COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO backpedals, now is against lockdowns! Time to end unjustified lockdowns based on fraudulent data! Lockdowns have profound consequences making" alot of poor people an awful lot poorer"
    It is estimated that 100,000,000 people will succumb to extreme poverty/die around the world as a direct consequence of unjustified lockdowns. This and denying patients approved treatments that Dr's advocate in an outpatient setting hence an easily treatable viruis a nothing short of a crime against humanity.

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...1b297731c3da74
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 11th October, 2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
      WHO backpedals, now is against lockdowns! Time to end unjustified lockdowns based on fraudulent data! Lockdowns have profound consequences making" alot of poor people an awful lot poorer"
      It is estimated that 100,000,000 people will succumb to extreme poverty/die around the world as a direct consequence of unjustified lockdowns. This and denying patients approved treatments that Dr's advocate in an outpatient setting hence an easily treatable viruis a nothing short of a crime against humanity.

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...1b297731c3da74
      Which is why I don't trust WHO, nor anything the Communists have to say in or about China. The only disinfectant against authoritarians is liberty.

"Wednesday, 20th May, 2020, 11:53 PM

... I would be willing to bet that although social distancing and quarantining people for the first month was a net positive, over time the deleterious effects of prolonged quarantine (isolation, depression, alcoholism/drug abuse, spousal abuse, lack of exercise, boredom, increased stress due to job/income loss) is going to at the very least negate much of this. You save one basket of people by sacrificing another.

On top of that the government has absolutely no right to extend the lockdown "for our protection". We are free citizens, and having voluntarily done our duty to allow government time to protect elderly and sickly people, have no reason to listen to them anymore. I consider it a matter of my public duty to go outside every day. Better to have people with robust immune systems get infected than have millions of people waiting, weakening, sitting around hoping things work out and "big daddy government" saves us. I refuse to live that way. ..."
      "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

+1 ... I'd nuke his account.
        LOL - flashback to when you ran the Ottawa chess message BBS. (or am I hallucinating?)
        There was a place for vitriol and innuendo and direct threats! The good old days.
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Ha ha! Yes indeed!

You are hallucinating!!!

https://web.archive.org/web/20010518...chessclub.com/
          Last edited by Neil Frarey; Sunday, 11th October, 2020, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• US 8 million cases

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

And I don't even want to know what you think about late term abortion.

Mayor Pete is in sync with how I feel about it. Don't know the date this interview took place - the date is not important from my perspective. Sorry about the resolution.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1602597634803.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.8 KB ID:	208972
              "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
              "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
              "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Mayor Pete is in sync with how I feel about it. Don't know the date this interview took place - the date is not important from my perspective. Sorry about the resolution.

Click image for larger version Name:	FB_IMG_1602597634803.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.8 KB ID:	208972
                What about a scenario where the health of both the fetus and woman are good and she simply wants to abort late in the third trimester? Pete's reply sound's like a straw man argument?

Comment

What about a scenario where the health of both the fetus and woman are good and she simply wants to abort late in the third trimester? Pete's reply sound's like a straw man argument?
                  I don't think his argument was a straw man but he certainly neglected to address this case, as did I. I would be strongly opposed to abortions under the circumstances you describe.
                  "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                  "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                  "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Hospital admissions and deaths are now very low compared to March-June, The only thing we have right now is a "casedemic" using fake metrics via an overly sensitive PCR test. The pandemic is over and has been for some time.
                    I might have bought into this argument 2 months ago when Ontario and Quebec were reporting less than 100 cases per day and the numbers were still declining. However today the case numbers are almost 10 times larger and death rates are now starting to climb. The people doing the tests have not changed the amplification rate compared to August. The only significant change is that we are performing more tests per day compared to March-June, and people are submitting for tests sooner instead of later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garland Best View Post

I might have bought into this argument 2 months ago when Ontario and Quebec were reporting less than 100 cases per day and the numbers were still declining. However today the case numbers are almost 10 times larger and death rates are now starting to climb. The people doing the tests have not changed the amplification rate compared to August. The only significant change is that we are performing more tests per day compared to March-June, and people are submitting for tests sooner instead of later.
                      The amplification rates have been way too high all along. nothing to do with changing them. That is well documented. As far as deaths going up what age demographic is the group? 81% of deaths in Canada when I last checked were at elder care facilities and nursing homes. The virus is easily treatable on early on set of symptoms.What is criminal is the way this was handled in nursing homes.

For example Quercetin Zn2+ D3 + C works prophylacticaly as well as for early onset of symptoms. These are dietary supplements that can be purchased at any vitamin shop. The antiviral properties of this combo have been known for many years with the influenza virus, iZka virus , H1N1 virus and now COVID ,Simply distributing this to as many eldercare facilities as soon as possible would be useful for the Flu or COVID.

How do COVID hospital admissions compare to from March-June? How do deaths compare between March and June. You say they are "climbing," however are these remotely comparable to March-June levels? Pandemic over does not equal zero COVID DEATHS or Hospital admissions just like FLU Pandemic over does not equal zero flu deaths or flu hospital admissions.

The pattern I see is discouraging people from boosting their immune system and early treatment in an outpatient seeting. Motive appears to be bigpharma corrupting the scientific community and govts to put in practices that prolong the "pandemic" long enough to sell vaccines.

Politicians like Doug Ford, Justin Trudeau or Trump for that matter are all scientifically illiterate so it is very easy for them to get duped into the idea that rushed vaccines is the solution and convince them that a pandemic is going on when it is a case demic. The last thing bigpharma wants is a cheap solution that works early, completely ruining their vaccine business, not just COVID but Flu as well. Meanwhile Bigphama holds the world hostage with lockdowns and masks until the vaccine comes as per the chief vaccine salesman himself Bill Gates.

I saw something very wrong when Lancet and NEJM are retracting antihcq articles that were clearly fraudulent sponsored by bigpharma. The reason they were retracted is they were outed by amateur investigators on social media. Unprecedented in medical history that peer reviewed medical publications are outed by a amateurs. These fake studies sponsored by Gilead/Astra Zenica with expensive competing products.

Stay healthy, do your own due diligence and boost your immune system sooner rather than later!

BTW, this just out today.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-n...k=tw&tsrc=twtr
                      This is an important document by the top epidemiologists ii the world.
                      https://gbdeclaration.org/

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 13th October, 2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

BTW, this just out today.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-n...k=tw&tsrc=twtr
                        This is an important document by the top epidemiologists ii the world.
                        https://gbdeclaration.org/
                        BTW

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/1...nce-denialist/
                        https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/e...ed-protection/

Comment

• There are so many falsehoods in the two articles you just posted that I have lost count. Please do some critical thinking
                          on your own rather than mindlessly cutting and pasting ridiculous articles.

Comment

• Thank you Tony.

Comment

There are so many falsehoods in the two articles you just posted that I have lost count. Please do some critical thinking
                              on your own rather than mindlessly cutting and pasting ridiculous articles.
                              Please try. Especially the second article.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garland Best View Post

Please try. Especially the second article.
                                Waste of time. if you haven't figured out that it is an easily treatable virus on early onset of symptoms and
                                Govt interference in a Dr Patient relationship to deal with this is a crime against humanity we have nothing
                                further to discuss.

Comment

Working...
                                X