COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
    The Gospel of The Flying Spaghetti Monster is much fun (pirates and beer!!) and aligned to reality than the Book of Zyd
    Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
    Zyd
    Careful with the ethnic slurs you worthless Nazi.

    Comment


    • "Zyd" can mean many things, from "Zero Youth Detention" to a medicine manufactured by Zydus Pharmaceuticals to "Zero Yacht Design" and other things. Yes, it can also mean Jewish, but I don't speak Polish. I had to Google it to find out all those things.


      In this specific case, it is simply a phonetic equivalent of some crazed person screaming for attention.
      Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Saturday, 10th April, 2021, 04:36 PM. Reason: Added Google comment
      I have nothing important to say.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post


        Careful with the ethnic slurs you worthless Nazi.
        Couple of corrections imho...

        1) Sam isn't worthless.
        2) Sam isn't a Nazi.

        As for him using ethnic slur...

        Yid, zhydterm for Jews, derived from its use as an endonym among Yiddish-speaking Jews.[168] In English, yid can be used both as a neutral or derogatory term,[168] whereas the Russian zhyd came to be a pejorative term banned by the Soviet authorities in the 1930s.[169][170] However, in most other Slavic languages (e.g. Polish, Czech, Slovak, Slovene, Croatian), the term simply translates to 'Jew' (e.g. Polish: żyd) and is thus not a pejorative.

        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ethnicity#Jews

        Comment


        • I had "The Omniscient SB" on ignore, but was seeing enough quotes that it wasn't doing much to filter out the sewage from the thread. I somehow don't feel any more enlightened.
          I have nothing important to say.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post



            Canada's insistence on continued Lockdowns, travel restrictions with no early intervention whatsoever....


            Sid,
            Some data about the negative consequences of lockdowns:

            https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/10/11/e043828

            https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...388-0/fulltext

            https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...ed-by-covid-19

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post


              Careful with the ethnic slurs you worthless Nazi.
              This in not acceptable. This person should be banned from the forum permanently. I will never post again here otherwise. I ask all posters to consider the same.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
                "Zyd" can mean many things, from "Zero Youth Detention" to a medicine manufactured by Zydus Pharmaceuticals to "Zero Yacht Design" and other things. Yes, it can also mean Jewish, but I don't speak Polish. I had to Google it to find out all those things.


                In this specific case, it is simply a phonetic equivalent of some crazed person screaming for attention.
                Sounds like bullshit to me Sam.

                Comment


                • The actual non-covid excess mortality may be even higher than 1 in 3, given that there was a drop in influenza deaths and ?traffic accidents...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

                    This in not acceptable. This person should be banned from the forum permanently. I will never post again here otherwise. I ask all posters to consider the same.
                    But calling me a "Zyd" happens to rhyme with Sid and refers to "Jew" which happens to be my ethnic background. No Brad, when it comes to my ethnic heritage I will not accept insults from anyone, you, or anyone else.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

                      Couple of corrections imho...

                      1) Sam isn't worthless.
                      2) Sam isn't a Nazi.

                      As for him using ethnic slur...

                      Yid, zhydterm for Jews, derived from its use as an endonym among Yiddish-speaking Jews.[168] In English, yid can be used both as a neutral or derogatory term,[168] whereas the Russian zhyd came to be a pejorative term banned by the Soviet authorities in the 1930s.[169][170] However, in most other Slavic languages (e.g. Polish, Czech, Slovak, Slovene, Croatian), the term simply translates to 'Jew' (e.g. Polish: żyd) and is thus not a pejorative.

                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ethnicity#Jews
                      Please don't play semantic games with me, he brought up my ethnic background that served no useful purpose at all except to belittle me in his sick little mind.
                      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 11th April, 2021, 10:27 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

                        Sounds like bullshit to me Sam.
                        I agree with your self-description.
                        I have nothing important to say.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

                          The actual non-covid excess mortality may be even higher than 1 in 3, given that there was a drop in influenza deaths and ?traffic accidents...
                          Thank you for this information Dilip, these stats do not even include an increase in suicides and drug overdoses that apparently take time to compile. I am not
                          sure why so many in this forum are angry that good treatments exist that have been suppressed by pharma and there corrupted bureaucratic counterparts.

                          "When good science is suppressed by the medical-political complex, people die"

                          https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

                            But calling me a "Zyd" happens to rhyme with Sid and refers to "Jew" which happens to be my ethnic background. No Brad, when it comes to my ethnic heritage I will not accept insults from anyone, you, or anyone else.
                            Then both of you should be permanently banned. This will be my last post so long as either of you are still here. I do not mind disagreements, or even some insults, but overt racism and referring to someone as a Nazi goes way to far. I ask the owner/moderator to ban these two people. I ask all other posters to support me.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

                              Then both of you should be permanently banned. This will be my last post so long as either of you are still here. I do not mind disagreements, or even some insults, but overt racism and referring to someone as a Nazi goes way to far. I ask the owner/moderator to ban these two people. I ask all other posters to support me.
                              Oh, that makes a lot of sense, an ethnic slur is thrown at me and I should be banned for calling him out. If you don't like what I say mute me and you don't have to read it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post



                                "When good science is suppressed by the medical-political complex, people die"

                                https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425
                                This publication illustrates why BMJ is one of the most popular medical journals amongst physicians worldwide...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X