and customer support is great!

Comment

Working...
                    X