Thread: Oakville Winter Open - Feb 2-4, 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Oakville Winter Open - Feb 2-4, 2018

Reminder - Price goes up after Dec 17th.

More players have signed up.

If you decide to play, please do not hesitate and wait for the last day/minute to register. You may forget and then misses it. I missed once before and I had to pay the price and looking back, i tell myself i shouldn't have done that ( waiting for the last day and then missed it and had to pay $ 60 ( 3 person * $20 ). To some $ 10 may mean nothing but to me it's worth a lunch meal or more.

10 more days to go which is after the completion of Hart House tournament ( Dec 15-17 ).

Payment can be by credit card and paypal. Paypal is on the right button option.

We have another National Master signed up last night which is fantastic. More competition will elevate the level of play and that is one of our objective. Very strong junior and will definitely provide stiff challenge to the top players.

Thanks to those who has signed up. We really appreciate it. Our success depends on your participation

Cheers to Chess in Canada.

Looking forward to host all of you at Holiday Inn, Oakville from Feb 2-4, 2018 ( less than 2 months from now ).

Gary Hua
    Last edited by Gary Hua; December 7th, 2017 at 01:58 PM.