Questions regarding rating of events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding rating of events

With the CFC website down, I was wondering how I submit an event for rating. Can I get the "cheap" $3/player fee if I submit my crosstable by mail since there isn't any alternative available?
    "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Re: Questions regarding rating of events

Check www.chess.ca

Some basic functions have been restored. Also, you can submit Swiss-sys crosstables by email.

JC

Comment

Hi John,

My computer says the CFC site is an attack site and it warns me against accessing it. Same problem when I try to use my SwissSys link.
      "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
        With the CFC website down, I was wondering how I submit an event for rating. Can I get the "cheap" $3/player fee if I submit my crosstable by mail since there isn't any alternative available?
        "to obtain rating lists, our email = info@chess.ca; phone (519) 508-2362"

I don't think that electronical submission (i.e., email) is somehow affected by the website lack, unless you need a copy of Swiss Sys Assistant (sic). contact by phone or email for details.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
          Hi John,

My computer says the CFC site is an attack site and it warns me against accessing it. Same problem when I try to use my SwissSys link.
          So, it's your computer that is the problem. :p

I guess you haven't been keeping up with the news. The CFC website has been down for two weeks, and basic functions have just been restored, hopefully all cleaned up.

Or else, just buy a new computer.

Comment

Working...
          X