X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE LOVE YOU
    WE LOVE YOU
    WE LOVE YOU

Thousands & thousands of Americans chanting WE LOVE YOU at Trump's most recent reallies in Michigan and North Carolina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9mX7PsraPE

Um, so what do the few people chant at Barely There Biden rallies???

Are those rallies about love or are they about hate???

I'll wait...

Comment

• The journalists at Biden Rallies (all four or five of them) chant

WE HATE TRUMP
      WE HATE TRUMP
      ORANGE MAN BAD

The questions are provided beforehand and Biden still has trouble reading the answers off the teleprompter.

Biden in a landslide,... yeah, right.

Trump has switched his message from Law and Order to Safety.

Prepare the safe spaces for November 4th.

Comment

• Yesterday it was proven that Trump intentionally lied about and downplayed COVID. Not surprisingly, approximately zero of his supporters actually care. They chant that they love Trump because it's a cult.

Speaking of love at Trump rallies: remember when he made fun of a disabled reporter? Remember when he referred to COVID as the "kung flu"? Remember in June when he said that he told his people to slow testing down because there were too many positive cases? Remember when he said that he specifically told police that they don't need to protect the head of suspected criminals when putting them into a cop car? Remember when a Republican politican body-slammed a reporter, and Trump praised him for it? Remember when he told his supporter to beat up protesters at his rallies, and that he'd pay their legal fees if they did? Remember when he told a story of an old man falling and hitting his head, and instead of helping him, he said, "Oh my God, that's disgusting," and turned away?

Just forget about all that, though. If you play off all the horrible things that Trump has said and done as "ORANGE MAN BAD," they all just go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
          Yesterday it was proven that Trump intentionally lied about and downplayed COVID. Not surprisingly, approximately zero of his supporters actually care. They chant that they love Trump because it's a cult.
          Hence total implosion will result. America itself is insane. Good riddance to them all.

Comment

Yesterday it was proven that Trump intentionally lied about COVID.
            This is another classic case of Fake News Lucas Davies.

Prove that Trump lied about Covid-19.

If you can't prove that he did lie ...that brings your grand total of you Fake News Lucas Davies stories up to 2 ...and counting!

Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

If you can't prove that he did lie ...that brings your grand total of you Fake News Lucas Davies stories up to 2 ...and counting!

Ha!
              Are there not tapes from interviews with Woodward? Duh.
              Now (today?) Trump denies that he was downplaying the virus - merely handling it by leadership - and he now blames Woodward for not acting on the information in a timely manner.
              Classic orange-man deflection and obfuscation.
              ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post

Are there not tapes from interviews with Woodward? Duh.
                Yep, and there's NO lying about Covid-19.

Comment

Ha!
                  "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

What do you call it when you intentionally mislead people about the severity of something? Like, you know that something's really bad, but you tell people that it's actually not bad. I think there's a word for that. Maybe he was... lying?

On February 7th, he told Woodward, "It's also more deadly than your - you know, your, even your strenuous flu." Three weeks later, on February 27th, he said in a press conference, "This is a flu. This is like a flu." Kind of seems like he was... lying?

On February 7th, he said to Woodward, "And so that's a very tricky one… This is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know? So, this is deadly stuff." He's lied about this numerous times, but on July 4th, he said that 99% of cases are "totally harmless." The mortality rate in the United States is currently 3%, and the long-term effects of survivors are still unknown. At the time it was even worse; the CDC had the mortality rate at 4.5%, and Worldmeters had it at slightly over 4%. So, what do you call it when someone says something that's blatantly untrue, and they previously said that they know otherwise? Surely he wasn't... lying?

He's also lied a whole bunch of other times about various things related to COVID. It's very easy to find.

Comment

• Nope, sorry misquoting numbers is not a lie ... Barely There Biden knows that all too well.

And saying it is 'like a flu' isn't a lie either. The flu is a virus ...perhaps you're not aware of that?

Hence your exaggerations into fake news???

Here's a wonderful clip of Nancy Pelosi!!! And no, it's not of her violating her own face mask comments/rules or her in another shuttered hair salon ;)

Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) called President Trump’s travel ban “immoral” during a rally outside the Supreme Court on Jan. 30.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...d2a_video.html

"Immoral"

"Reckless"

"Rash"

...next.

Comment

Nope, sorry misquoting numbers is not a lie ... Barely There Biden knows that all too well.

And saying it is 'like a flu' isn't a lie either. The flu is a virus ...perhaps you're not aware of that?

Hence your exaggerations into fake news???

Here's a wonderful clip of Nancy Pelosi!!! And no, it's not of her violating her own face mask comments/rules or her in another shuttered hair salon ;)

Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) called President Trump’s travel ban “immoral” during a rally outside the Supreme Court on Jan. 30.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...d2a_video.html

"Immoral"

"Reckless"

"Rash"

...next.
                      So if you give incorrect statistics it's never a lie; it's just "misquoting numbers." Interesting stuff.

He was comparing it to Ebola: "If you got Ebola, that was it. This one is different. Much different. This is a flu. This is like a flu. And this is a much different situation than Ebola." Ebola is also a virus, so if he was just saying that it's a virus, why did he say that it's different from Ebola? He was clearly talking about the severity.

I noticed that you didn't respond to the very first thing I said, so I'll put it here again:

"I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

What do you call it when you intentionally mislead people about the severity of something? Like, you know that something's really bad, but you tell people that it's actually not bad. I think there's a word for that. Maybe he was... lying?

Comment

• I agree with Neil to this extent:

To lie is to knowingly tell a falsehood, or untruth. Insofar as Trump has no ability to discern in his own mind truth from falsehood and sees life only through his own narcissistic, psychopathic madness, he incapable of both telling lies or the truth. He says what he perceives to be in his own self interest, and the notion of lies versus truths does not exist in his feeble, simple, small and deeply sickening moronic mind. At times his spewing may be factual and at times not, but this is immaterial to Trump, for he lives in a deluded world wherein he himself is the only person that exists, everyone else has an existence only in relation to himself. I have never in my life experienced such a lost, forlorn and dangerous soul as this pathetic monster. But he looks good on America, I hope he wins the election and proceeds with the completion of the final destruction of what has been for a very long time the most evil nation on earth. Hail the Chief, God bless America... and the bastards can all go to hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
                          I agree with Neil to this extent:

To lie is to knowingly tell a falsehood, or untruth. Insofar as Trump has no ability to discern in his own mind truth from falsehood and sees life only through his own narcissistic, psychopathic madness, he incapable of both telling lies or the truth. He says what he perceives to be in his own self interest, and the notion of lies versus truths does not exist in his feeble, simple, small and deeply sickening moronic mind. At times his spewing may be factual and at times not, but this is immaterial to Trump, for he lives in a deluded world wherein he himself is the only person that exists, everyone else has an existence only in relation to himself. I have never in my life experienced such a lost, forlorn and dangerous soul as this pathetic monster. But he looks good on America, I hope he wins the election and proceeds with the completion of the final destruction of what has been for a very long time the most evil nation on earth. Hail the Chief, God bless America... and the bastards can all go to hell.
                          For Chrissakes Brad, why don't you stop pussy footing around and tell us what you really think of Trump!
                          Fred Harvey

Comment

So if you give incorrect statistics it's never a lie; it's just "misquoting numbers." Interesting stuff.

He was comparing it to Ebola: "If you got Ebola, that was it. This one is different. Much different. This is a flu. This is like a flu. And this is a much different situation than Ebola." Ebola is also a virus, so if he was just saying that it's a virus, why did he say that it's different from Ebola? He was clearly talking about the severity.

I noticed that you didn't respond to the very first thing I said, so I'll put it here again:

Lucas, you cannot argue with someone who claims "fake news". It's like the kids' game where you call someone a liar and his or her response is "I know you are, what am I?"

This is the very worst consequence of President Trump. The total distortion and destruction of truth via the "fake news" mantra. No amount of facts will get in the way: Kelly Anne Conway even put a name to it, "alternative facts". A huge mass of Americans (and Candians) are literally brainwashed.... and even that is "fake news".

If Brad Thomson is correct in his assessment that the U.S. is going to implode, this destruction of truth will be the key factor. And the key moment was the Senate impeachment trial, where facts and testimonies of unbiased (non-partisan and unelected) officials were dismissed as fake news, but only by Republican senators and one Democratic senator who was -- surprise! -- from a red state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
                              If Brad Thomson is correct in his assessment that the U.S. is going to implode, this destruction of truth will be the key factor.
                              Agreed, and I would add that the implosion, which is clearly already taking place, is the direct result of a two-party state wherein the "fake news" media, whether it is coming from the left or from the right, moves in opposite directions and leaves the common sense middle completely empty with the gap continuously widening. Each side blames the other for everything, and America cuts its own throat as a result. The "American Dream" is about to become a nightmare. For they will never wake up, they are too stupid to see what is happening, and now Uncle Sam himself is in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
                                ... they are too stupid to see what is happening ...
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1599012322514.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	208100 ​​​​​​​
                                "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                                "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                                "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Working...
                                X