St. Catharines Chess Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Catharines Chess Club

Keith or John: Is the SCCC still running? If yes, what are current location, date, and time? Thanks guys.
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Re: St. Catharines Chess Club

Hi Peter:

I haven't been to the club for a while, but it was operating on Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm.
    The address is 1 Currie Street, St. Catharines.

John

Comment

I went a couple times in the summer but nobody was there... I'm not certain Keith is still running things, so it would probably be best to contact him.

Comment

Thanks John and Zach.
        "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
        "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
        "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

The Club is closed in August.

John

Comment

Working...
          X