Canadian Chess Player of the Year Fan Vote (one ballot per person)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Chess Player of the Year Fan Vote (one ballot per person)

I'm genuinely curious as to what people think. I will include the top eight finishers in Cohen's poll.
    Shiyam Thavandiran
    17.86%
    Eric Hansen
    42.86%
    Raja Panjwani
    3.57%
    Kelly Wang
    0.00%
    Mark Bluvshtein
    7.14%
    Yuanling Yuan
    3.57%
    Dina Kagramanov
    0.00%
    Kevin Spraggett
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Re: Canadian Chess Player of the Year Fan Vote (one ballot per person)

Noritsyn, who I would vote for, isn't even in your poll.

Comment

Well, at least the truth is known (not that it shouldn't have been already).

Peristy, I did not explicitly pick the poll options. As I said, I merely included the top eight finishers in the official poll.
      everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Truth ? Who do you think you're kidding ? A statistically irrelevant poll set up by a guy who admitably has 400 backup voters in case the votes don't come out the way he wants.

27 people voted, suggesting to me not a lot of people care for your motives.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Smith View Post
          Truth ? Who do you think you're kidding ? A statistically irrelevant poll set up by a guy who admitably has 400 backup voters in case the votes don't come out the way he wants.

27 people voted, suggesting to me not a lot of people care for your motives.
          Nobody asked you, Rustam.

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
            Nobody asked you, Rustam.
            "Rustam"

You kill me Ben!:D

Comment

Always fun to hear what you and the BC chapter of the Hitler youth are doing Ben.
              Last edited by Duncan Smith; Thursday, 18th December, 2008, 06:10 PM.

Comment

LOL hitler youth hahahahaah

Comment

According to the published final voting list, can we compare GM Kevin Spraggett with FM Eric Hansen as the best Canadian chessplayer of this year?

Comment

According to the published final voting list, can we compare GM Kevin Spraggett with FM Eric Hansen as the best Canadian chessplayer of this year? :)

Comment

Working...
                    X