COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Egidsius Zeromskis
    The reason community-based transmission is staying so high is because the pool of unvaccinated individuals is also remaining stubbornly high,” said Conway. “If we reduce the number of unvaccinated individuals, we will reduce the ability of the virus to spread and we will reduce infections and hospitalizations.
    That statement makes no sense. The inoculations do not prevent infection or transmission. They are not sterilizing vaccines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
      From the article "According to a prominent epidemiologist I spoke to, Pfizer had Paxlovid sitting on the shelf for years."

It was only synthesized in 2020...

"Why didn’t Pfizer bring Paxlovid to market in 2020 and why didn’t our task forces push them to do so?"

Human trials only in 2021...

Side-effects - who cares, skip...

Industrial scale manufacturing - every mom can cook it and spice with ritonavir.

This is irrelevant, all kinds of existing and efficacious therapeutics existed then and do now via repurposed drugs and nutraceuticals that were and are suppressed.

Comment

• Referencing a recent essay, commenting on a key 1905 U.S. Supreme Court decision (which dealt with smallpox and vaccines at that time):

Authors Drs. Chris Beyrer and Larry Corey are professors at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland. JHU has been one of the major institutional researchers and tabulators of COVID.

"As the Supreme Court made clear in a 1905 decision, the liberty we enjoy in this country does not give us the right to act to the detriment of others in all circumstances," Beyrer and Corey wrote. "One of those circumstances is when personal decisions threaten the health and well-being of others. COVID-19, like smallpox is colorless, invisible, and even more contagious. Talking, eating, singing, and shouting are major modes of transmission. One cannot identify who is infected, and one cannot discern who to avoid."

The article goes on at length. It was published in full in "The Hill", December 2021, out of Washington.

Now, I am wondering if the Supreme Court of Canada has ever issued a decision on similar matters. It's a very important question right now, as we debate vaccine mandates, some of us in respectful ways, others (such as Ottawa protesters) less so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Dixon
          Referencing a recent essay, commenting on a key 1905 U.S. Supreme Court decision (which dealt with smallpox and vaccines at that time):

The logic of the 1905 ruling applied to a sterilizing vaccine (a vaccine that prevents infection and transmission). The Covid inoculation does not prevent infection or transmission. For that matter the efficacy is now negative in many countries (ie vaccine increases the probability of getting infected and transmitting). Therefore these ruling are of no relevance to what is a genetic therapy and not a vaccine in the traditional sense of the word.

Comment

• https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321674

Comment

• Don't like the company old Justin got entangled with at all!

https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/stat...82015048622090

Comment

• Yael Haviv-Yadid, head of the critical care ward at Sheba Medical Centre "Be responsible. Wear a mask and vaccinate," she said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...pe-2022-02-01/

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                  Yael Haviv-Yadid, head of the critical care ward at Sheba Medical Centre "Be responsible. Wear a mask and vaccinate," she said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...pe-2022-02-01/
                  Israel definitely proved to be a model of how not to handle a pandemic with the COVID dissidents there unfortunately being a small minority. Here is one of my Israeli
                  favorite dissidents, the poignant Ilana Rachel Daniel.
                  https://live.childrenshealthdefense....ort/7kguRHONQD

Comment

• https://www.globalresearch.ca/collap...racies/5769531

Comment

• Israel did very well early in the pandemic, with its strong vaccine efforts.

In an earlier post, within the past two weeks, Sid Belzberg stated Israel was the most vaccinated country in the world. That may have been true at one juncture.

But Israel's current vaccination levels are not strong through the first and second doses, compared to many other nations, including Canada. I believe it is in the 73 per cent range on first doses, about 66 per cent on second doses, and about 50 per cent on third doses, and then a small level at fourth doses (see cnn.com). Canada has hit 85 per cent on first doses, and just today reached 80 per cent on second doses, as per thestar.com (Toronto Star website). Canada's third dose level is about 43 per cent, and it does not have an organized fourth dose program yet. The site cnn.com has Canada at just below 80 per cent on second doses, so there are some minor inconsistencies.

I made an effort yesterday to research Israeli websites for COVID information. Some are in English, the majority in Hebrew, which I do not understand. My main interest was in trying to learn precisely which vaccines they had had used throughout the pandemic; such information is available for Canada and Australia, among others. But I was not successful.

Perhaps Sid knows the answer to my next question: Given Israel's relatively low levels for first and second doses, is there vaccine resistance in Israel due to religious doctrine? I know there are different sects of Judaism, which may have differing attitudes to vaccination programs.

Comment

• Dear Frank,
                        The vaccines did not exist in Israel early in the pandemic or anywhere else for that matter. Israel did very well early in the pandemic thanks to the efforts of Dr. Vladimir Zelenko who widely distributed the combo of zinc D3 C hydroxychloroquine zpac and they were virtually COVID free until June 2020 when a new Israeli minister of health was brought in who decided all roads lead to vaccines and early treatments including the Zelenko protocol were suppressed. Deaths immediately went through the roof.
                        CNN nor is the Toronto Star a reliable source of data, I already posted the sources for my data, earlier in my response to Bob.

Here is testimony by Dr. Zelenko at a rabbinical court in Jerusalem that should give you an insight into Israel.

https://rumble.com/vkrdx6-dr.-zelenk...jerusalem.html

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 17th February, 2022, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Thank you very much, Sid. This paper, of which you are a co-author, looks very interesting, and I plan to read it carefully. It's notable that your group has attracted expertise from around the world for this work.

Thanks, also, for correcting my error in my post, on the reasons for Israel's early success. Of course, vaccines did not exist for the first ten or so months of the pandemic; I know this but was not sufficiently precise in what I wrote.

But a vaccine method could surely co-exist with the approach your paper explains, for Israeli applications (and potentially elsewhere as well). So, this puzzles me. I don't understand why it has to be an either / or form of argument.

Perhaps Israeli political factional challenges have led to a less focused outcome there, as you partially explain, and hence higher case and death numbers there, in recent months. I know that the country has been deadlocked politically, with three indecisive elections in recent years. Only relatively recently has a new governing coalition been formed, with Neftali Bennett the new prime minister (he recently visited Canada and the U.S.), and the former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who had been in office for many years, now facing a criminal trial on a variety of charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Dixon View Post
                            Thank you very much, Sid. This paper, of which you are a co-author, looks very interesting, and I plan to read it carefully. It's notable that your group has attracted expertise from around the world for this work.

Thanks, also, for correcting my error in my post, on the reasons for Israel's early success. Of course, vaccines did not exist for the first ten or so months of the pandemic; I know this but was not sufficiently precise in what I wrote.

But a vaccine method could surely co-exist with the approach your paper explains, for Israeli applications (and potentially elsewhere as well). So, this puzzles me. I don't understand why it has to be an either/or form of argument.

Perhaps Israeli political factional challenges have led to a less focused outcome there, as you partially explain, and hence higher case and death numbers there, in recent months. I know that the country has been deadlocked politically, with three indecisive elections in recent years. Only relatively recently has a new governing coalition been formed, with Neftali Bennett the new prime minister (he recently visited Canada and the U.S.), and the former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who had been in office for many years, now facing a criminal trial on a variety of charges.
                            Originally posted by Frank Dixon View Post
                            But a vaccine method could surely co-exist with the approach your paper explains, for Israeli applications (and potentially elsewhere as well). So, this puzzles me. I don't understand why it has to be an either/or form of argument.

Hi Frank,
                            Many traditional vaccines have absolutely played a positive role in medicine side by side with therapeutics. These are not vaccines, they are genetic therapies that do not stop infection or transmission and the high efficacy of these things has proven to be short-lived as the virus evolved away from the original SARSCOV2 virus they were allegedly made for.

Far more concerning is the horrific safety track record reported on the VAERS (86 percent of the reports are filed by medical professionals) Eudravigilence in the EU and the Yellow Card reporting system in the UK. https://openvaers.com/covid-data

The claims made by at least one poster here that VAERS suddenly got a surge of fake reports by “anti-vaxxers” is unsupported nonsense given the high percentage of reports submitted are from health care professionals (86% as verified by the CDC) and not individuals.

Administering these shots to adolescents and children who are at zero risk for the disease therefore all risk and no benefit as painstakingly presented in our paper is a despicable crime against humanity. Given the COVID inoculation's horrific safety track record, they actually have no role for anyone.

Here is a letter that in my opinion best describes the overall situation in the State of Israel, a nation that ironically was accelerated into legal existence by the horrors of the Holocaust and the propaganda at the time denying the crime was being perpetrated.
                            https://margaretannaalice.substack.c...locaust-denier

Short video
                            https://rumble.com/vs394j-100-safe-and-effective.html

Originally posted by Frank Dixon View Post
                            This paper, of which you are a co-author, looks very interesting, and I plan to read it carefully. It's notable that your group has attracted expertise from around the world for this work.
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 17th February, 2022, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Here is an important press conference in Ottawa this morning from two of my co-authors. I could not be more proud of them.
                              https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/...20487806514763

Good to see even more folks cashing in on the Convoy Occupy.

Looks like it could be an Ottawa Tourism summertime goldmine, ha!

Free food!!

This is no longer a 'protest' ... be honest ... it's an occupation. Tour guides apply >>>here<<< !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey
                                Good to see even more folks cashing in on the Convoy Occupy.
                                Not sure what you mean by that, but one thing I know 100 percent for sure, those two Dr's are not making any money from this at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X