Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

I see two possibilities:
    1. Frarey is a troll who enjoys playing the role of dumbass in order to irritate people.
    2. Frarey really is a dumbass.
    3. Both apply.
    Fred Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by fred Harvey
      I think most people still use their "common sense" to judge the value of stuff posted on the internet, and ignore the nonsense. My lengthy list includes Fox News, Conrad Black, the Express which is obsessed with the royal family, and people like you who continue to quote dodgy sources to justify your opinions. The problem with social media is that it accepts info from everywhere on the lunacy spectrum, and the only weapon I have is my common sense that hopefully tells me to press "delete" to keep me at the right end of that spectrum. Of course you could just be an ordinary troll.....if so, give it up, you've lost all entertainment value!

i really could not care what you think is a "dodgy" source , you don't like what I have to say don't read my posts.

Originally posted by Fred Harvey View Post
      Of course you could just be an ordinary troll.....if so, give it up, you've lost all entertainment value!
      Of course you could be just an ordinary a**h*le...if so get lost!
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 27th December, 2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Harvey View Post

I think most people still use their "common sense" to judge the value of stuff posted on the internet, and ignore the nonsense. My lengthy list includes Fox News, Conrad Black, the Express which is obsessed with the royal family, and people like you who continue to quote dodgy sources to justify your opinions. The problem with social media is that it accepts info from everywhere on the lunacy spectrum, and the only weapon I have is my common sense that hopefully tells me to press "delete" to keep me at the right end of that spectrum. Of course you could just be an ordinary troll.....if so, give it up, you've lost all entertainment value!
        He simply seems to be an anti-vaxxer. Part of their playbook is to sow seeds of doubt with the scientific community, the medical establishment, Big Pharma, etc. He's already succeeded in getting some very sharp people here to exhibit "vaccine hesitancy". But that's their practical goal. On its' own, anti-vaxx-ness is easy to see through. But via their strategy to generally sow seeds of doubt, that leads to some people exhibiting some amount of vaccine hesitancy. Even if it's a little bit, it's like mold starting behind your bathroom tiles, any amount of it is an unwelcome development lol
        Last edited by Aris Marghetis; Sunday, 27th December, 2020, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

i really could not care what you think is a "dodgy" source , you don't like what I have to say don't read my posts.

Of course you could be just an ordinary a**h*le...if so get lost!
          LOL! Applies to McKillop as well ... toxic little shits that have nothing better to do than crap all over everywhere they go in life.

Victims of their own self torture!!!

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Sunday, 27th December, 2020, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

You seem to be having trouble reading, since I've said multiple times now that the money you keep complaining about was requested by Republicans.

You also didn't answer. If you're so mad about Republicans wanting to spend $25 million on something that you're obsessively blaming Pelosi for it, then why aren't you complaining about Trump spending so much money going golfing? Do you just not care about all those starving people? 75,000 people, Neil. You just don't care about them? Sigh... Typical...
            Have you pivoted far enuff from your insensitive 'inconsequential' 17,500 needy people comment?

Or are you ready to walk that one back?

And now Sanders has joined AOC to agree with President Trump, both acknowledging that Pelosi's $600.00 falls far short for those in need!

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Sunday, 27th December, 2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

He simply seems to be an anti-vaxxer. Part of their playbook is to sow seeds of doubt with the scientific community, the medical establishment, Big Pharma, etc. He's already succeeded in getting some very sharp people here to exhibit "vaccine hesitancy". But that's their practical goal. On its' own, anti-vaxx-ness is easy to see through. But via their strategy to generally sow seeds of doubt, that leads to some people exhibiting some amount of vaccine hesitancy. Even if it's a little bit, it's like mold starting behind your bathroom tiles, any amount of it is an unwelcome development lol
              No Aris, you already asked me that question. I told you already, I am a "safe vaxer" not an "anti vaxer." Stop pigeonholing me,

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Have you pivoted far enuff from your insensitive 'inconsequential' 17,500 needy people comment?

Or are you ready to walk that one back?

And now Sanders has joined AOC to agree with President Trump, both acknowledging that Pelosi's $600.00 falls far short for those in need!
                I'm asking a very simple question here. How do you feel about Trump wasting nearly $150 million going golfing while people are starving in the street? Neil, these people are DESPERATE. 75,000 people who would do anything just to get a meal, and the guy that YOU support is spending that money going golfing instead. You refuse to comment on this. The only conclusion that I can reach is that you simply don't care about these poor, desperate people. Really disappointing, Neil... Sigh...

Comment

I'm asking a very simple question here. How do you feel about Trump wasting nearly $150 million going golfing while people are starving in the street? Neil, these people are DESPERATE. 75,000 people who would do anything just to get a meal, and the guy that YOU support is spending that money going golfing instead. You refuse to comment on this. The only conclusion that I can reach is that you simply don't care about these poor, desperate people. Really disappointing, Neil... Sigh...
                  I'm not going to let you pivot from your cruel cruel comment that 17,500 needy Americans is "inconsequential".

You walk that one back first ...

Comment

I'm not going to let you pivot from your cruel cruel comment that 17,500 needy Americans is "inconsequential".

You walk that one back first ...
                    I'm not walking it back. Now, would you care to comment on the fact that you support a guy who's taking the food from the mouths of 75,000 needy, desperate, people? Neil, these people are barely scraping by. Some of them have kids who are freezing and starving out on the streets. Meanwhile, Trump is flaunting his wealth in their faces by going golfing. And you don't even care, Neil...? You're fine with 75,000 desperate people starving on the streets...? Really sad that you would stoop to this, Neil... Sigh...

Comment

LOL! Applies to McKillop as well ... toxic little shits that have nothing better to do than crap all over everywhere they go in life.

Victims of their own self torture!!!

Gee, Neil, you sound a bit upset. You ok little buddy? Wouldn't want to see you blow a gasket. Are you upset because even though Lucas has explained very carefully, you still don't get it? Are you upset because you'd rather not play banter with me anymore? A short while ago I proposed a deal to you by way of private (note the emphasis) message. You turned it down (in fact, you copied our exchange onto the main board - so much for the 'private' concept). Too bad - think of how peaceful chesstalk life could have been for both of us.

Hey Neil, if you're at all curious about what it is about you that pisses me off, why don't you send me a private message and I'll be happy to explain.

p.s. We all need to get things off of our chests. If there's no opportunity to do so privately, then maybe one day I'll just unburden myself on the main board.
                      Last edited by Peter McKillop; Sunday, 27th December, 2020, 07:13 PM.
                      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

I'm not walking it back. Now, would you care to comment on the fact that you support a guy who's taking the food from the mouths of 75,000 needy, desperate, people? Neil, these people are barely scraping by. Some of them have kids who are freezing and starving out on the streets. Meanwhile, Trump is flaunting his wealth in their faces by going golfing. And you don't even care, Neil...? You're fine with 75,000 desperate people starving on the streets...? Really sad that you would stoop to this, Neil... Sigh...
                        This started off as a comment on the what Pelosi allow out of her house disguised as a COVID Relief Bill ... not on anything else.

We haven't even touched upon all 100's of millions wasted money leaving America which are neatly tucked away in this 5000 page so called COVID Relief Bill...such as the 25 million dollars for democracy and gender programs in Pakistan!

First things first, Lucas. Don't end up like f'n McKillop & Co..

And no, I will not allow you to pivot!

Comment

This started off as a comment on the what Pelosi allow out of her house disguised as a COVID Relief Bill ... not on anything else.

We haven't even touched upon all 100's of millions wasted money leaving America which are neatly tucked away in this 5000 page so called COVID Relief Bill...such as the 25 million dollars for democracy and gender programs in Pakistan!

First things first, Lucas. Don't end up like f'n McKillop & Co..

And no, I will not allow you to pivot!

Senator Lindsey Graham on $25 million to Pakistan:

Pakistan is a place I really worry about. Eighty-five countries a woman can't open up a bank account without her husband's signature. She can't inherit property. If you're a young girl in Pakistan life is pretty tough. So we're trying to make life better for women throughout the world.
                          So once again, it looks like it's a... Republican senator who wanted this. So that's now 35,000 desperate Americans who could have received aid, but haven't because of the requests of Republicans. When you add in the 75,000 starving, homeless Americans living out on the street because of Trump's golfing, it's really looking bad for Republicans! Don't you care...? Sigh...

Comment

Don't end up like f'n McKillop & Co..
                            That's good advice, Neil. Every once in a long while you surprise me by saying something that's halfway intelligent. Here's an article about the man you worship:

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampp...-trump-pardons
                            Last edited by Peter McKillop; Monday, 28th December, 2020, 10:06 PM.
                            "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                            "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                            "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• ISOLANI tees are back and they're going fast :) As of this aft, a few white tees in sizes XL, L & M.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ISOLANI_freshtee_wht.gif Views:	0 Size:	287.0 KB ID:	210783

Click image for larger version  Name:	ISOLANI_logo_bw.gif Views:	0 Size:	13.5 KB ID:	210784

Want one? Hit us up ... merch@societyofchessaficionados.com ... absolutely free & free shipping anywhere in Canada :)

Much thanks IM Tom O'Donnell, saucey sauce!

peace,
                              n.

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Tuesday, 29th December, 2020, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• At one point India was less than 1 million cases behind the US. Now the US is double Indias (20,000,000 + vs roughly 10,000,000)

Comment

Working...
                                X