COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think that "[Trump] has it all figured out" is ever an accurate phrase.

Comment

• Also interesting (and puzzling) about death stats are the high death percentage to cases for France 18%, England 15%, Italy 14%, Belgium 15%, Netherlands 12%.

Comment

• Iowa is the 13th state to go over 1% of population infected.

Comment

• US 3 million cases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
            Also interesting (and puzzling) about death stats are the high death percentage to cases for France 18%, England 15%, Italy 14%, Belgium 15%, Netherlands 12%.
            It's just a matter of testing. Some countries test more than others, and at the start of the pandemic, there wasn't much testing available anywhere.I think the best guess is the death rate is around 0.5%, but it could be lower. It really depends how old you are and your general state of health -the older and more frail obviously do worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

He will declare it unsafe to hold the election. Whatever steps are needed to actually hold the election -- getting polling places set up, etc. -- will all be left undone. Do you think the military is going to remove him from the White House in January when there still hasn't been a national vote? No, he has it all figured out. And just like all the other things mentioned above, nobody will be able to do a thing.
              I definitely share your concerns. I don't think Trump can win a free and fair election, so he will try and steal the election or cancel/postpone it. If he simply declares himself President, who will stand in his way? For over 3 years now, we have heard, "he can't do that, it is illegal and/or unconstitutional", "nobody is above the law", he does it anyway without consequences. At some point if Americans want to preserve what little democracy they have left, some group has to stand up and tell him no. Will it be other politicians, the military, the courts, or will it take a civil war?

If there is sufficient opposition to Trump before election day, he may decide not to go down that road.
              Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Monday, 6th July, 2020, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• This is absolute nonsense. Leftist projection of their own vile deeds. The danger to democracies comes from those who have pledged to eradicate them and not from Trump. The left are agitated because a lot of the Epstein crowd is being exposed for their crimes which reach deep into Democrat circles and elites around the world not to mention well known Hollywood and entertainment elites. Trump has been working very hard in the background to crush these demonic forces attacking our democracy. He will continue to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
                  This is absolute nonsense. Leftist projection of their own vile deeds. The danger to democracies comes from those who have pledged to eradicate them and not from Trump. The left are agitated because a lot of the Epstein crowd is being exposed for their crimes which reach deep into Democrat circles and elites around the world not to mention well known Hollywood and entertainment elites. Trump has been working very hard in the background to crush these demonic forces attacking our democracy. He will continue to do that.

I'm not sure who you are responding to, but if it was my post, I didn't say anything praiseworthy of the left or of Democrats. Evildoers can be found relatively equally among both the political right and the political left, for sure.

But it amazes me that you speak of "the Epstein crowd" when Trump has admitted on tape to grabbing women's privates whenever he likes. Let's face it, he is a sexual criminal. If he wasn't President, he'd be in jail. The fact that he assaulted grown women and (apparently) not children makes his crimes only marginally less criminal, if even that. I suppose that is a matter of opinion.

It appears to me that you are selective / biased in your judgments. One thing for sure: Trump is not attacking any demonic forces, he IS one of the demonic forces. Even the Bible said the wolf will come in sheep's clothing, and many will be deceived.

Comment

• Any privates grabbed by Trump were consensual which we cannot say in the case of Joe Biden, serial groper and sniffer.

Comment

... Trump has been working very hard in the background to crush these demonic forces attacking our democracy. He will continue to do that.
                      Is there a way to confirm that 'TheRealVladDrkulec' is making these posts ?

Comment

• Florida is the 14th state to go over 1% of population infected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Boron View Post

Is there a way to confirm that 'TheRealVladDrkulec' is making these posts ?
                          I think if you look at previous posts you can convince yourself that it is real.
                          You can click on the name in the profile box to get to TheRealVladDrkulec profile here:

https://forum.chesstalk.com/member/37-vlad-drkulec

and peruse all or many previous posts on various subjects...
                          ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Evildoers can be found relatively equally among both the political right and the political left, for sure.
                            So let's bring in true libertarianism (not those pseudo-libertarian parties in N.America), to rid ourselves of good-for-nothing politicians of all stripes!

Comment

Any privates grabbed by Trump were consensual which we cannot say in the case of Joe Biden, serial groper and sniffer.

Actually you cannot say ANYTHING about consensual. You are not the women being attacked. You were not even there when they were attacked. You have no insight into the topic at all.

The women involved decide what is consensual and non-consensual, and many of them launched legal action against Trump. As long as a single one of them says it was non-consensual, that is a criminal accusation to which Trump has already admitted committing.

But you are like so many of the right-wing men in society who want to decide what is right and wrong for women.

Comment

Actually you cannot say ANYTHING about consensual. You are not the women being attacked. You were not even there when they were attacked. You have no insight into the topic at all.

The women involved decide what is consensual and non-consensual, and many of them launched legal action against Trump. As long as a single one of them says it was non-consensual, that is a criminal accusation to which Trump has already admitted committing.

But you are like so many of the right-wing men in society who want to decide what is right and wrong for women.
                                Lefty creates straw man. Lefty burns straw man. Most of these supposed assaults disappeared after Trump won. No one is talking about them anymore except some people with Trump derangement syndrome. No one is talking about Biden's many uncomfortable moments, some of which were caught on video.

Comment

Working...
                                X