Trump - The NEW, New Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump - The NEW, New Thread

    'Trump - New Thread' has been captured by pirates. 'Trump - The NEW, New Thread' will now be the place where ChessTalkers can engage in civil discourse about Trump. : /
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

  • #2
    Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

    Yeah, well ... good luck with that!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

      What do you guys think about Trump these days?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

        Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
        What do you guys think about Trump these days?
        I think he is a very bad and dangerous choice for President.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

          Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
          What do you guys think about Trump these days?
          I think he is amoral - such a person is always dangerous - don't play by the normally-accepted rules - the public gets regularly taken by surprise (And most often, not good).

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

            Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
            'Trump - New Thread' has been captured by pirates. 'Trump - The NEW, New Thread' will now be the place where ChessTalkers can engage in civil discourse about Trump. : /
            So I started a Trump thread. It sank into the swamp. I started a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I started a New thread. It was captured by pirates and sank into the swamp. So I started a NEW New thread....

            Steve

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

              Golden State Warriors Unanimously Vote to Skip White House Visit

              Gotta think the Cavs would have done the same...
              IM LAUF DER ZEIT

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

                Hurray Warriors!! :)
                "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

                  Lol!! .....
                  "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                  "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                  "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

                    This is my favourite NEW Trump thread. Nice people here.
                    I am pouring a coffee and looking forward to the grilling of Jeff Sessions starting in a moment.
                    Another nail in the Trump coffin??

                    Great post Steve, I laughed and laughed and laughed. :)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

                      Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                      Golden State Warriors Unanimously Vote to Skip White House Visit

                      Gotta think the Cavs would have done the same...
                      Premature?

                      Golden State Warriors Say No Decision Made Re: White House Visit
                      IM LAUF DER ZEIT

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

                        Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                        This is my favourite NEW Trump thread. Nice people here.
                        I am pouring a coffee and looking forward to the grilling of Jeff Sessions starting in a moment.
                        Another nail in the Trump coffin??

                        Great post Steve, I laughed and laughed and laughed. :)
                        Sadly, I have a feeling that this one will have several flame wars which cause it to burn down, fall over, and then sink into the swamp :-)

                        Steve

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

                          Trump approval rating has dropped to a new low.
                          Poll averages from Real Clear Politics:
                          Job Approval 38.6
                          Job Disapproval 56.0
                          Spread - 17.4

                          The is the highest net disapproval rating I have seen so far. :)

                          The Trump base is slowly (very slowly) eroding.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

                            Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                            Trump approval rating has dropped to a new low.
                            Poll averages from Real Clear Politics:
                            Job Approval 38.6
                            Job Disapproval 56.0
                            Spread - 17.4

                            The is the highest net disapproval rating I have seen so far. :)

                            The Trump base is slowly (very slowly) eroding.
                            Would that be the same base which did not appear in the polls because they didn't want to sleep on the couch when they answered the phone in front of their wife. The base is still solid. The polls are Fake News.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Trump - The NEW, New Thread

                              Bob, here's a satirical article you might enjoy: http://www.macleans.ca/politics/wash...ive-bootlicks/
                              "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                              "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                              "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X