COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    https://www.technologyreview.com/202...eid=c1a8ffafd2

    They called it a conspiracy theory. But Alina Chan tweeted life into the idea that the virus came from a lab.

    The whistleblowing scientist who advanced the lab-leak theory plans to change her name and disappear, but only after a book deal.

    What do ChessTalk'ers think about this presentation of the Petri Dish theory?

    ~ Bob A (T-S/P)
    Hi Bob,
    This has ZERO to do with the argument presented.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 23rd January, 2022, 04:24 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
      Hi Bob,
      These three serious criminal complaints filed with the ICC (Internation Criminal Court Hague) (currently under investigation in the UK) and one case recently filed with the State Attorney General Texas outline their case and include the answers to the questions you seek.

      https://worldfreedomalliance.org/au/...public-health/
      https://www.docdroid.com/WUjv6iw/icc...7-1-pdf#page=2
      https://pjhlaw.co.uk/wp-content/uplo...letterMHRA.pdf
      https://dailyexpose.uk/wp-content/up...nuary_2022.pdf

      Here is additional downloadable information from bioweapons researcher and US biowepan consultant to the Congress Dr. David Martin. that gives you all the details you are requesting

      https://www.davidmartin.world/attorn...eral-document/



      To answer your other questions the answer is yes and the name is Ralph Baric, a researcher who works at a level 4 bioweapons lab in Fort Detrick Maryland in conjunction with the University of North Carolina. He is named all over the above documents I cited.
      Thanks Sid. You are a source of useful information on this thread for which reason you have been villified.

      There seems to be a great deal of smoke here. Don't expect there to be any serious investigation under current governments. The best prescription to get to the bottom of the story is always to follow the money. There are many people getting rich off of this pandemic including most of the politicians and many of the health officials.

      Therapeutics are being suppressed despite evidence that they work well. I suspect that the problem there is that many of them are based on drugs that are long out of patent.

      I have family members who have had Covid, had two and three vaccinations/boosters and have caught Covid a second time. Anyone who doesn't want to die should be taking lots of vitamin D, normal doses of zinc and vitamin C. The family members who followed that regimen had mild symptoms akin to a mild two day cold when they caught covid. In one case he didn't catch covid the second time despite everyone in his house including his wife catching it for the second time (all at least double vaccinated and one also boosted I believe). I believe you mentioned Quercetin and someone mentioned K2. I take all of these.

      I am double vaxxed and wear a mask everywhere but I do not hold any illusion that these will protect me or anyone from catching Delta or Omicron or one of the subsequent variants of covid. When I go out to the grocery store or to pick up drugs I see that people tend to be idiots and do come too close or do not wear masks correctly which doesn't really matter as masks are merely theater. It is even possible that I have had covid without noticing. There was recently an article which outlined 96 symptoms of covid and I have likely had about 75 of them at one point or another though never on a sustained basis.

      Any way, everyone stay safe. Take your Vitamin D and Zinc at the very least.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
        Thanks Sid. You are a source of useful information on this thread for which reason you have been villified.
        At least some of the vilification is a result of Sid's tone and insults.

        Comment


        • Sid is at least making a strong effort to generate debate on important points. For that he should be thanked by everyone. Perhaps if he could be a bit less strident, that would convert others who are being highly critical of him.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Frank Dixon View Post
            Sid is at least making a strong effort to generate debate on important points. For that he should be thanked by everyone. Perhaps if he could be a bit less strident, that would convert others who are being highly critical of him.
            Agreed completely, I have no issue at all with the message, only with the way it is sometimes conveyed.

            Comment


            • The way everyone is scrambling to kiss Sid's butt is disgusting. His tone? Sid is the clown who brought this message board such memorable tidbits such as:

              1. Masks don't work even though I posted the exact study that he was asking for. He dismissed it as left wing propaganda without reading it.
              2. Not only do masks not work, they actually harm you.
              3. Not only do they harm you if you choose to wear one, they are actually a mechanism of control and dehumanization.
              4. 7 million people have died in Europe alone because of the vaccine.
              5. The unvaccinated are not a problem in Ontario hospitals right now.
              6. Taking vitamins and being healthy are ways to avoid getting really sick from Covid - wow, real breaking news.
              7. Early on in this thread, he dismissed deaths of older and comorbidity people as not to be entirely blamed on Covid.
              8. Talks about stats in Bangladesh and other third world countries, like the numbers in those places are as reliable as those in more developed places.

              Sid is an idiot, guided by one thing only - his politics. Each of his views checks the right wing box on that topic even though he continually preaches to follow the science.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                The way everyone is scrambling to kiss Sid's butt is disgusting. His tone? Sid is the clown who brought this message board such memorable tidbits such as:

                1. Masks don't work even though I posted the exact study that he was asking for. He dismissed it as left wing propaganda without reading it.
                2. Not only do masks not work, they actually harm you.
                3. Not only do they harm you if you choose to wear one, they are actually a mechanism of control and dehumanization.
                4. 7 million people have died in Europe alone because of the vaccine.
                5. The unvaccinated are not a problem in Ontario hospitals right now.
                6. Taking vitamins and being healthy are ways to avoid getting really sick from Covid - wow, real breaking news.
                7. Early on in this thread, he dismissed deaths of older and comorbidity people as not to be entirely blamed on Covid.
                8. Talks about stats in Bangladesh and other third world countries, like the numbers in those places are as reliable as those in more developed places.

                Sid is an idiot, guided by one thing only - his politics. Each of his views checks the right wing box on that topic even though he continually preaches to follow the science.

                Except for point 4, I stand by all of those statements. Show me a post where I said that. I

                Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                1. Masks don't work even though I posted the exact study that he was asking for. He dismissed it as left wing propaganda without reading it.
                I read the maks study you refer to very carefully and posted comments about it very critical of the statistical significance of this fraudulent paper. This paper came out subsequently reanalyzing their own data and showed no statistical significance as I posted in the first place. https://arxiv.org/pdf/2112.01296.pdf
                Are you also going to tell us that the authors of this paper are "idiots" as it does not coincide with your beliefs?
                Stop making false statements about me. Your continuous accusations of my motivations being political are libelous. As far as continually calling me an idiot speaks volumes for your intelligence and maturity.

                Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                Taking vitamins and being healthy are ways to avoid getting really sick from Covid - wow, real breaking news.
                I never claimed that advocating nutraceuticals is "news" other than the fact that the current minister of health considers that fake news.
                Please explain this video.

                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 25th January, 2022, 07:24 AM.

                Comment


                • Here we go again.

                  Comment


                  • And....Japan has widespread use of Ivermectin as an early treatment.

                    Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 10.24.52 PM.png

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                      And....Japan has widespread use of Ivermectin as an early treatment.
                      So how have they managed to get 79.2% of population fully vaccinated then? and even why?

                      Btw, the natural immunity should be developed in the countries with the most cases, doesn't it?


                      As for the sequence CTC..., seems the first mentioning of the coincidence was noted back in 2020 April by a not-anonymous person - really a real person, and that did not do any big fuss.

                      Someone mentioned that the virus ends with a lot of "a" in its sequence. Indeed:

                      29821 tttagtagtg ctatccccat gtgattttaa tagcttctta ggagaatgac aaaaaaaaaa
                      29881 aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaa

                      33 a's. What is that probability to happen?

                      (yeah, they also tell that it is typical :)

                      As for the patent and its family - it is a very long piece and it is beyond me. Have you read it?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post

                        So how have they managed to get 79.2% of population fully vaccinated then? and even why?

                        Btw, the natural immunity should be developed in the countries with the most cases, doesn't it?


                        As for the sequence CTC..., seems the first mentioning of the coincidence was noted back in 2020 April by a not-anonymous person - really a real person, and that did not do any big fuss.

                        Someone mentioned that the virus ends with a lot of "a" in its sequence. Indeed:

                        29821 tttagtagtg ctatccccat gtgattttaa tagcttctta ggagaatgac aaaaaaaaaa
                        29881 aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaa

                        33 a's. What is that probability to happen?

                        (yeah, they also tell that it is typical :)
                        Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
                        So how have they managed to get 79.2% of the population fully vaccinated then? and even why?
                        So what, in Canada, it is also 80% vaccinated and your corrupted health officials denied Canadians the same lifesaving drug. Here is the result!

                        Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 12.09.23 AM.png



                        Here is the answer as to why Japan spawned boosters with short-lived efficacy for Ivermectin.

                        https://tfiglobalnews.com/2021/11/08...ffective-move/

                        Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
                        As for the patent and its family - it is a very long piece and it is beyond me.
                        Which part of that is my problem?

                        Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
                        As for the sequence CTC..., seems the first mentioning of the coincidence was noted back in 2020 April by a not-anonymous person - really a real person, and that did not do any big fuss.

                        Someone mentioned that the virus ends with a lot of "a" in its sequence. Indeed:

                        29821 tttagtagtg ctatccccat gtgattttaa tagcttctta ggagaatgac aaaaaaaaaa
                        29881 aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa aaa

                        33 a's. What is that probability to happen?
                        Here we go again with the big mouth when you don't know the first thing about a subject.
                        nhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyadenylation

                        If you believe a series of patents perfectly matches the spike protein of a virus that just happens to be the antigen used in the vaccine occurred in nature by coincidence you clearly do not know the first thing about phylogenetics (what a big surprise that is!). You already made a fool of yourself not even knowing what a complementary strand on DNA is but at least you tried snd actually attempted to read about the subject instead of brainlessly posting the first thing you could find, oh wait.... you did that as well!
                        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 25th January, 2022, 07:01 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Pure Evil
                          https://twitter.com/Covid19Crusher/s...30729687105544
                          https://twitter.com/AIustitiae/status/1485939268212207619



                          https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a...d-opinion.html
                          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 25th January, 2022, 07:49 AM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                            Here is the answer as to why Japan spawned boosters with short-lived efficacy for Ivermectin.

                            https://tfiglobalnews.com/2021/11/08...ffective-move/
                            "No, Ivermectin Did Not Help Japan Bring Down Covid-19 Coronavirus Delta Surge"

                            https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=16988e062938


                            "Fact Check-Japan has not authorized ivermectin to treat COVID-19 or revoked a vaccine mandate"
                            https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2TX1GK


                            Do you look even what others are writing?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post

                              "No, Ivermectin Did Not Help Japan Bring Down Covid-19 Coronavirus Delta Surge"

                              https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=16988e062938


                              "Fact Check-Japan has not authorized ivermectin to treat COVID-19 or revoked a vaccine mandate"
                              https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2TX1GK


                              Do you look even what others are writing?
                              Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
                              Do you look even what others are writing?




                              Of course, do you ever critically think for yourself and look at the data or do you just mindlessly cut and paste dissenting views? Both pharma sponsored articles you citer fail to address that Ivermectin has been used in many regions throughout Japan since May of 2020 (long before vaccines)
                              Hence much lower death rates. Mexico City, Uttar Pradash, Peru, to name a few other large regional areas in those countires that experienced lower deaths per million subsequent to the adoption of Ivermectin.


                              Japan - used in some regions - May 18, 2020
                              https://www.yomiuri.co.jp/choken/kij...18-OYT8T50030/ (Internet Archive)
                              https://www.yomiuri.co.jp/choken/kij...27-OYT8T50019/ (Internet Archive)
                              https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXZQ...20C21A1000000/ (Internet Archive)
                              https://www.mhlw.go.jp/content/000646531.pdf (Internet Archive)
                              https://lecourrierdesstrateges.fr/2021/08/30/le-japon-prend-partie-pour-livermectine-dans-.. (Internet Archive)
                              https://twitter.com/brenontheroad/st...12472958685186 (Internet Archive)
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 25th January, 2022, 11:39 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                                Wow, you expect me to read in Japanese now? :)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X