COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amongst the top 100 countries Singapore is the only one with exceptionally low deaths (29). I wonder why thats the case?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
      Amongst the top 100 countries Singapore is the only one with exceptionally low deaths (29). I wonder why thats the case?
      No country with a majority population 'related' to the Chinese is in the top 100 countries in the list of 'deaths per capita'...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
        Amongst the top 100 countries Singapore is the only one with exceptionally low deaths (29). I wonder why thats the case?
        Early intervention treat on onset of early symptoms encouraged, No issues with Hydroxychloroquine at all.
        https://www.moh.gov.sg/hpp/all-healt...n-instructions

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Early intervention treat on onset of early symptoms encouraged, No issues with Hydroxychloroquine at all.
          https://www.moh.gov.sg/hpp/all-healt...n-instructions
          The most recently updated document from Singapore's Ministry of Health explicitly recommends against the use of hydroxychloroquine for COVID: https://www.moh.gov.sg/docs/librarie...2405d2093e.pdf

There is insufficient high-quality evidence to show chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine are effective for post-exposure prophylaxis or treatment of COVID-19. Instead, evidence to date suggests the use of these agents is associated with more harms than standard of care.
          The director of their NCID also said in June that antimalarial drugs don't work for COVID, and they stopped using hydroxychloroquine "for quite a while now": https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...oxychloroquine

The most recently updated treatment recommendations I can find from the NCID mentioning hydroxychloroquine is from July: https://www.ncid.sg/Documents/COVID-...20%28ed%29.pdf

Hydroxychloroquine is not recommended as therapy due to a lack of clear clinical benefit from available data and possible toxicity.
          Practically all of Singapore's new cases are from before August and their peak active cases were in the middle of May, so it doesn't look like hydroxychloroquine had anything to do with their results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

The most recently updated document from Singapore's Ministry of Health explicitly recommends against the use of hydroxychloroquine for COVID: https://www.moh.gov.sg/docs/librarie...2405d2093e.pdf

The director of their NCID also said in June that antimalarial drugs don't work for COVID, and they stopped using hydroxychloroquine "for quite a while now": https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...oxychloroquine

The most recently updated treatment recommendations I can find from the NCID mentioning hydroxychloroquine is from July: https://www.ncid.sg/Documents/COVID-...20%28ed%29.pdf

Practically all of Singapore's new cases are from before August and their peak active cases were in the middle of May, so it doesn't look like hydroxychloroquine had anything to do with their results.
            The information you provided is outdated, The HCQ restrictions were based on a number of fraudulent studies that were subsequently retracted including this one from The Lancet.
            https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...324-6/fulltext

Many countries subsequently reversed the restrictions on HCQ including Signapore as per my link. After the papers were retracted many Asian countries resumed using HCQ including mainland China. Here is Wuhan celebrating New Years last night ....compare to NYC.

The full story about why HCQ was temporarily banned in many countries is here
            https://filiperafaeli.substack.com/p...scientifically

By the way it should comes as no surprise that HCQ combos used on early on set of symptoms works. Please show me a published study anywhere
            that fails to show efficacy of HCQ +zinc + antibiotic for early high risk patients.
            https://hcqmeta.com/

Click image for larger version  Name:	Wuhan 2021-01-02 at 12.19.19 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.55 MB ID:	210836Click image for larger version  Name:	Times Squre 2021-01-02 at 12.19.30 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	210837
            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 2nd January, 2021, 01:48 AM.

Comment

The information you provided is outdated, The HCQ restrictions were based on a number of fraudulent studies that were subsequently retracted including this one from The Lancet.

Many countries subsequently reversed the restrictions on HCQ including Signapore as per my link. After the papers were retracted many Asian countries resumed using HCQ including mainland China. Here is Wuhan celebrating New Years last night ....compare to NYC.

The full story about why HCQ was temporarily banned in many countries is here
              https://filiperafaeli.substack.com/p...scientifically

By the way it should comes as no surprise that HCQ combos used on early on set of symptoms works. Please show me a published study anywhere
              that fails to show efficacy of HCQ +zinc + antibiotic for early high risk patients.
              https://hcqmeta.com/

I'm not really sure what the relevance of any of this is. You suggested that hydroxychloroquine played a part in Singapore's low death rate, but everything that I can see indicates that they barely used it there. As of July they were recommending against it, and it looks like over 90% of their new cases came before August, so I don't see how what I posted can be outdated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

I'm not really sure what the relevance of any of this is. You suggested that hydroxychloroquine played a part in Singapore's low death rate, but everything that I can see indicates that they barely used it there. As of July they were recommending against it, and it looks like over 90% of their new cases came before August, so I don't see how what I posted can be outdated.
                "Barely used it "....LOL! By the way Ivermectin that has similar cellular interactions to HCQ was not interrupted at all. Early intervention is the key and the relevance is that it has worked in manyf countries including mainland China.
                https://trialsitenews.com/national-u...vermectin-hcq/
                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 2nd January, 2021, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Many countries subsequently reversed the restrictions on HCQ including Signapore as per my link. After the papers were retracted many Asian countries resumed using HCQ including mainland China. Here is Wuhan celebrating New Years last night ....compare to NYC
                  Click image for larger version Name:	Wuhan 2021-01-02 at 12.19.19 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.55 MB ID:	210836Click image for larger version Name:	Times Squre 2021-01-02 at 12.19.30 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	210837
                  Sid, are you actually trying to say that in China and specifically Wuhan, they "resumed using HCQ" and that THAT ACTION resulted in China being able to have huge outdoor crowds on New Years' Eve?

This is very disingenuous of you. The real reason that Wuhan is able to celebrate New Years Eve unlike any other place in the world is because of CHINESE COMMUNIST AUTHORITY which went much further than anywhere else in the world except maybe New Zealand, and the streets of Wuhan were deserted for a few months, with no activity at all.

Now Sid, please consider this: your emphasis on early intervention and treatments that don't involve Big Pharma are well-intentioned, I do believe, and Peter McKillop is one who seems to hear it with an open mind. But please don't stretch things so far as to make your own false arguments that only hurt your case.

Going maskless and not obeying social distancing and avoiding lockdowns is absurdity.

All we have to do to really appreciate this is to consider this simple scenario: what if the Covid virus was identical in all respects as it is currently EXCEPT it was much more fatal? In other words, let's say it was killing 20% of people infected and let's further say it was killing indiscriminate of age, sex, race. So not only the elderly and infirm were being killed.

In that circumstance, we would all be under indefinite lockdown right now until the virus was totally defeated. Don't for a moment think it can't happen. It only hasn't happened because those being killed are judged mostly as "expendable".

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Sid, are you actually trying to say that in China and specifically Wuhan, they "resumed using HCQ" and that THAT ACTION resulted in China being able to have huge outdoor crowds on New Years' Eve?

This is very disingenuous of you. The real reason that Wuhan is able to celebrate New Years Eve unlike any other place in the world is because of CHINESE COMMUNIST AUTHORITY which went much further than anywhere else in the world except maybe New Zealand, and the streets of Wuhan were deserted for a few months, with no activity at all.

Now Sid, please consider this: your emphasis on early intervention and treatments that don't involve Big Pharma are well-intentioned, I do believe, and Peter McKillop is one who seems to hear it with an open mind. But please don't stretch things so far as to make your own false arguments that only hurt your case.

Going maskless and not obeying social distancing and avoiding lockdowns is absurdity.

All we have to do to really appreciate this is to consider this simple scenario: what if the Covid virus was identical in all respects as it is currently EXCEPT it was much more fatal? In other words, let's say it was killing 20% of people infected and let's further say it was killing indiscriminate of age, sex, race. So not only the elderly and infirm were being killed.

In that circumstance, we would all be under indefinite lockdown right now until the virus was totally defeated. Don't for a moment think it can't happen. It only hasn't happened because those being killed are judged mostly as "expendable".

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
                    What if the Covid virus was identical in all respects as it is currently EXCEPT it was much more fatal? In other words, let's say it was killing 20% of people infected and let's further say it was killing indiscriminate of age, sex, race. So not only the elderly and infirm were being killed.

Pargat if you knew anything about biology you would realize that this scenario is not possible. The reason, extremely deadly viruses outbreaks do not last long (IE Ebola) is that they simply run out of hosts to infect and continue the spread. The lethality of a virus is inversely proportional to its viability. Viruses mutate and naturally evolve to a less deadly form as that is an evolutionary favorable trait. In fact COVID19 over time has become less lethal and more infectious. That is what you would expect. Even China can not genetically engineer a virus that is impervious to evolution.

If you are healthy and under 70 the probability of succumbing to the virus is .0001 percent. Locking down an entire country and having healthy young people wear masks for an easily treatable virus is lunacy! All kinds of early interventions are out there and are completely discouraged. The countries that have survived the pandemic unscathed are the ones that did not obey the dictates of the Chinese Communist Party controlled WHO aka Word Homicide Organization and had the good sense to treat people with the disease early before it is too late. It is an easily treatable virus and countries that followed that path have gone through the pandemic unscathed. If you want an exhaustive list of early intervention countries I can give it to you. Remember "15 days to flatten the curve" Sure! Lockdowns and masks have not worked, early intervention has.

Ontario has started investigating and prosecuting doctors who just TALK about using outpatient medications. This prosecutorial abuse comes from the top of the Ontario government, which leads me to think that there is pressure being brought by pharma/vaccine companies to blackmail the governments to suppress dissenting voices. Australia the same thing. Make HCQ and ivermectin illegal for Covid. Threaten doctors with prosecution. France: take an OTC medication and make it prescription only (January). Then make it illegal. Then start prosecuting doctors (Raoult).
                    There is no common political motive between the US, Canada, Australia and France, they include opposite sides of the political spectrum. Thus the only common motive must be pharma/vaccine companies/Gates.

You want to live under fascism you are entitled to your opinion. That is more than I can say for you that seem to think it is a good idea for people not to be entitled to their opinions. Governments prosecuting Dr's and second guessing a Dr's decision is beyond belief and in fact unprecedented interference of the Doctor Patient relationship. It is pure evil!
                    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 2nd January, 2021, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Pargat if you knew anything about biology you would realize that this scenario is not possible. The reason, extremely deadly viruses outbreaks do not last long (IE Ebola) is that they simply run out of hosts to infect and continue the spread. The lethality of a virus is inversely proportional to its viability. Viruses mutate and naturally evolve to a less deadly form as that is an evolutionary favorable trait. In fact COVID19 over time has become less lethal and more infectious. That is what you would expect. Even China can not genetically engineer a virus that is impervious to evolution.
                      I have no argument with that, but it misses the point. If a much more deadly virus (let's make it Ebola) were spreading through the world at the same rate that Covid is presently spreading, we would all be locked down completely, all the world economies would be at a standstill until the virus was stopped in its tracks. Don't for a second think that somehow in that scenario, some "freedom-lovers" would be opening their stores and restaurants in defiance of government orders and getting away with it. Any "rights" we enjoy can be snatched away from us at a moment's notice no matter how much we may not like it. That was my point.

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                      ....Locking down an entire country and having healthy young people wear masks for an easily treatable virus is lunacy!
                      And yet China did just that in Wuhan and it worked. It was you who brought up this comparison of Wuhan and NY City. Well, the huge difference in results mirrors the huge difference in behaviour. Wuhan went through about 3 months of deserted streets and total shutdown of their economy. All travel into and out of Wuhan was stopped. Masks were worn by everyone, with no exceptions. They put up with it because they are accustomed to authoritarian government telling them what to do, and in this case (and this case ONLY) it worked. NY City has had nothing approaching what Wuhan went through, and NY City isn't rid of the virus.

You can't deny that the Wuhan lockdown and mask wearing worked. You posted the pictures showing the difference! This is why I said, you should not post stuff that weakens your own argument.

All kinds of early interventions are out there and are completely discouraged. The countries that have survived the pandemic unscathed are the ones that did not obey the dictates of the Chinese Communist Party controlled WHO aka Word Homicide Organization and had the good sense to treat people with the disease early before it is too late. It is an easily treatable virus and countries that followed that path have gone through the pandemic unscathed. If you want an exhaustive list of early intervention countries I can give it to you. Remember "15 days to flatten the curve" Sure! Lockdowns and masks have not worked, early intervention has.
                      Yes, I would like to see the list of countries, that would be good information. I'm not arguing against your point about early intervention, but using Wuhan was a mistake on your part because even if you claim they used early intervention, they ALSO locked down completely for 3 months.

Ontario has started investigating and prosecuting doctors who just TALK about using outpatient medications. This prosecutorial abuse comes from the top of the Ontario government, which leads me to think that there is pressure being brought by pharma/vaccine companies to blackmail the governments to suppress dissenting voices. Australia the same thing. Make HCQ and ivermectin illegal for Covid. Threaten doctors with prosecution. France: take an OTC medication and make it prescription only (January). Then make it illegal. Then start prosecuting doctors (Raoult).There is no common political motive between the US, Canada, Australia and France, they include opposite sides of the political spectrum. Thus the only common motive must be pharma/vaccine companies/Gates. ....
                      I am not disputing your line of argument, it could be true. However, I do find it strange that governments around the world are putting themselves in such distress just to appease Big Pharma. Their tax revenues are plummeting, they are printing money out of thin air and creating new debt, and all along they know this virus can be easily defeated by OTC remedies? It's like a bad movie. But hey, it could be possible, Big Pharma could be the AntiChrist for all we know.

Comment

• Here is an interesting "status" page of COVID-19 in Canada... just came across this from a post in Twitter, so still absorbing some of the info:

https://art-bd.shinyapps.io/covid19canada/?s=03
                        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

I have no argument with that, but it misses the point. If a much more deadly virus (let's make it Ebola) were spreading through the world at the same rate that Covid is presently spreading, we would all be locked down completely, all the world economies would be at a standstill until the virus was stopped in its tracks. Don't for a second think that somehow in that scenario, some "freedom-lovers" would be opening their stores and restaurants in defiance of government orders and getting away with it. Any "rights" we enjoy can be snatched away from us at a moment's notice no matter how much we may not like it. That was my point.

And yet China did just that in Wuhan and it worked. It was you who brought up this comparison of Wuhan and NY City. Well, the huge difference in results mirrors the huge difference in behaviour. Wuhan went through about 3 months of deserted streets and total shutdown of their economy. All travel into and out of Wuhan was stopped. Masks were worn by everyone, with no exceptions. They put up with it because they are accustomed to authoritarian government telling them what to do, and in this case (and this case ONLY) it worked. NY City has had nothing approaching what Wuhan went through, and NY City isn't rid of the virus.

You can't deny that the Wuhan lockdown and mask wearing worked. You posted the pictures showing the difference! This is why I said, you should not post stuff that weakens your own argument.

Yes, I would like to see the list of countries, that would be good information. I'm not arguing against your point about early intervention, but using Wuhan was a mistake on your part because even if you claim they used early intervention, they ALSO locked down completely for 3 months.

I am not disputing your line of argument, it could be true. However, I do find it strange that governments around the world are putting themselves in such distress just to appease Big Pharma. Their tax revenues are plummeting, they are printing money out of thin air and creating new debt, and all along they know this virus can be easily defeated by OTC remedies? It's like a bad movie. But hey, it could be possible, Big Pharma could be the AntiChrist for all we know.
                          and all along they know this virus can be easily defeated by OTC remedies?
                          Please educate yourself, else we really have nothing to discuss. The very crux of my argument is that the virus is easily treatable.and has been suppressed by Big Pharma with competing interests! The result has been a horrific societal disaster. Wuhan China is an excellent example they locked down their own inhabits and yet sent plane loads around the world to infect countries with the virus they created there. The lock downs in the US and Canada were every bit as viscous as those in China. And yet Wuhan is now fine. They are laughing at the world! By the way they China was the first to make HCQ-Zn combos a standards of care for early interventions!
                          Here is what Fascism looks like in our country! A family gathering of 6 people enjoying their holiday in Gatineau when the police break in like the Gestapo and drag members off to jail!
                          The scream of the mother are gut wrenching!

https://twitter.com/Nusakan007/statu...50743129501700

Yes, I would like to see the list of countries, that would be good information.
                          Here is a map of the world and difficulty of getting well known early intervention treatments such as HCQ, Ivermectin etc. In Canda HCQ is impossible to get as is Ivermectin and even vitamin d3 is banned in eldercare facilities in Quebec.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	world wide HCQ Shot 2021-01-02 at 11.07.15 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	448.1 KB ID:	210858

Now here is a list of countries and how they are doing as far as case fatality rate is concerned. Canada is third worst in the entire world! In Canada no early interventon only restrictive lock downs and masks. It does not work! First and second place belong to Australia and the UK that have equally horrendous restrictons and no early intervention. It took just 9 months of brainwashing an educated population, both police and citizens!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	HCQ 2021-01-02 at 11.49.47 PM.png
Views:	62
Size:	589.6 KB
ID:	210859

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 3rd January, 2021, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• I don't think this is 'news', but

From The New York Times:

A Continent Where the Dead Are Not Counted

All 54 African countries put together have registered fewer Covid deaths than France. That doesn’t mean people aren’t dying from the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/02/world/africa/africa-coronavirus-deaths-underreporting.html?smid=em-share

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Boron View Post
                              I don't think this is 'news', but

From The New York Times:

A Continent Where the Dead Are Not Counted

All 54 African countries put together have registered fewer Covid deaths than France. That doesn’t mean people aren’t dying from the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/02/world/africa/africa-coronavirus-deaths-underreporting.html?smid=em-share
                              Yes, and so? India has half the Case fatality rate of the Canada. Ivermectin and HCQ in wide use there both prophylactically and on signs of early symptoms. Canada has third worst case fatality rate behind Australia and UK. All of these countries prohibit early intervention with viable treatments and embrace strict lockdown's and masks. Have you seen Justin Trudeau's video on "the great reset" to solve economic equallities and using the Pandemic as an excuse. Here it is. Canada by the way goes by the Chinese Communist Party controlled WHO when it comes to setting health policy. Do you really think China has our best interests at heart????
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 3rd January, 2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Here is a map of the world and difficulty of getting well known early intervention treatments such as HCQ, Ivermectin etc. In Canda HCQ is impossible to get as is Ivermectin and even vitamin d3 is banned in eldercare facilities in Quebec.
                                Zinc is getting hard to find in stores aside from the lozenges which are useless. D3 is available everywhere. It is odd that it would be banned in eldercare facilities. Most of the people that die have a deficiency. I have been taking one zinc 50 mg and four D3 1000 IU 25mcg tablets per day and have been told that taking up to eight D3 tablets a day with meals including a fatty component is advisable according to a doctor with underlying conditions who credits it with making his Covid infection less of a problem than a cold (two days of mild headache, temporary loss of smell and taste).

Hydroxychloroquine works but its out of patent and big Pharma can't make money on it. It must be crushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X