COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Neil, it is you who is whitewashing history. Vlad also.
    Lucas makes a great argument that things have changed in the past 150 years.
    You want African Americans to ignore the past 150 years of history. That would be naive.
    Trump is a racist. It is so obvious.
    I've seen how casually you can brush away or discard the truth, Bob. And I wait to read how casually you brush off or discard this man's comments...

"TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST" Herschel Walker Defends President Trump
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww_LBM7Gvfo

I think Herschel would make a great political leader! He is honest and he tries very hard to see BOTH sides of an issue.

I would post some testimonies ... but you'll simply smear them too ...sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

Saying that what parties did 100 years ago isn't particularly relevant to what they're doing today isn't whitewashing history. Or can you explain how what Lincoln did 150 years ago is more relevant to the current political parties than Republicans over the past few years in North and South Carolina trying to stop black people from voting? While you're at it, could you respond to the last time you accused me of spreading fake news?

"I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

What do you call it when you intentionally mislead people about the severity of something? Like, you know that something's really bad, but you tell people that it's actually not bad. I think there's a word for that. Maybe he was... lying?

Fauci more diplomatically called Trump a liar: "There were times when I was out there telling the American public how difficult this is, how we're having a really serious problem, you know, and the president was saying it's something that's going to disappear, which obviously is not the case."

Donald Trump on February 7th: "It's also more deadly than your - you know, your, even your strenuous flu."
      Donald Trump on February 27th: "If you got Ebola, that was it. This one is different. Much different. This is a flu. This is like a flu."

After accusing me of spreading fake news by saying that Trump lied about the virus, you then just stopped responding after I proved that he did lie. You tried to play off his flu lie as though he was just saying that they're both viruses, but that clearly isn't the case, as he said that it's different from Ebola, which is also a virus.
      Explain away the recent tearing down of historical monuments and statues all across the country and around the world ... some of which the police put their lives on the line to protect!

Explain that away, I know you can ... or as your girl Nancy Pelosi would say ... "people will do what they do"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbuEfCPYN78

Is that recent enuff for you?

Want more?

Robert Johnson ... who I highly respect and would love to see his idea come about ... but I don't think it will solve racisim...
      https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/bets...r-slavery.html

...wants 14 trillion dollars of reparations for slavery. Yes, slavery!!!

You kiddies starting to learn anything by now?

And as for your fake news calling Trump a lair...

Being calm in the middle of a storm is a good thing ... 'playing it down' as he puts it.
      As for Ebola, he is right, there is no cure. And by Feb.27th they knew Covid-19 vaccines would be in sight. With Ebola there still isn't a cure.

Here's my new fav Biden-Harris gaff...

"A Harris administration together with Joe Biden..."
      https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...89964911394822

...or is it Harris-Biden gaff?

HA!

...next.

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Tuesday, 15th September, 2020, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
        Explain away the recent tearing down of historical monuments and statues all across the country and around the world ... some of which the police put their lives on the line to protect!

Explain that away, I know you can ... or as your girl Nancy Pelosi would say ... "people will do what they do"
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbuEfCPYN78

Want more?

Robert Johnson ... who I highly respect and would love to see his idea come about ... but I don't think it will solve racisim...
        https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/bets...r-slavery.html

...wants 14 trillion dollars of reparations for slavery. Yes, slavery!!!

You kiddies starting to learn anything by now?
        I asked a simple question: "Or can you explain how what Lincoln did 150 years ago is more relevant to the current political parties than Republicans over the past few years in North and South Carolina trying to stop black people from voting?" None of what you said answered this in any way. Saying that stuff is happening now that has something to do with history in no way supports your claim that I'm whitewashing history by saying that what's happening today is more relevant to today's political parties than what they did or who supported them 100 years ago.

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Being calm in the middle of a storm is a good thing ... 'playing it down' as he puts it.
        As for Ebola, he is right, there is no cure. And by Feb.27th they knew Covid-19 vaccines would be in sight. With Ebola there still isn't a cure.
        Really? Because right after that, Trump said, "We can now treat Ebola." So first you claimed that he said that COVID is the same as the flu because they're both viruses, which obviously isn't true because he said that it's different from Ebola, which is also a virus, and now you say that he was just saying that Ebola has no cure, but that still doesn't explain why he said that COVID is a flu, and he also said right after that Ebola can now be treated.

Let's take a look at what the definition of a lie is: "an intentionally false statement." When you know that something is serious and you say that it isn't, that is an intentionally false statement. That is the very definition of a lie. It's just bizarre how desperate you are to come up with these excuses for Trump, but you're so gleeful to come post here any time a Democrat misspeaks.
        Last edited by Lucas Davies; Tuesday, 15th September, 2020, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• America is a cowardly lie. It may have started with good intentions, and importantly, WITHOUT political parties, and deliberately so because the "founding fathers" knew that such a thing would not work. As party politics evolved America devolved. Now we see the result of a country which continuously tells itself that it is the greatest country on earth. The "shining light on the hill" is about to go eternally dim. The Americans have no hope of recovery because they do not see what is happening, they are too deluded to even believe it to be possible. Implosions happen to the Soviet Union, not to God Bless America, the land of the free and the home of the brave. It matters not who wins the election, assuming the country survives as a "democracy" long enough to even have one. If Trump can find away he will prevent the election from taking place, if it does happen the side that loses will not accept it. More racists cops will kill more unarmed men of African descent. White supremacists and Neo-Nazi skinheads and their stinking likes will raise hell, COVID-19 will continue to ravage, more and more forest fires, hurricanes and the like will add fuel to the fire. It is goodnight Irene for good old Uncle Sam.

In 1812 James Madison saw that England had its hands tied up with Napoleon so he decided that it would be a good time to invade and annex Canada. The chickens are coming home to roost. And while it is sad to see innocent people die, I am loving every minute of the American demise. Good riddance to the sickest bastards the world has ever known.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
            The democrats are the party of the KKK, slavery and every other racist policy that has been a part of the American experience.
            A perfect demonstration that you are full of what comes out in the washroom and that you have no clue what you are talking about. Slavery in America existed long before there even was a Democratic Party. You are just like your hero, Donald Trump. Speak bullshit and hope it works.

Comment

Look, Neil, look! Donald J. Trump has won the highly-coveted Bay of Pigs Award!!

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampp...ida-cuba-biden
              "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
              "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
              "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

So you want to whitewash history? That figures ...sigh.

Republican President ... Abraham Lincoln ... widely credited for the freeing of slaves and abolishing slavery.

1862 Emancipation Proclamation
                1865 Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution

Amazing how African Americans have fallen soooo hard for Democratic salesmanship. You can stop with your 'holier than thou' Democratic salesmanship ... anytime now!
                You might find the following article interesting.
                https://www.vox.com/2016/7/20/121487...-trump-lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

A perfect demonstration that you are full of what comes out in the washroom and that you have no clue what you are talking about. Slavery in America existed long before there even was a Democratic Party. You are just like your hero, Donald Trump. Speak bullshit and hope it works.
                  The Democrat Party was the party of the south that fought to preserve slavery. The Republican Party was the party that fought to extinguish the blight of slavery. I actually read history. I have read multiple books by and on Lincoln. There is not one word that I said that is untrue. Google it yourself. Look on wikipedia. Open your mind and take the red pill. Alternatively, stay asleep and take the blue pill.

I was not a Trump fan at the beginning. I have come to realize that he was the only one who could do what he had to do to overturn a corrupt system.

Comment

This is hardly a surprise. The democrats are the party of the KKK, slavery and every other racist policy that has been a part of the American experience.

If you had changed one word -- "are" to "were" -- you wouldn't look like a total fool.

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
                    The amazing thing is that you can read the eulogies from Hillary and Joe Biden praising Robert Byrd and they pretend the history is the exact opposite of what it is.
                    Robert Byrd is the kind of person you could only aspire to be. He made a mistake in his youth and realized it in his middle years and admitted publicly he had been mistaken. Then he worked tirelessly to make up for that mistake right up until his death.

Are you so brain dead that you think you can say that Biden and Hillary are praising Byrd's forming a chapter of the KKK in his youth? Are we really supposed to think Hillary and Biden are THAT stupid? Can you be any more insulting to the intelligence of the people reading your posts?

Hillary and Biden weren't pretending anything about the history, they know what the history is. And they know what the present is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

If you had changed one word -- "are" to "were" -- you wouldn't look like a total fool.

Robert Byrd is the kind of person you could only aspire to be. He made a mistake in his youth and realized it in his middle years and admitted publicly he had been mistaken. Then he worked tirelessly to make up for that mistake right up until his death.

Are you so brain dead that you think you can say that Biden and Hillary are praising Byrd's forming a chapter of the KKK in his youth? Are we really supposed to think Hillary and Biden are THAT stupid? Can you be any more insulting to the intelligence of the people reading your posts?

Hillary and Biden weren't pretending anything about the history, they know what the history is. And they know what the present is.
                      Robert Byrd would not have become a politician were it not for his organizing for the KKK, a democrat affiliated organization. It was similar in aim and behavior to what we are seeing from Antifa and BLM today only they are organizations of the extreme left supporting the Democrats today versus what the KKK was. BLM is a fund raising arm of the Democrat party which allows them to funnel foreign money into Democrat party coffers.

Comment

The Republican Party was the party that fought to extinguish the blight of slavery.
                        More bullshit. Lincoln himself said that his only purpose was to "preserve the union." Slavery was not the issue at all. In fact, Lincoln was quite content to allow the South to continue with slavery if that would preserve the union. The Emancipation Proclamation was a political move designed to help in the war effort, it was not out of sympathy for the slaves. I will waste no more time on your lies and arrogance.
                        Last edited by Brad Thomson; Tuesday, 15th September, 2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Robert Byrd would not have become a politician were it not for his organizing for the KKK, a democrat affiliated organization. It was similar in aim and behavior to what we are seeing from Antifa and BLM today only they are organizations of the extreme left supporting the Democrats today versus what the KKK was. BLM is a fund raising arm of the Democrat party which allows them to funnel foreign money into Democrat party coffers.

Ok, so Byrd's organizing for the KKK, while reprehensible in and of itself, had a benefit, which was to turn Byrd eventually into a political activist against everything the KKK stood for.

I notice you call the KKK "a democrat affiliated organization" .... as if it is still PRESENTLY a democrat affiliated organization. Again, how stupid do you think your readers are? I have to agree with Brad Thomson, you are a bullshitter through and through.

And now you try and divert things to BLM as if we can just forget your atrocious omissions on the KKK and Robert Byrd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Ok, so Byrd's organizing for the KKK, while reprehensible in and of itself, had a benefit, which was to turn Byrd eventually into a political activist against everything the KKK stood for.

I notice you call the KKK "a democrat affiliated organization" .... as if it is still PRESENTLY a democrat affiliated organization. Again, how stupid do you think your readers are? I have to agree with Brad Thomson, you are a bullshitter through and through.

And now you try and divert things to BLM as if we can just forget your atrocious omissions on the KKK and Robert Byrd.
                            Here is a taped interview of Robert Byrd as an elderly statesman continuing to use the N word. He clearly did not change his ultra racist mindset from his youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Here is a taped interview of Robert Byrd as an elderly statesman continuing to use the N word. He clearly did not change his ultra racist mindset from his youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro
                              Yes, that interview with Byrd certainly leaves a bad impression. His overall record with respect to race/racism was muddied. I'm not sure why he is being defended so vigorously by some, however, to balance things out a bit (i.e. file under 'He Wasn't All Bad'), here's some info from Wikipedia:

"For the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)[85] rated Byrd's voting record as being 100% in line with the NAACP's position on the thirty-three Senate bills they evaluated. Sixteen other senators received that rating. In June 2005, Byrd proposed an additional $10,000,000 in federal funding for the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington, D.C., remarking that, "With the passage of time, we have come to learn that his Dream was the American Dream, and few ever expressed it more eloquently."[86] Upon news of his death, the NAACP released a statement praising Byrd, saying that he "became a champion for civil rights and liberties" and "came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda"."
                              "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                              "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                              "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ce/3208378001/

The first 23 blacks elected to congress were Republicans.

The current Democrat party has problems with anti-semitism. That is enough to be disqualifying from my point of view.

Comment

Working...
                                X