X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice try poor fake news Lucas Davies.

Here's the correct context...

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Hunter Biden = ENTITLED = Justin Trudeau (also = Andrew Scheer 》Mr. My-Kids-Are-In-Private-School)

Still in shock that in a country of 325+ million people the best the Dems can do is Joe Biden. :(

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Tulsi Gabbard was my choice.
    ...HA!!!

So again ... where is my support of Tulsi Gabbard for president???

Beware of fake news Lucas Davies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
      Nice try poor fake news Lucas Davies.

Here's the correct context...

...HA!!!

So again ... where is my support of Tulsi Gabbard for president???

Beware of fake news Lucas Davies.
      You said that Trump will and should get crushed in the election and that your choice for the Democratic candidate to run against him was Tulsi Gabbard. So you had a candidate that you wanted to run on one side and you didn't support the guy running on the other side, but you're right, you didn't technically say that you supported her for president. You just wanted her to run and for the only other guy in the race to lose. You really got me with those semantics. I'm glad that you responded only to the most important part of my post instead of any of the actual substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

...you're right, you didn't technically say that you supported her for president. You just wanted her to run and for the only other guy in the race to lose. You really got me with those semantics. I'm glad that you responded only to the most important part of my post instead of any of the actual substance.
        Big thanks for your honesty ... much love.

Gabbard voted against her own Democrat party ... actually the correct term is she voted 'present' in the vote to impeach Trump. Only person in the Democratic primary race to do so!!

That's huge!

Plus, she is a 2 term vet! Re-enlisted!

Again ... that's huge!

Would of paid good money to watch those debates!!!!

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Saturday, 5th September, 2020, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• My top choice was Bernie, but I'm fine with Biden. I'd take a random person off the street over Trump at this point.

Comment

My top choice was Bernie, but I'm fine with Biden. I'd take a random person off the street over Trump at this point.

Bernie Sanders?

Why?

What has he done?

Did Trump deliver record low unemployment in modern history?

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Saturday, 5th September, 2020, 11:07 PM.

Comment

My top choice was Bernie, but I'm fine with Biden. I'd take a random person off the street over Trump at this point.
              My first choice was Bernie Sanders as well.
              Elizabeth Warren was second.
              Andrew Yang was third.

Biden and most of the other candidates are next.
              Then any other person.
              Then all the vegetables and protoplasm are next.
              Anybody or thing or nothing but Trump.

But Biden won the primary. Bernie failed to get enough voters out.
              Too bad, but that's democracy.
              We all worried about Biden on the campaign trail.
              But so far he has outperformed expectations. In fact, he has done quite well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

My first choice was Bernie Sanders as well.
                Elizabeth Warren was second.
                Andrew Yang was third.

Biden and most of the other candidates are next.
                Then any other person.
                Then all the vegetables and protoplasm are next.
                Anybody or thing or nothing but Trump.

But Biden won the primary. Bernie failed to get enough voters out.
                Too bad, but that's democracy.
                We all worried about Biden on the campaign trail.
                But so far he has outperformed expectations. In fact, he has done quite well.
                I like "Then all the vegetables and protoplasm are next" ... but I am worried about any televised debate.
                Unless the debate is fact-checked in real time (a very huge IF) it will be a disaster because Trump can
                spew any sort of bullshit as usual and the unwashed mass of followers will lap it up and redistribute it.

(alas, even real time fact checking will be disputed just like mail in voting, Covid, vaccinations, military
                service and etc)

I hate to agree with many of the doom and gloom prognosticators but it is getting hard to avoid the
                conclusion that the U.S. as we knew it is GONE never to return.
                ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
                  I hate to agree with many of the doom and gloom prognosticators but it is getting hard to avoid the
                  Not doom and gloom, just common sense observation. America implodes before our eyes, but of course there are none so blind as those that will not see.

Comment

• Actually we should be more worried about what is happening in Canada. Western alienation may be getting a big boost in the very near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
                      Actually we should be more worried about what is happening in Canada. Western alienation may be getting a big boost in the very near future.
                      Western alienation/separatism ebbs and flows as do the same sentiments in Quebec. But with the exception of the October Crisis of 1970 we seem to manage to co-exist peacefully. Canada was built by two countries, England and France, and we have been able to avoid a monstrous civil war. The Americans were not so intelligent as a nation. They will shoot first and ask question later. If we break apart it will be political, when they do it, it will be by violence and bloodshed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Bernie Sanders?

Why?

What has he done?

Bernie is one of the few politicians who has shown his integrity throughout not only his political career, but his life as well. If you're going to credit Trump for there being record low unemployment simply because he was in office at the time when the unemployment rate was already steadily going down, are you also going to blame him for the highest unemployment rate since the great depression?

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1599012568946.jpg Views:	0 Size:	24.4 KB ID:	207987
                          Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Bernie Sanders?

Why?

What has he done?

Here's a partial list of things Bernie *didn't* do. Which are the ones that make you admire Trump, Neil?
                          "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                          "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                            Click image for larger version Name:	FB_IMG_1599012568946.jpg Views:	0 Size:	24.4 KB ID:	207987

Here's a partial list of things Bernie *didn't* do. Which are the ones that make you admire Trump, Neil?
                            Awesome Peter, thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                              The point is that huge numbers of Americans admire this man, regardless of the list. Trump offends Canadian sensibilities, but as I have suggested before, he is the truest, bluest American we have ever seen, Trump is the very incarnation of Uncle Sam himself. God bless...
                              Last edited by Brad Thomson; Monday, 7th September, 2020, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post

The US as we knew it, is gone. They have been travelling down the wrong road for decades now oblivious to the decay of their democracy as dark money corrupts their politicians. The greedy who idolize money above everything else, have taken control and horde everything for themselves. We have all known many Americans throughout our lives. Most of them are good neighbours, friends, family, so we put up with the bullshit from the few obnoxious ignorant ones. Unfortunately, America all too often is an insufferable arrogant bully on the global scene.

The American family is now embroiled in a knock down vicious family feud. All the dirty laundry is being aired: slavery, racism, cruelty, corruption, inequality, police brutality, etc. Some of those in red hats don’t see these as problems, for them four more years would be just fine. For those not wearing the red hats, some want to address these problems while others just want to retreat into the past.

I have more aspirational hopes for the USA than to just return to pre-Trump days. Americans have been humiliated by having Trump as President, and then by the Coronavirus. They will get a chance in a few weeks to reverse course by first ejecting the domestic terrorist from the White House. Then to begin that long road of national healing. It won’t be easy. Hopefully someday the Americans can once again become a contributing team player in solving global problems.

Looking forward to President Alexandria Ocasio Cortez in 2024

Comment

Working...
                                X