• Show
Clear All

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony Li View Post
    Bob,

Will there be a separate Under8 section

Thanks.
    I am debating that now as I setup the event in SwissSys.
    A few ages to confirm, but it looks like the section numbers are: 10-12-10-15 by age, youngest to oldest.
    So, we could do 4 sections if that is desired.
    But combining into 2 sections: U8-U10 and U12-U18 like we did in May would provide better pairings.

Either way, we have top 3 trophies for 4 age categories.

Leave a comment:

• Tony Li
    replied
    Bob,

Will there be a separate Under8 section

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    More updates on post #6 with less than two hours left for registrations. It is encouraging to see all these players, future of chess continues.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    Updates are rolling in on post #6. remember tomorrow, thursday Sep 06 is the last day to register and pay the entry fee of $45.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    The Sep 06 deadline for the Mississauga Sep 2018 CYCC qualifier is quickly approaching. updates on registered list in on post #6. Please remember the entry fee is now $45 and payment can be made by etransfer or paypal to miltonchess@hotmail.com. Please include payer's name, CFC number and year of birth please. Thnx

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    Hi all, winding down the school free summer last few precious hours. New updates on registered list. The entry fee is only $45 until Sep 06. Hope to see you on Sep 08. Start the new school year with a a goal including chess!

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    Last couple of hours to pay early bird fee, please check post #6 for updated registered players.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    Last day to pay only $35 entry fee for the CYCC qualifier tournament if I receive the details AND payment today by paypal or etransfer to <miltonchess@hotmail.com>. Also for the adult / non cycc competitive chess player in the family, we are running a non cycc qualifier active tourney alongside this tourney. Check out the separate post I have put up for details, thnx.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    More additions to the registerd list. Nice day eh?

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    More updates on the registered list on post #6.

Please remember that registration is not complete until payment is received. We are not accepting payments after Sept 06. Thank you

Hope you are having a great weekend before school starts up again. There, I said it "SCHOOL!" :)
    Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Friday, 31st August, 2018, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    More updates on the prereg list. Sep 06 is the last day to register. Have a good one.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    Check updated pre reg list on post #6, there are some more coming on soon as soon as i get the info from Bob! Nudge, nudge! Sunday Sept 02 is the last day for the eraly bird price of $35. If you miss that date, dont worry the entry price is only $45 until Sep 06. Hope you dont miss that date though, no more entries after the 06 Sep.
    Last edited by Gordon Gooding; Wednesday, 29th August, 2018, 09:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    Less than two weeks to go before CYCC qualifier tournament on Sept 08. Pre reg list is on post#6.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Gooding
    replied
    Post #6 will be the list of registered players from here on. Remember, Sept 06 is the last day to register

Leave a comment:

• Bob Gillanders
    replied
    I have a few to add who have paid at the Mississauga Junior club on monday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X