X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy trails!

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
    I guess I read you all wrong Nige. [blah blah]
    aha ha ha ha. Keep up the personal attacks. That's a sure sign of a strong, powerful argument, Neil the Magnificent.

Happy trails!
    Dogs will bark, but the caravan of chess moves on.

Comment

• Re: The decline of Canadian chess?

... manipulation ... manipulated ... manipulative ...
      You keep using these words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean!
      Christopher Mallon
      FIDE Arbiter

Comment

This isn't about me Drkulec.

It's about you and your manipulation of a young man inflicted with autism.
        I'm starting to wonder if English is your first language. Your use of it is cumbersome and laboured and somewhat comical. I can't imagine that you are intentionally giving the impression that you are without shaving off a few IQ points off my evaluation of your abilities.

The only person being manipulated here is you.

And you know this well, don't you Drkulec! Doesn't give you license to abuse those who are inflicted with autism ...or any other infliction for that matter!
        Mentioning their feats of memory does not equate to abuse.

BTW, sorry to see folks like Nigel failing to step up for those who have been manipulated by Drkulec.
        That would be you. If a certain blue eyed blonde professor at Carnegie Mellon was still in the picture she would probably upbraid me for picking on you like she did when I went at it with the rocket scientist.

I guess I read you all wrong Nige. You much rather side with an abusive manipulative belittling person.
        If that were so, he would be siding with you. Don't hate me because I am better at it than you. Unlike yourself, its not the first arrow that I pull out of my quiver. I have training. It has worked against famous people and geniuses. I am dialed down to two because if I even dialed it up to three or four you would start bleeding from the eyes.

Sid mentioned that you ran for public office ...and lost.
        Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved.

I'm really thankful you didn't get elected!

They read you right ...didn't they.
        Is that your version of a killshot? The man got up off his rear and represented a party and didn't ask the electorate to signal in advance that they were open to the idea. My suspicion is that unlike you he didn't expect to win but wanted to stand up for what he believed in and signify that he was willing to sign the nomination papers and argue and debate his cause.

Where are your nomination papers, Neil? What do you stand up for aside from petty snitching to the zoning authorities when people get so tired of your insipid loneliness and have to ask you to stop coming around because they have to attend to their work during working hours? Do your rap/hip hop buddies know that you are a rat? What would they say if they knew? Are you manipulating them when you mention them?
        Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Wednesday, 22nd November, 2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Mallon View Post
          You keep using these words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean!
          Ob Princess Bride Quote! LOL!

Ob is short for obligatory.

Comment

It's too bad rough stuff started up. I was hoping to see example(s) of how data mining might specifically be of use to the CFC in the (near) future.

Today I had a haircut. It turned out that my middle-aged barber played chess in her high-school chess club, and loves the game. I mentioned the RA club in Ottawa, which she hadn't heard of - nothing in any newspapers, even free ones. I told her chess organizers count on people Googling keywords "Chess Canada" and finding the CFC website (and thus any clubs, if they can navigate the site and understand it). She'd never thought of the idea. I mentioned that some organizers theorize that girls don't like to be the only girl in a group activity of largely boys. She said she wouldn't have cared. I told her shoot-'em up video games are often thought to be played overwhelmingly just by boys. She laughed that one off, too. The RA club perhaps might get a new visitor, through infrequent word of mouth, as may often be the case.

In one person we have a mature adult, and a female, two groups the CFC has been desiring to have better represented in their membership levels for years.

Inadequate sustained advertising (even the free type) by organized chess in Canada.

What I've said for years.
            Last edited by Kevin Pacey; Wednesday, 22nd November, 2017, 09:29 PM. Reason: Spelling
            Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
            Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
              Neil strikes me as someone who reads the buzzwords of the day and has to regurgitate them like the autistic young man repeated the baseball sports broadcast in my doctor's waiting room some thirty years ago in an almost perfect recreation of the original. Neil's version is not quite so impressive or memorable.
              Drkulec ... I sent your comment(s) over to Autism Canada, pointed them to this thread ...follow up call tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonely Boy Neil Frarey View Post
                Drkulec ... I sent your comment(s) over to Autism Canada, pointed them to this thread ...follow up call tomorrow.
                Like I said, "Rat." Tell them to spell my name right.

I apologize to the autistic community for mentioning this remarkable young man in the same sentence as that sorry excuse for a human being: Neil Frarey. There, are you happy?

This is the equivalent of Neil running home and telling his mommy on me.

This could be entertaining.

I guess I need to dial it down to one. Two is too tough for Neil.
                Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Wednesday, 22nd November, 2017, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Like I said, "Rat." Tell them to spell my name right.

I apologize to the autistic community for mentioning this remarkable young man in the same sentence as that sorry excuse for a human being: Neil Frarey. There, are you happy?

This is the equivalent of Neil running home and telling his mommy on me.

This could be entertaining.

I guess I need to dial it down to one. Two is too tough for Neil.
                  It's out of my hands now Drkulec.

And no, I'm not happy.
                  Last edited by Neil Frarey; Thursday, 23rd November, 2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by while throwing a tantrum Neil Frarey View Post

And no, I'm not happy.
                    We know you're not happy. As long as you need to be validated by externalities you will never be happy and you will never be in control of your destiny.

Comment

Vlad, who whizzed in your corn flakes this morning? Did you just wake up and decide that today you were going to slag someone to feel better? Why don't you just tweet it like other presidents? Personal attacks are the choice of persons who can't defend their ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Garland Best View Post
                        Vlad, who whizzed in your corn flakes this morning? Did you just wake up and decide that today you were going to slag someone to feel better? Why don't you just tweet it like other presidents? Personal attacks are the choice of persons who can't defend their ideas.
                        Good response, Garland, but in Vlad's case it's deeper than not defending his ideas (if he has such things). Vlad reminds me first of all of Trump himself: always narcissistic, always needing confirmation to the point of inventing it. Secondly, he reminds me of Dr. Frasier Crane of the turn-of-the-century TV sitcom Frasier. Very haughty in his opinion of himself, often quoting others of much higher status and fame, and yet so inadequate in dealing with the vagarities of life that he must daily make a laughingstock of himself.

But let us not forget: Vlad is filled with hate. Ben Daswani succeeded in exposing that side of him. Thus his totally unnecessary, and inappropriate for a CFC President, slagging of Neil.
                        Only the rushing is heard...
                        Onward flies the bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Garland Best View Post
                          ??? You seem a little selective about your outrage when it comes to your drinking buddy Neil. His personal attacks are perfectly fine. When I respond its world war three. I had him in the ignore file for quite a long time but since Kevin Pacey who I do read kept quoting him I decided to respond to him.

My idea is that Neil is not someone who anyone of substance would listen to or take seriously. This same statement is true for all the trolls of chesstalk. Lets discuss.

Comment

??? You seem a little selective about your outrage when it comes to your drinking buddy Neil. His personal attacks are perfectly fine. When I respond its world war three. I had him in the ignore file for quite a long time but since Kevin Pacey who I do read kept quoting him I decided to respond to him.

My idea is that Neil is not someone who anyone of substance would listen to or take seriously. This same statement is true for all the trolls of chesstalk. Lets discuss.
                            Garland is not selective about what you incorrectly perceived as 'outrage' (another one of your exaggerations) ...believe me Drkulec ...the man stands firm on his own two feet. And we aren't drinking buddies either.

But hey, I'm not surprise to read that you interpret Garland's comment as a form of dissension among the ranks ...sigh.

Stop your hustle Drkulec. Start respecting others ...especially those with an infliction such as autism.
                            Last edited by Neil Frarey; Thursday, 23rd November, 2017, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Frarey the malaprop aka Vizzini View Post
                              ...especially those with an infliction such as autism.
                              Affliction. Those with an affliction such as autism....

Infliction is a word but it is not a word that means what you seem to think it means.

Buttercup: We'll never survive.
                              Westley: Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.
                              - The Princess Bride

Comment

Garland is not selective about what you incorrectly perceived as 'outrage' (another one of your exaggerations) ...believe me Drkulec ...the man stands firm on his own two feet. And we aren't drinking buddies either.

But hey, I'm not surprise to read that you interpret Garland's comment as a form of dissension among the ranks ...sigh.

Stop your hustle Drkulec. Start respecting others ...especially those with an infliction such as autism.
                                Why don't you two get a room.

Comment

Working...
                                X