Chess Federation of Canada ... no bio for Agnieszka Matras-Clement???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess Federation of Canada ... no bio for Agnieszka Matras-Clement???

Where is the biography for Agnieszka Matras-Clement on Chess Federation of Canada's chess dot ca / all-biographies???

Thanks in advance.

Re: Chess Federation of Canada ... no bio for Agnieszka Matras-Clement???

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
    Where is the biography for Agnieszka Matras-Clement on Chess Federation of Canada's chess dot ca / all-biographies???

Thanks in advance.
    Still not to be found ... gee I wonder why.

Refurb and update our national trophies or write a few lines of code to get WIM Agnieszka Matras-Clement's biography up on their chess dot ca website .... which one will get done first?

No biography for WIM Agnieszka Matras-Clement is more a CFC embarrassment so I figure it will get done first.

Clowns.

Comment

Neil:

I love how you respond to your own posts. That's cute.

Simon

Comment

Still not to be found ... gee I wonder why.

Refurb and update our national trophies or write a few lines of code to get WIM Agnieszka Matras-Clement's biography up on their chess dot ca website .... which one will get done first?

No biography for WIM Agnieszka Matras-Clement is more a CFC embarrassment so I figure it will get done first.

Clowns.
        Maybe you shall open your eyes and be more engage in the CFC? There is a more than a biography of A.M-C on chess.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
          Maybe you shall open your eyes and be more engage in the CFC? There is a more than a biography of A.M-C on chess.ca
          Great! Where is it to be found Egi?

On their Biography's page?
          Last edited by Neil Frarey; Thursday, 15th March, 2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Great! Where is it to be found Egi?

On the Biography's page?
            In front of you. ~30 pages of the first class material.
            "Agnieszka Matras-Clement
            a Sushi-fed conversation about chess in Poland and Alberta, the 2016 Canadian Women’s Zonal, distracting thoughts, and the relative value of love vs a good opening repertoire."

Now it's your turn to become a CFC member and read its newsletters.

Comment

Thanks, Egi!

All that and still not worth a VIP Biography on the Chess Federation of Canada's very own chess dot ca?

Just figures.

Comment

Hey Neil, why don't you move to a foreign country - Poland, for example - and see how quickly Polish websites list your achievements.

On second thoughts ... ignore the last part.

Just move to Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Perkins View Post
                  Neil:

I love how you respond to your own posts. That's cute.

Simon
                  Who is Neil again? I've heard some things but he can't be as bad as all that.
                  Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Thursday, 15th March, 2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Dear John,

What's the matter?

Can't be bothered to write a few lines code and give WIM Agnieszka Matras-Clement some Chess Federation of Canada's VIP Biography respect?

Comment

Dear John,

What's the matter?

Can't be bothered to write a few lines code and give WIM Agnieszka Matras-Clement some Chess Federation of Canada's VIP Biography respect?
                      Neil, why do you think I am responsible for CFC materials? Are you confusing me with someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
                        Neil, why do you think I am responsible for CFC materials? Are you confusing me with someone else?
                        I wish people I read would quit quoting this individual.

If he wants to volunteer to write the missing bio I'm sure the people working on our website will take a look at his work. Of course, that isn't what he wants.

I must say that it was a great experience meeting the mayor of Leduc, Bob Young and two other officials from Leduc, Janet Guthrie the Sport Tourism Coordinator and Jessica Farmer the Events and Bookings Coordinator at the Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance conference last week. Every spare moment this week has been spent connecting local organizers to the contacts made at this conference.

Comment

Vlad, I think that "this individual" and "he" refers to Neil, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
                            Vlad, I think that "this individual" and "he" refers to Neil, but I could be wrong.
                            Everybody knows Drkulec has been bought and paid for ( and where is that missing 60k anyways ) ...filth money from Kirsan Ilyumzhinov. Except those of course he fails to inform.

And it's somewhat amusing to see his lackey's circle the wagons around him.

But enough is enough.

John, you can easily write the code. We both know this to be true ... stand on your own two feet and get this done for WIM Agnieszka Matras-Clement.

You will have our thanks.
                            Last edited by Neil Frarey; Friday, 16th March, 2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

John, you can easily write the code. We both know this to be true ... stand on your own two feet and get this done for WIM Agnieszka Matras-Clement.

You will have our thanks.
                              Neil, you must be confusing me with someone else - maybe you mean John Upper. That's not me (I'm more of a downer than an upper).

Comment

Working...
                              X