Over 1,000 books with discounts of 40% - 60% off!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 1,000 books with discounts of 40% - 60% off!!

Strategy Games was able to purchase another skid of what is called in the business "chess hurts". These are books which were returned by book sellers for various reasons. In most cases the books are brand new. We did this back in June and it was a great success. While some of the titles are the same as last time, this batch includes many new titels and is well worth investigating.

Over 1,000 books will go on sale in our 3 locations simultaneously at 10 a.m. on Saturday September 20th. First come, first served!

http://www.strategygames.ca

Re: Over 1,000 books with discounts of 40% - 60% off!!

Will any of these discounts be available to those of us in the boonies?
    Last edited by Ken Craft; Wednesday, 17th September, 2008, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Any advice for a free parking nearby Toronto shop on Saturdays? Thnx.

Comment

Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
        Any advice for a free parking nearby Toronto shop on Saturdays? Thnx.
        You will find parking to be realtively easy. Also there is a Sobeys across the street with ample free parking...just pick up something for the house on your way back to the car :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Craft View Post
          Will any of these discounts be available to those of us in the boonies?
          Hi Ken,

Yes absolutely! Please refresh my memory on how we did that the last time.

Thanks!

Larry

Comment

Thanks for the tough question, Larry. I think you provided a reasonably comprehensive list of titles on Chesstalk with corresponding prices and I think I ordered via email.

Comment

I checked out the site... has anyone read the book on pawn sacrifices by IM Timothy Taylor? I read his book on the Birds Opening and really enjoyed it, but I like to see reviews before I buy.

Comment

Hi Jason,

There is a review this week at chesscafe.com, and also one at jeremysilman.com...I have the book but have just skimmed through it, as I am currently going through Volume 2 of Suttles games!

I don't think I can add much to the two reviews above, but the book looks pretty entertaining and I expect if you liked bird's Opening, you'll like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Craft View Post
                  Thanks for the tough question, Larry. I think you provided a reasonably comprehensive list of titles on Chesstalk with corresponding prices and I think I ordered via email.
                  Hi Ken,

I am finally back home. I will look into this tomorrow and make it happen.

Larry

Comment

Working...
                  X