chess5.com suspended!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chess5.com suspended!?

I am wondering if anyone knows what is happening with chess5.com?

I used it earlier this week, to input a recent game. Trying to visit the site just now, I am informed that this account is 'suspended', and it is impossible to enter the site.

Re: chess5.com suspended!?

I used to get a lot of Canadian games off chess5 for CanBase....but the site has been dead for the last 6 months...no òne was putting games on it.

Comment

Thanks, Hugh, for the reply.

Does anyone know who the administrators of this site are, and contact info for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Dixon View Post
        Thanks, Hugh, for the reply.

Does anyone know who the administrators of this site are, and contact info for them?
        Hi Frank:

Eydun Lamhauge is the owner/administrator. A long time ago we had regular contact. But I have not been in contact with him for years now, since I stopped posting my games due to time constraint.

My 2 old e-mails for him are:

eydunl@gmail.com

eydun@chess5.com

I know of one other chess player who is also trying to contact him for some information about the existence of the public games database. I also gave him these two e-mail addresses.

Bob A

Comment

Thanks very much to Bob Armstrong for this information.

Comment

It's back up.

Comment

Thanks for the information, Neil! :) Indeed, the site is working normally once more!

Comment

Working...
              X