UH OH, NEED A RIDE to Edmonton for the Canadian Open (IN LIKE TWO DAYS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UH OH, NEED A RIDE to Edmonton for the Canadian Open (IN LIKE TWO DAYS)

Been out of pocket for a minute and now all of a sudden IT IS ALMOST EDMONTON TIME!

Need a ride from somewhere in the Lower Mainland to Edmonton! WILL PAY FOR MY SHARE OF THE GAS MONEY! Will also NAME MY FIRST-BORN AFTER YOU (if it is a girl). Will also worship you (?), THANK YOU PROFUSELY, sign a written document stating you own 50%+1 of my soul, etc.

I realise this may be insanely impossible at such late notice, SO IF YOU LIVE IN KELOWNA OR KAMLOOPS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, that would work!

Message me on ChessTalk if you are able to be my saviour. I will be in Seattle all day (why?!?!), but will check my messages on here tonight. Or call 604 818 5366 if you are reading this and it is already Thursday.
    everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Re: UH OH, NEED A RIDE to Edmonton for the Canadian Open (IN LIKE TWO DAYS)

UPGRADING PERCENTAGE OF MY SOUL OFFERED TO 2/3+1. THIS WOULD GIVE YOU THE NECESSARY MAJORITY TO PASS A MOTION AT ben daswani'S SPIRITUAL AGM! Enticing, no?
    everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Working...
    X