Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
    Massive contrast between Trump and Biden tonight:

Biden talked about how important masks are, and says that what he would do is get the governors together and ask them to keep telling their people to wear masks and how important they are, and if that doesn't work then he'll go to the mayors and tell them, until as many people as possible are wearing them.

Trump said that he's "okay" with masks, and then immediately started talking about the problems with them and how there are actually a lot of people who think that they're not good.

Trump supporters will keep defending him, knowing full well that he's responsible for the deaths of so many people.
    Amazing compilation of papers on masks
    https://twitter.com/Rapatauxx/status...21921405054977

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
      Scientific paper from a world class group of scientists. Hardly a "conspiracy theory"

https://zenodo.org/record/4073131#.X4jeLy2z35l

You want to say this is a "conspiracy theory" also ...right?
      Why did you delete 90 % of your Twitter Posts about Bill Gates? After I posted the link? Maybe you dont want others to see and know the cuckoo stuff you send on Twitter?

For those people who could see: Sid posts dozens of times on Twitter that Bill Gates create virus in China, and team up with CCP to control WHO. Very weird and makes no sense.
      Last edited by Lorne Y; Thursday, 15th October, 2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorne Y View Post

Why did you delete 90 % of your Twitter Posts about Bill Gates? After I posted the link? Maybe you dont want others to see and know the cuckoo stuff you send on Twitter?

For those people who could see: Sid posts dozens of times on Twitter that Bill Gates create virus in China, and team up with CCP to control WHO. Very weird and makes no sense.
        Are you insane??? You just registered here a few weeks ago and you are libeling me. I am going to ask that moderator ban you as you have not even identified who you are.
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 15th October, 2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Trump supporters will keep defending him, knowing full well that he's responsible for the deaths of so many people.
          You can't prove that statement ... so why the post?

For instance ... how many of those deaths were Democratic supporters? Huh? You'd think they knew all about face coverings. Huh? They followed everything Pelosi said and did? Except of course the bit about Pelosi not wearing a mask when she thought the cameras were gone ...oops. And then there's Gov .Cuomo. Huh?

Trump saved lives! Shut down air travel wayyy back in April ... you know that.

Pelosi called him immoral for saving all those American lives!!!

Comment

Are you insane??? You just registered here a few weeks ago and you are libeling me. I am going to ask that moderator ban you as you have not even identified who you are.
            And you deny that you delete several posts about Bill Gates CCP and WHO after I post the link?

Comment

And you deny that you delete several posts about Bill Gates CCP and WHO after I post the link?
              I have not deteted anything. Furthermore, you are making claims about content that are untrue. You appear to be a recent registered troll, you are unwelcome here.

Comment

• Oops you miss one

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

You can't prove that statement ... so why the post?

For instance ... how many of those deaths were Democratic supporters? Huh? You'd think they knew all about face coverings. Huh? They followed everything Pelosi said and did? Except of course the bit about Pelosi not wearing a mask when she thought the cameras were gone ...oops. And then there's Gov .Cuomo. Huh?

Trump saved lives! Shut down air travel wayyy back in April ... you know that.

Pelosi called him immoral for saving all those American lives!!!

It's crazy how I keep saying it, and it proves to be true every single time: you know that I'm right when people don't even try to defend Trump, but instead try to pivot to something else. Every. Single. Time. The fact is very simple: Trump has been given every opportunity to promote mask usage, and failed every time. Tonight was yet another example of this. He said that he's "okay" with masks and then immediately started talking about the problems with them. Do you deny that he could be saving lives by promoting masks instead of talking about the problems with them and saying that he's just "okay" with them?

Comment

Oops you miss one

Yes, and where did I ever say "Bill Gates created the virus" ? BTW I agree with the statements you posted here. You can delete the false accusation as well as your accusaton that I ever deleted anything. Also this is not a private forum. Everyone identifies themselves in case you have not noticed.
                    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 15th October, 2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Latest about dug trials posted today

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....15.20209817v1

CONCLUSIONS These Remdesivir, Hydroxychloroquine, Lopinavir and Interferon regimens appeared to have little or no effect on hospitalized COVID-19, as indicated by overall mortality, initiation of ventilation and duration of hospital stay. The mortality findings contain most of the randomized evidence on Remdesivir and Interferon, and are consistent with meta-analyses of mortality in all major trials.

In principle - get all precautions to avoid the virus, no drugs yet are ready to cure you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post
                        Latest about dug trials posted today

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....15.20209817v1

CONCLUSIONS These Remdesivir, Hydroxychloroquine, Lopinavir and Interferon regimens appeared to have little or no effect on hospitalized COVID-19, as indicated by overall mortality, initiation of ventilation and duration of hospital stay. The mortality findings contain most of the randomized evidence on Remdesivir and Interferon, and are consistent with meta-analyses of mortality in all major trials.

In principle - get all precautions to avoid the virus, no drugs yet are ready to cure you.
                        The problem with the Hydroxychlorquine arm in this study is it was a monotherapy used for late stage patients. Does not refute key studies of its efficacy in early stage high risk patients used as a combo. Treated early many successful treatments available. http;//covexit.com
                        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 15th October, 2020, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Yes, and where did I ever say "Bill Gates created the virus" ? BTW I agree with the statements you posted here. You can delete the false accusation as well as your accusaton that I ever deleted anything. Also this is not a private forum. Everyone identifies themselves in case you have not noticed.

Who do claim that create the virus? You claim Gates CCP WHO work together!

Comment

Do you deny that he could be saving lives by promoting masks instead of talking about the problems with them and saying that he's just "okay" with them?
                            Are you prepared to give Trump credit for saving millions of lives ... when he shut down air travel from China?

Comment

Who do claim that create the virus? You claim Gates CCP WHO work together!
                              The virus was created in a lab in Wuhan China. Bill Gates as he publicly stated funds the WHO that is controlled by China. No doubt you are aware how China and the WHO misled the entire world about this virus. The link to the scientific paper is air tight and has not been refuted by scientists. No where did I say" Bill Gates created the virus"

You continue to make false accusations against me re deleting posts that I have not in an attempt to discredit me. You have not identified yourself.You seem very desperate to attack me. I have sent a request to Dark Knight that your posts and your unidentified profile are deleted.
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 15th October, 2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

The virus was created in a lab in Wuhan China. Bill gates funds the WHO that is controlled by China. You continue to make false accusations against me re deletions aomng other hings and have not identified yourself. I have sent a request to Dark Knight that your posts and your profile are deleted.
                                Its possible Twitter is buggy. Been on/off today. I think you did not delete posts. I am wrong. I apologize for accusing you of deleting posts on internet (crime against humanity) and only accuse you of posting insane conspriacy theory about Bill Gates working with CCP to commit global eugenics plan (normal post to make on internet )

Comment

Working...
                                X