Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

"
    Yes the case numbers indicate that show that 90%+ of PCR "cases are false positives The death numbers are fake insofar as they are lumping many desths from other causes as COVID.
    The good news about early treatments is that they are good for many RNA virues, not just COVID. Big pharma does not want to see flu treated early as it ruins their flu vaccine business that works so poorly that they have a new flu vaccine every yearr and yet we still see hundreds of thousands dying from the flu every year.
    Sid, the question you've been asked two or three times now, and which you haven't answered, is this: if you're so convinced about all of this (fake death numbers, big pharma conspiracy, tens of thousands of medical and science professionals who apparently are too dumb to tie up their shoelaces, etc), then why aren't you pushing for recognition of your ideas, an exposé, outside of chesstalk? For example there is a really smart guy who writes op-eds for the National Post. I suspect you must know this guy (maybe you're even friends) because you must have travelled in the same circles as him. Have you tried to convince him of the correctness of your ideas? Wouldn't it be a breakthrough of sorts if this guy would be on your side?
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Big pharma does not want to see flu treated early as it ruins their flu vaccine business that works so poorly that they have a new flu vaccine every yearr and yet we still see hundreds of thousands dying from the flu every year.
      "A flu vaccine is needed every season for two reasons.
      First, a person’s immune protection from vaccination declines over time, so an annual vaccine is needed for optimal protection.
      Second, because flu viruses are constantly changing, flu vaccines may be updated from one season to the next to protect against the viruses that research suggests may be most common during the upcoming flu season."
      source: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/keyfacts.htm

In addition, what are you trying to say with your last phrase? ("yet we still see hundreds of thousands dying from the flu every year")
      It seems like you're saying that more people should get the flu vaccine.
      I agree. I also agree with not returning to the anti-vaxx days of polio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

"A flu vaccine is needed every season for two reasons.
        First, a person’s immune protection from vaccination declines over time, so an annual vaccine is needed for optimal protection.
        Second, because flu viruses are constantly changing, flu vaccines may be updated from one season to the next to protect against the viruses that research suggests may be most common during the upcoming flu season."
        source: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/keyfacts.htm

In addition, what are you trying to say with your last phrase? ("yet we still see hundreds of thousands dying from the flu every year")
        It seems like you're saying that more people should get the flu vaccine.
        I agree. I also agree with not returning to the anti-vaxx days of polio.
        No I am saying that Flu vaccine do not work very well (hence hundreds of thousands of Flu deaths) and the one thing COVId19 uncovered is that the Flu viruses are easily treatable when treated on early on set of symptoms.
        Furthermore nutritional supplements such as Quercetin C d3 and zinc have strong prophylactic properties that are far more effective than
        flu vaccines. They have never been strongly promoted as there is not enough profit in it for big pharma and they have no incentive to ruin their flu vaccines business.
        FYI
        https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...f011b960a152e9
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 5th December, 2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Sid, the question you've been asked two or three times now, and which you haven't answered, is this: if you're so convinced about all of this (fake death numbers, big pharma conspiracy, tens of thousands of medical and science professionals who apparently are too dumb to tie up their shoelaces, etc), then why aren't you pushing for recognition of your ideas, an exposé, outside of chesstalk? For example there is a really smart guy who writes op-eds for the National Post. I suspect you must know this guy (maybe you're even friends) because you must have travelled in the same circles as him. Have you tried to convince him of the correctness of your ideas? Wouldn't it be a breakthrough of sorts if this guy would be on your side?
          Peter what i am saying is not particularly new or original information nor am I claiming to have discovered America. Please stop putting words in my mouth or trying to second guess my motivations for my opinions. The death numbers by the way are real , the attributions are not by the CDC's own admissions. Medical professionals and scientists having opposing opinions does not render them dumb nor have I ever said that.
          You want to comment on the data or the science please do so, if you want to insult me and second guess my motives please refrain from that.

Comment

Peter ...
            You want to comment on the data or the science please do so, if you want to insult me and second guess my motives please refrain from that.
            Well said Sid.

Comment

• Yet some more crushing darling Dem covid hypocrisy...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1334993874276786178

...brutal.

Comment

I work very closely on a volunteer basis with the Frontline Dr's of America and have assisted them with research. They are strong advocates of early treatment. In consultation with them I have successfully used Quercetin D3 C and Zn when I felt like I had flu like symptoms as did my wife and as expected and supported by research it worked fine.I am close with several elderly friends with comorbidites with at least one with severe symptoms who are very thankful I put them in touch with these people and their lives were saved.I would never willingly take an improperly tested rushed vaccine. Here is why

"Covid vax has similar parts to human proteins. When one receives the vaccine, Covid exposure may cause massive cytokine storm. Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity - ScienceDirect"

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...89909020300186

I wear masks where it is required ie stores, on the bus etc out of respect to the proprietors/employees simply trying to make a living. I do not agree with mask mandates for reasons already discussed.
                Thanks for your replies... I will look at the information you posted.
                ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

I work very closely on a volunteer basis with the Frontline Dr's of America and have assisted them with research. ....
                  Are you referring to the group America's Frontline Doctors, the same group referred to in the following Snopes article?

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/07/...tline-doctors/
                  "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                  "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Are you referring to the group America's Frontline Doctors, the same group referred to in the following Snopes article?

https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/07/...tline-doctors/
                    Yes, there are many more than this group of Dr's that are part of this organization.
                    It is sad that this article zeroes in on the one person of color and zeroes in on her religious beliefs as
                    a way of trying to malign the organization.

The article refers to this summit as a "massive disinformation campaign". Interesting because
                    they are the ones guilty of just that. This article is truly disgusting.

Here are some of the most recent Case Fatality Rates statistics by Country.
                    The top group of countries include Canada, France, the UK and Australia have completely banned prophylactic/early intervention with HCQ combos or Ivermectin combos and have some of the worst Case Fatality Rates in the World. Meanwhile India South Korea and many middle East countries have embraced prophylactic and early intervention approach and have some of the best case fatality rates.. The US has some States that have also effectively banned early intervention and NIH guidelines discourage it so they are not as bad as other countries listed but right up there and faring much worst than countries that embrace it.

Sorry, but to date Masks and lock-downs have not worked, early intervention and prophylactic treatments have. Labeling these facts as "disinformation" some day will be considered a great crime against humanity.

By the way this group of Dr's together have saved tens of thousands of lives with zero deaths for early stage high risk patients. How many lives thas Snopes saved with the opposite approach of not treating the disease early? Have the approach they advocate saved more lives than Dr Immanuel?...NOT!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Early interventionScreen Shot 2020-12-06 at 10.29.27 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	457.1 KB ID:	210361
                    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 6th December, 2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Let's test the theory that North Dakota has achieved herd immunity.
                      If it has, then their numbers should begin a downward slope. Correct?
                      Well, I suppose there will be a lag from cases to deaths, but a starting point would be their numbers as of this yesterday.

North Dakota

Total cases - 79,252
                      Deaths - 927
                      Active Cases - 6,477
                      Recovered - 71,848
                      Deaths per million - 1,216
                      Population - 762,062
                      Let's check in on North Dakota after 5 days, see how that herd immunity is going.

​​​​​​Total cases - 82,504
                      Deaths - 1,007
                      Active Cases - 5,021
                      Recovered - 76,476
                      Deaths per million - 1,321

Not yet it appears. Let's keep watching.

How about comparing North Dakota to say Mississauga. Both about the same population, but North Dakota is rural and Mississauga is urban.
                      That should give North Dakota a natural advantage.

Mississauga stats

Total cases - 9,542
                      Deaths - 275
                      Active Cases - 907
                      Recovered - 8,360
                      Deaths per million - 381

Considerably better. Citizens of Mississauga take the coronavirus seriously, so they wear masks.
                      North Dakota is Trump country, where they believe it is all a hoax and hold Trump rallies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Let's check in on North Dakota after 5 days, see how that herd immunity is going.

Not yet it appears. Let's keep watching.

How about comparing North Dakota to say Mississauga. Both about the same population
                        Thank you, Bob.
                        While in Phase I of the pandemic, the ratio of 1 swab confirmed case to 6 to 10 seropositive cases may have been true, due to the current extremely high swab testing rate (N. Dakota testing is 150% of the Canadian test rate), that ratio may not now be true, and so N. Dakota may have some time to go before it reaches herd immunity...but as you say, let's keep watching...
                        Last edited by Dilip Panjwani; Sunday, 6th December, 2020, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Peter what i am saying is not particularly new or original information nor am I claiming to have discovered America. Please stop putting words in my mouth or trying to second guess my motivations for my opinions. The death numbers by the way are real , the attributions are not by the CDC's own admissions. Medical professionals and scientists having opposing opinions does not render them dumb nor have I ever said that.
                          Sid, when you say things like this ....
                          Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                          One of the greatest crimes against humanity in history is the following statement by the Dr. Fauci led NIH on their website even now.

Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
                          "The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends against the use of any agents for SARS-CoV-2 pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), except in a clinical trial (AIII)."
                          and this ....
                          I am very ashamed of the behavior of a large swath of the scientific community that together with many govt institutions have been corrupted by big pharmaceutical companies in their pursuit of promoting their flu vaccine (now called COVID vaccine) business. They have discouraged individuals from boosting their own immune systems. Worst is they have misled govts around the world and instilled panic. ....
                          and this ....

Lockdowns, masks, vaccines etc for an easily treatable virus on onset of early symptoms is insanity. .....
                          and this ....

Low hospitalizations and lots of cases means the pandemic is over and the casedemic has begun. Stop trying to scare people. PCR positive are numerous false positives. Deaths are dropping to low low numbers.
                          .... I don't think it's fair to accuse me of putting words in your mouth!! As far as I'm concerned, my rephrasings of your viewpoints are accurate. However, now that you've made it clear that you're sensitive about how your opinions are recapitulated by others, I'll make an effort to be more careful in future. As far as questioning your motivations goes, this seems to be pretty standard fare for Chesstalk; i.e. we all do it from time to time.

Comment

• Iran 1 million plus cases and 50,000+ deaths.

Comment

Sid, when you say things like this ....

and this ....

and this ....

and this ....

.... I don't think it's fair to accuse me of putting words in your mouth!! As far as I'm concerned, my rephrasings of your viewpoints are accurate. However, now that you've made it clear that you're sensitive about how your opinions are recapitulated by others, I'll make an effort to be more careful in future. As far as questioning your motivations goes, this seems to be pretty standard fare for Chesstalk; i.e. we all do it from time to time.
                              For me, it was when he wrote:

Did you know that 2300 years ago Arabs discovered that forcing people to cover their nose and mouths broke their will and individuality and depersonalized them?

It made them submissive.

That’s why they imposed on every woman the MANDATORY use of fabric over her face.

Modern psychology explains it: without face we don’t exist as independent beings. The mask is the beginning of deleting individuality. He who doesn’t know his history is condemned to repeat it..

A clear swipe at a religion that he followed up with a bunch of links that showed masks were either bad or not helpful. If these statements were true, he would have not needed the preamble insult. It looks to me like he was looking for evidence to support his personal view that masks or face coverings are bad and that Muslims are bad and equal to doctors and scientists (also bad) who are just trying to help everyone to the best of their abilities and knowledge. And when I say this, I am also not putting words in his mouth, I am just using his own words.

Comment

• Check out Taiwan! They started screening last December, which was still over a month after U.S. intelligence agencies reported tracking. I also love how they heavily fine disinformation.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/07/asia/...ntl/index.html

"The island of 23 million people has recorded just 716 coronavirus cases and seven deaths"

Comment

Working...
                                X