COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, especially considering deaths per capita, Canada is doing better than the U.S., and much better than the U.K., but we're also on a sharp incline, notably going up while Russia is going down.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...pickerSort=asc

(I personally chose these 8 countries to follow)

Comment

• https://trialsitenews.com/an-unlikel...hich-then-why/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
        The Trump "rally" of Jan 6 in DC can be characterized as a multipurpose event: riot / super spreader event.
        If there were indeed COVID-19 positive protestors (I'm guessing yes) who occupied the capital buildings then many of the surfaces needed to be completely wiped down ... especially in the chamber!

Comment

• India is an epic case study!

Comment

• As of December 31st, 2020, I have completed the IMDB top 250. Stay mad, haters.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post

I was frankly quite surprised by Pence growing a pair during the 'seige' of the Capitol building (and just before) by ignoring Trump and others who were erroneously calling for him to somehow overturn the Electoral college results. Pence understood that he cannot do that. His words on resumption of the joint session (after the mob was booted out) were a clear indication that he has
              a sense of history and some backbone. I yield the floor to the V.P.
              I hope he does attend the inauguration to at least represent the previous administration (it seems Trump will mercifully decline to sully the event with his presence).
              I had zero respect for Pence before this point in time and now I have a little respect.
              Can't say it changed my respect for him at all. He refused to do something he doesn't have the power, authority, or ability to do, and then condemned a group once his personal safety was in danger because of them. I appreciate him finally coming around, but let's not pretend it's anything at this point other than 1. The President hates me and 2. I need to distance myself from the President.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Ottosen View Post

Can't say it changed my respect for him at all. He refused to do something he doesn't have the power, authority, or ability to do, and then condemned a group once his personal safety was in danger because of them. I appreciate him finally coming around, but let's not pretend it's anything at this point other than 1. The President hates me and 2. I need to distance myself from the President.
                I agree. I won't be getting Christmas cards from him anytime soon...
                At least he withstood the incessant barrage of the stupid - even if it was for less than pure reasons.
                ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

I agree. I won't be getting Christmas cards from him anytime soon...
                  At least he withstood the incessant barrage of the stupid - even if it was for less than pure reasons.
                  Great to see these insurrectionists get rounded up! Must be one of the biggest manhunts in history. I don't know what the punishment(s) should be, but they should be very severe. Do you think Trump's second impeachment should go ahead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
                    As of December 31st, 2020, I have completed the IMDB top 250. Stay mad, haters.
                    Anybody can sit through the most popular movies. But how many of the worse movies have you seen???

https://www.imdb.com/search/title/?g...ser_rating,asc

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik Malmsten View Post

Anybody can sit through the most popular movies. But how many of the worse movies have you seen???

Nice :)

I only recalled lowest from the bottom.
                      39. Jaws: The Revenge

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Great to see these insurrectionists get rounded up! Must be one of the biggest manhunts in history. I don't know what the punishment(s) should be, but they should be very severe. Do you think Trump's second impeachment should go ahead?
                        Yes, severe consequences for many... I think the 2nd impeachment should go ahead if for no other reason than to signal the Orange Moron that he is a 2-time loser (at least).
                        I also have to believe there was some inside help from some faction within the Capitol police, possibly the Department of the Army (that I presume oversees the National Guard?) etc.
                        That sort of complicity has to also be sniffed out. I'd also love to see some Republican senators and/or congresscritters lose their position or be charged if appropriate.

Nice to see corporate money drying up but I have to wonder why it was behind the Repubs in the first place (oh, wait, right - tax breaks etc.)
                        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

I've seen The Portuguese Nun. I have suffered enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

I've seen The Portuguese Nun. I have suffered enough.
                            Eraserhead, directed by David Lynch. I still shudder.

Comment

Number 13 House of the Dead looks amazing :) I love zombie movies!

Click image for larger version  Name:	KillAllZombies.gif Views:	0 Size:	356.2 KB ID:	210993

woohoo!!!

Comment

Yes, severe consequences for many... I think the 2nd impeachment should go ahead if for no other reason than to signal the Orange Moron that he is a 2-time loser (at least).
                                I also have to believe there was some inside help from some faction within the Capitol police, possibly the Department of the Army (that I presume oversees the National Guard?) etc.
                                That sort of complicity has to also be sniffed out. I'd also love to see some Republican senators and/or congresscritters lose their position or be charged if appropriate.

Nice to see corporate money drying up but I have to wonder why it was behind the Repubs in the first place (oh, wait, right - tax breaks etc.)
                                Ya, I agree ... don't know if it will help heal the country tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X